New Arcadia - Cover

New Arcadia

Copyright© 2013 by Jehoram

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - George finds that the nudist resort he's visiting is actually an academy of higher sex education. On his arrival, he's jacked off by a teenage girl under the tutelage of her mother and by evening, he's asleep in bed with another teenager and her mother after balling them both. Four orgasms in seven hours, and the fun is just beginning...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

"A duet with two trained voices is always charming, but it cannot compare to a half-dozen trained voices singing in harmony. It is the same with making love. If the participants are properly trained, their collective orgasms will far outshine those of only a couple and create a most memorable orgiastic experience. However, attention must be paid to bringing each other to a simultaneous climax. For this reason, the optimum number of participants is about six, and certainly no more than eight."

—Alfonse Gregorio, from Return to Eden

I was hooked. The next day, I sent in my membership application along with a thousand-dollar check for yearly dues. These were my people, I knew. And I knew that I would be back weekend after weekend. When I told Louise, she said she'd done the same thing. The next night, she was over at my place again, where we had a celebratory fuck that lasted for hours.

We rented a cabin at the camp and went there at least every other week. Over the next year, I had a chance to see how good she was with children, and how her analytical mind nicely balanced my own flights of fancy. And whenever our sex life flagged, a visit to the camp was all it took to reinvigorate it. We'd arrive at the camp, check into our cabin, and kiss each other. After that, we almost never saw each other, except when we were escorting our various lovers into the two bedrooms. Her preference was younger men, although I saw Tom and Matt visiting her from time to time. And once we were home, we wasted no time teaching each other what we'd learned from our partners. I began to realize what Setsuko had meant when she talked about a strong bond between people that wasn't about sex. Of course, sex was a part of it, but we shared something else, too -- a deep and abiding friendship based on absolute trust and common interests and common goals. Within six months, we'd moved in together and started making plans for marriage, and talked about having children once our financial situation was more solid.

It was at the gym that I met Abby again, on my third visit to the camp. We had adjacent treadmills and I loved watching her big tits flop around as she jogged, and she enjoyed seeing my bouncing semi-hard dick. After the workout and a shower, she took me to a big RV where I gave her that cum she'd told me to "save for her." I also got to meet her cousin, a guy named Roy who looked a lot like Matt (and was, in fact, his brother), down to the curved, corkscrew dick, with which he was intending to pleasure the middle-aged busty lady he had on his arm. It was Roy, I learned, who was Ann's husband and Cory's father; Zeke was his older brother. Since Abby and I were done with our balling, we left the RV's big bedroom to them and went our separate ways.

That night, Marcie gave me one of the most mind-blowing orgasms I ever had. It marked the fourth time I'd made love to both a mother and a daughter in the space of a few hours, and it happened this way. After the Saturday night dance, Marcie accosted me as the last musical number stopped. "Heather has been raving about how good your cock felt inside her," she said. "Now I've got to try it for myself! Wanna fuck?"

"Sure! How about my place?" I proposed. "I have a free bedroom."

"I'd rather do it at mine. You'll see why."

"Fine with me," I said. Going to the chalkboard by the pool, I wrote my bedroom number... 147B ... down to let people know that it was up for grabs. I saw Ivy, towing Wendell by his dick, go up to the board and erase the number. Well, I thought ruefully, I'll have Ivy in my bed, even if I won't be there!

Three hours of stimulation had left me crying for an orgasm, but Marcie was in no hurry. She had something else in mind. "Sit on the bed. Lean against the headboard. I want to show you some Tantric yoga. Have you ever done that?"

I shook my head.

"Well, it's not your garden-variety sex, but you may like it." With that, she sat down on my dick, sliding it into her. Then she put her hands on my shoulders, and told me to do the same. I felt the nipples of her full breasts just touching my chest. We kissed, and then she pressed her forehead against mine.

"Now stay perfectly still. Let your penis get used to my vagina. Don't pump. Just let it stay there. Soon it will feel as if my vagina is an extension of your penis, as your penis will feel to me like an extension of my vagina."

"Will I cum? I really need to!"

"Yes, but not right away. Just feel your penis in my vagina."

And we stayed that way for what seemed like a half an hour. This was an utterly new sensation for me, to be so intimate with a woman, yet so passive. When she felt me getting soft, she would clench her Kegels to get me hard again, but she wouldn't let me move in her. I had the strangest feeling that energy was flowing through the connection of our genitals, in both directions. Our breathing deepened.

Then I heard her say, "Would you like to cum now, dear?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Then cum. Don't move in me. Just will it to happen. I'll help with my cunt muscles. Feel your orgasm rise, ride with it. Focus entirely on your penis, let the energy flow." And she began a series of light squeezes. I felt the orgasm building, welling up from my balls. She stayed motionless, like a fuck-toy, betraying no arousal except for her deep breaths. And I came like a skyrocket.

It felt like liquid fire coursing up from my balls to my cock and erupting from the shaft into her womb. I felt nothing but the orgasm; the rest of the world had faded away, and it was only my cock and her cunt. Then my cock became exquisitely sensitive, as if the touch of her vagina was too much. She smiled slightly as she felt my cock soften inside her.

"Don't move," she said. "Your penis will soften inside me, and then harden again. Don't let it slip out. The whole cycle will happen inside my vagina. Did you feel your energy flow into me? Now you will feel it flowing back."

And, by God, she was right. After a few minutes, my cock was swelling again. It was the first time I went from completely soft to completely hard inside a vagina. I could feel her sexual energy flowing into it. The energy seemed to pass forward and backward, ebbing and flowing, passing through our genitals and our foreheads and the hands on each other's shoulders. I heard her chanting something softly as she breathed. She began sweating profusely; I could see the sweat from her neck dribble down her breasts and feel it drip off their undersides onto my belly. Soon I was sweating, too. We must have stayed that way for another hour, at least. This was sex, all right, but it was a kind of sex that had been completely outside my experience until now. In a way, I felt a sensation that I hadn't felt since that long-ago day that I had my first orgasm ... that my body was suddenly capable of wonderful things I'd never dreamed of.

"So you do you like this?" she asked me at last.

"It's unbelievable," I murmured. "I want to orgasm, but I don't want to orgasm, I want it to last forever."

"Amazing, isn't it?"

"Amazing isn't the word! But aren't you going to orgasm?"

"I've been orgasming for the past half hour, dear. The trick for me is not letting it show. If I do it right, I can stay right at the center of that orgasm indefinitely. But if I moved, that would break the bubble, so to speak. So I was trying not to."

"What's that orgasm like for you?"

"It's like the lowest notes of a pipe organ. I'm vibrating like that pipe. That's the only way I can explain it. And the energy from your penis shoots up through it like a pillar of fire impaling me. It spreads out everywhere, to my nipples, my fingers, my toes, even my hair. But it's starting to fade now, since we started talking."

"I'm sorry. Do you want me to shut up?"

"No. It was starting to fade before. The bubble was deflating. That's why I started talking. But here's another orgasm, an even bigger one, building behind it. I can feel it coming. I want to share that one with you."

"How?"

"Ball me!" she growled. "Fuck me hard!" With that, she got up, releasing my half-hard cock from her cunt. Lying on her back, she spread her legs and squeezed her tits. Her cunt was a smear of wetness with inner lips the color of red wine, the sweat was gleaming on her pink-flushed body, and her eyes were pleading. The sight of her brought my cock back to full attention. I felt my balls; they were retracted and loaded for bear.

I mounted her and slipped my dick in, and we fucked like horny teenagers. All the stillness of the past hour and a half was gone. What a wild woman she had become! She began climaxing almost immediately, her body writhing so hard that it was not easy keeping my cock inside her. Her heels were kicking the small of my back, her lips were biting mine, and her fingers were kneading my ass cheeks. She wailed, even louder than her daughter did. I plunged into her again and again, each time eliciting a gasp and a shriek. At one point, she was cumming so hard that I think she forgot I was even there. Three or four more stabs of my cock, and I came, too, my cock spurting my seed into her, her cunt muscles answering each spasm with a squeeze of her own. As my cock slipped out of her, it was followed by a gush of fluid, drenching my balls and the bed. Our bodies relaxed then. She opened her eyes. It seemed to take a long time for them to focus, and she blinked as if seeing me for the first time.

And then she laughed. "Now you see why I wanted it to be my bed instead of yours. I don't usually squirt, but when I do Tantric sex, I do it every time! In buckets!"

"Marcie, that was amazing! That was even better than sex."

"No. That actually was sex, in its purest form. Everything else is just mutual masturbation. Did you feel how the energy passed between us?"

"I did, and I couldn't believe it. You know, when I was in the Army, somebody passed a copy of the Kama Sutra around in the barracks. We thought it was too wild for words. But I'm a believer now!"

"It isn't easy. It takes practice, and some concentration, and it's best if you don't do it too often. It's a different form of energy from sexual libido, and you have to store it up."

"I guess it takes some physical conditioning, too. My back was hurting for a while when we weren't moving. But now I'm feeling no pain at all."

She smiled. "Me, neither."

"You know, people told me that sex with you would be mind-blowing. They were right. I had no idea."

"Are you interested enough to learn more? I've been looking for a man I can teach these things to. Herb's really the only other one who's cared to learn. As I said, it isn't easy, and most men drop out after a lesson or two. But I think you have the talent for it. You seemed to catch on right away to what we were trying to do."

"If it means more of what we had tonight, I'm in. Just say where and when."

"I'll let you know. But I'm exhausted right now. I can barely keep my eyes open. Can we sleep now?"

"Of course. But I need to use the bathroom first." I slipped out of bed. I saw Heather in the kitchenette drinking juice out of a box, her own body shining with the after-glow of sex. I noticed that her crotch hair had grown back, fine and blond and curly, giving her a more womanly look even though her tits were no larger than tangerines. She surveyed my sweaty body and sopping crotch and grinned. "I bet Mom's been doing that Indian stuff with you!"

"You're right. Have you done that sort of thing?"

"Dad's tried to teach me. But she says I'm too young to be really good at it. Too impatient. But I'd like to learn. For thirty-minute orgasms? You bet! Maybe when you get good at it, you can teach me!" I hugged her slim body, and we kissed deeply. "I'm going back to bed," she said. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Who's with you?"

"Eric. You don't know him. We grew up together, we've been best friends since the second grade."

"I'll meet him tomorrow. Sleep well, darling."

"You, too." She slipped back into the other bedroom, and I used the toilet. When I got back, Marcie was fast asleep, so I snuggled up to her and drifted off. My last thoughts were of Heather. If she's anything like her mother, Tantric sex with her would light up New York City with its energy. By God, I'm going to learn that stuff if it kills me!

When I awoke, it was Heather in the bed with me, fondling my dick to hardness. "Where's your mom?" I asked.

"She's fucking Eric. She wanted to surprise him. He's always had a thing for her. Do you want to screw?"

I pulled her to me, kissed her tiny boobs, and guided my cock into her snatch. Breakfast would wait.

A couple of months later, Abby's son Bruce was inducted into "adult" status. Bruce had tinted his cock and balls bright red with some sort of dye or paint. Apart from that, his body had no other paint or ornamentation. I also noticed that his pubes were shaved, and was told later that this was traditional in an initiation. Not only did it increase sensitivity, but it focused attention on the candidate's genitals, highlighting the fact that they were ready for a new experience. After the bukkake ceremony, during which each male jizzed on the boy's body (and he jizzed, too, adding his cum to the rest of the gobs of sperm), Cory came up and led him off for his penis's first feel of a vagina, just as she once told me she would.

I spent that evening with a beautiful Black woman named Sandra. She was one of the Guides and, although I hoped she would teach me some more about sexual techniques, she was content to let me lead the way. Her stamina was impressive, and coaxed two more orgasms out of me before we fell asleep. In the morning, she gave my cock a workout I'll never forget. It started with a blow job, progressed to a tit-fuck, a hand job, and finally copulation, all over the space of two and a half hours. I didn't know it at the time, but it was a test to see how long I could stay in the Zone. I guess I passed, based on what happened two months later.

The other thing I remember about that night was meeting Louise in the kitchenette between orgasms one and two with Sandra. I was drinking a glass of water when Louise came in ... wobbled in, actually, and asked for one, too. I filled the glass for her, and she took it with trembling hands and downed it in one gulp.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. "I've just had the most glorious fuck of my entire life!"

"Who with?"

"Herb. That man is amazing! We were mapping erogenous zones, and I have more of them than I ever dreamed possible. And then he played each of them singly, combined them ... he was playing me like a piano. I had no idea my body was capable of that! I mean, when he stuck in cock into me, it was just the icing on the cake! You've got to let him teach you that stuff, George!"

"Sandra was just talking about that. She's teaching me what her hot zones are, so I can use them. She said that when you learn about yours, you can teach them to me. Will you do that?"

She smiled. "When we get home, I'll show you what I learned from Herb. If there's anybody who can play me like he did, it's you!" With that, we kissed and returned to our lovers.

Over the next few months, I'd had quite a few sessions with Marcie and had learned enough to start teaching some of the other ladies, including Heather, in the art of Tantric sex. That gained me a certain reputation as a cocksman. I'd even gotten Louise into it, and she was a quick learner, so her popularity soared, as well.

About two months after Bruce's initiation, Louise and I had an initiation of our own, to mark our status from newcomers to regular participants. This was a private ceremony, not a public one, and took place in the gym, where mats were laid down and covered with plastic sheeting. The occasion also marked Beryl's promotion to Guide. The other three participants were the three most senior Guides: Marcie, Herb, and Candy. It took place right after Saturday's dance. The room at the gym was lit only with about ten candles, and incense was burning. We were all in the high state of arousal that the dances would leave us with, but were still comfortably within the zone.

There was a bottle of oil on a low table, along with a pill case, a champagne bucket, six glasses, a pair of scissors and three wristbands, two green and one gold. Marcie opened the pill case. There were six small white pills inside; we each took one. I found out later that this was a form of THC, but formulated specifically for body effects, rather than for mind effects. We used the champagne to wash the pills down with, and toasted each other.

We spread the oil over each other's bodies until we were all gleaming in the candlelight. Never had the women's forms seemed so beautiful, with the soft light illuminating every graceful curve of the breasts and hips, and shining off the expanse of backs and thighs. Beryl's milk-chocolate skin was particularly striking in the glow of the candles. And while I had never found the male form to be particularly erotic, Herb's muscular frame and oiled erection possessed a sensuous beauty I could not fail to appreciate.

Marcie picked up the scissors and snipped off Beryl's green wristband. Then she picked up the gold one and fastened it to the girl's wrist. "You are now an official Guide of New Arcadia. We welcome you to our company." As Beryl stood there with her legs slightly parted, her mother knelt before her and tongued her clit as Marcie and Herb sucked on her puffy nipples. Then the three senior Guides kissed her and hugged her as Louise and I looked on.

Beryl slipped a ring from her finger and handed it to Marcie, saying "Now that I'm no longer an apprentice Guide, I return this ring to you, my teacher. Please accept it with my thanks and my love."

"I accept this ring," answered Marcie as she slipped it onto her own finger, "and will pass it on to my next apprentice. Now step forward, George and Louise."

She snipped the black wristbands off our wrists and replaced them with green ones. "Now you are full members here, having completed your training. As you know, our training really never ends, but you have mastered the basics and have seen how enriching sex can be when properly performed. For this, we salute you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.