New Arcadia - Cover

New Arcadia

Copyright© 2013 by Jehoram

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - George finds that the nudist resort he's visiting is actually an academy of higher sex education. On his arrival, he's jacked off by a teenage girl under the tutelage of her mother and by evening, he's asleep in bed with another teenager and her mother after balling them both. Four orgasms in seven hours, and the fun is just beginning...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

"Every health society has a ceremony which marks an individual's transition from childhood to maturity. It can be a ritual like a Bar Mitzvah, a celebratory feast, or even a driver's license examination. In our new Arcadia, we propose a ceremony whereby the entire adult community welcomes a member into a life of loving promiscuity, with all its rights and privileges. It will be highly charged with sexuality, yet never violent or intimidating."

—Alfonse Gregorio, from Return to Eden


Beryl and I lay in the van for a while necking. Within an hour, I was getting hard again, and she said, "Let's go join the others now." It was noon by that time, and we were getting hungry, so we went over to the snack bar for some sandwiches. As we ate, she told me more about New Arcadia.

"So you've been raised in this thing since you were a child. What's that like?"

She took a sip of her cola. "I've been here for four years, since I turned fourteen. It's a great way to raise a teenager. Sex and nudity is a part of our lives here, young and old. Gregorio thought that that was where western culture, and a lot of eastern culture, went wrong. A girl is kept clothed at all times and ignorant of sex. Along come her hormones. At that time, she's matched to a spouse, she sees her first penis, and they fuck. All those hormones are surging, and she feels great, and she has a higher cultural status as an honored wife and mother, and she credits it all to her husband. She thinks that's the way it's supposed to be. And society supports that, because a patriarchal society wants her to need a mate who bonds to her, who feeds her and her children, and who makes every important decision in her life for her, like she's the man's property. That's the rationale. And it's totally wrong. At least, it's wrong for a primitive rain-forest culture, and it's wrong for a modern technology-based culture like ours. Are you following this?"

"But isn't it hard on girls, to see all that sex around them and see men staring at them?"

"Oh, not at all! We girls are presented nude to society from the day first come to camp. We know that we're occasionally objects of lust, particularly when we grow tits and find men staring at our chests instead of our faces. If somebody really bugs us, we just have a word with that person, and it stops or they lose their membership. But we're usually down with it because we've learned to trust others, we see no harm in it. Our tits and our crotch hair and the tampon strings coming out of our cunts are things we're proud of and want to display, because they're the signs that we'll soon be accepted as adults. At least, that's what it was like for me. Just like the guys want to show their hard cocks to the world. What's the harm?"

"I'm starting to see what you mean, Beryl," I said. "And speaking of being accepted as adults, Ann mentioned something about initiation ceremonies."

"Yeah, usually one a month. We're having one tonight. They're usually bukkake ceremonies. Do you know what 'bukkake' is?"

"It's where several men jizz on a woman's face, to shame her."

"That's the Japanese way. Not ours, though. Here, it's the way we honor the new adult. The inductee lies on a cot and all the men and boys jizz all over his body, or her body, from head to toes. Remember that by that time, they've seen men jizz lots of times, and it's a symbol of satisfied lust, and a symbol that they're ready to have all their own lusts satisfied. The more jizz there is, the higher the honor. Mom took pictures of me after I was jizzed on. Twenty-three guys! I was a mess! I'll have to go looking for them, to show you. And there's a great picture that Mom took of my dad jizzing on me, his jizz just shooting out of his beautiful black cock. He was the first in line."

"Is it just girls that get that ceremony?"

"Oh, no. Boys and girls both. The boys are expected to add their own jizz to the mess. Not like that's hard, though! And there are some women here, like my Mom, who can pretty much squirt on demand, and they get to add their cum, too. That's right, I remember now. Twenty-three guys and Mom."

"A mother squirting her cum onto her own daughter? That must have been a sight to see!"

"The sight is pretty erotic, all right! The smell, too! With all that cum, the place smells like a mushroom farm! And pussy, from two dozen aroused women. I can cum from just the smell. Forget about staying in the zone, I just want to fuck and fuck and fuck."

"What happens to to the inductees after that?"

"They get to choose an adult, usually of the opposite sex, and they go off for their first screwing. The rest of us pair off, or go in threes, and do likewise. And everything goes on just as it did before, except that we now have one more adult to screw."

"And their training is over?"

"Our training is never over. I learn something new every time I come here. You will, too."

After lunch, we used the pool, splashing like children in the water. I stayed in the water for a while, chatting with a blonde teenager named Ivy, while Beryl spread out a towel, oiled up her body, and took in some sun. Ivy was only slightly more developed than Cory was, and only her green wristband hinted that she was sexually experienced. We exchanged gropes under the water. When she kissed me, I took it as a sign that she wanted more, so I finger-fucked her as we stood in water up to our chests. I asked her if she wanted more than fingers up her, and she giggled but said, "No, not now. I want to get to know you better first." So we just masturbated each other for a while. By the time I left the pool with half a hard-on from her ministrations, Beryl had struck up a conversation with a powerfully-built man with a bald head and bushy mustache. He looked like a wrestler, but there was no menace at all in his smile and demeanor, and I felt completely comfortable around him as Beryl introduced him. "George, this is Matt. He's been here for years."

"Glad to meet you, Matt," I said as we did the Gregorian welcome routine. Unlike my semi-erect dick, his was fully hard, with a graceful curve and a twist to one side. I wondered if he was Cory's father, the famous "Corkscrew." He had no crotch hair at all, which made his cock and low-hanging balls seem all the larger.

"Hey, George," Beryl said. "Matt and I haven't seen each other in a while, and we want to get re-acquainted. Do you mind?"

"Of course not. I'll be fine. Thanks for asking, though." I gave her a peck on the cheek and a pinch on her puffy nipple. "And thanks for the fuck earlier."

"My pleasure! You're a good cocksman, George. I'll spread the word. But Matt's cock is the one I'm interested in most right now." She hugged me, and then the two of them strolled off.

I wasn't alone long. As I went to the Green (as the large lawn was called), a small woman of Asian heritage came up to me and introduced herself. Her hair was streaked with gray, and her small boobs and paunch had a definite sag to them, so I knew that she was no spring chicken. She weighed no more than Cory or Ivy did, but her hips were a woman's hips, not a child's. The hair on her vulva was jet black. She was of Japanese ancestry, I was to find out in due course.

"I'm Setsuko, but most people find that hard to say, so they call me Sexy," She laughed as she rubbed her pussy.

I grasped my cock and said, "Sexy you certainly are! I'm George."

"I'm very pleased to meet you, George," she said as she grasped my cock and I fingered her slit. "I see by your wristband that you're new here?"

"Yesterday was my first day. I'm new to all this Gregorio stuff."

"Well, we were all new once. My daughter urged me to come. I was astonished when I came here. My son-in-law was walking around with a hard-on, and my daughter was teasing another man right in front of me and her husband! I thought I was going to die from shame! But then they gave me a book to read that explained all about New Arcadia. I've been coming here for almost a year now. And I can stay in the Zone now for a pretty long time. You know what the Zone is, don't you?"

"Yes, I do, sort of. Although I'm not so good at it yet. The women I've met have been very good at teaching me, though."

She grinned. "You'll appreciate it more and more, the better you get at it. Let's tease each other as we talk." So we spread out our towels and lay down next to each other, slowly masturbating as we chatted.

"I would love it if you sucked on my nipples, George." The nipples were very brown and fat, capping equally brown areoles. "I wish I could have milk in them for you. Some of the women here do. They take drugs to make them lactate, or are breastfeeding their children. But I am past my menopause, and the drugs don't work very well after that."

"I've never sucked milk from a woman's breasts. I was bottle-fed, I'm told. But I would love to do that someday."

"I'll introduce you to one of the Milk Maids. I've seen a couple of them here. There are not very many of them, because most women don't want to put up with the mess."

I took her left nipple into her mouth and sucked. She sighed contentedly. "Harder, if you please," she said. I increased the suction and took more of her small breast (indeed, almost the whole breast) into her mouth as she strummed her clit. Meanwhile, I was stroking my own dick, keeping it just in the middle of the zone. After a few minutes of this, she smiled and pushed my head away from her breast. "I'm getting too excited now. Let's just cuddle."

"Sexy, please tell me. I haven't seen any overweight people here. Are they kept from joining the Society?"

"Well, they screen out the morbidly obese. And there are a few heavy people around, you just haven't seen them yet. But it's not hard to stay fit around here. Fucking three or four times a day sure burns off the fat! And we have a pool, courts for tennis and volleyball and handball, and a gym with a variety of exercise machines. Do you want me to show it to you?"

"Sure," I said, and we strolled off with our arms around each other's waist. My free left hand kept my dick plump as we walked, and her free hand kneaded her left breast. At one point, she hugged me and gave me a kiss with a lot of tongue. "Do you know what that means?"

"One lady who did that told me that she wanted to fuck me."

"Well, I do, too, but not right now. Just finger-fuck me a little. I would like that." I slipped my finger into her cunt, running my fingertip up to where her G-spot should have been. I couldn't feel it, but she said I was almost in the right place, and then guided my finger to it. She giggled as I pressed it, and pinched the cap of my penis. "That's all for now," she said after a few minutes. And we proceeded to the gym.

She was right about the exercise machines. And the sight of a dozen naked people using them was erotic in the extreme. Bouncing boobs, flopping dicks, muscles tensing and relaxing, sweat glowing on naked tanned skin ... everyone looked beautiful, even the ones with some extra weight on them. And when I added my own flopping dick to the crowd and watched Setsuko's small boobs bouncing up and down as she ran the treadmill, my horniness went up about three notches. It was as erotic as the previous night's dance was, in its own way. I wasn't the only one who felt that way. There was a man at a rowing machine with pre-cum dribbling out of his mostly erect cock and trickling onto the towel underneath him as his arms worked the oar levers. And this was the only gym I'd ever seen that was equipped with a Sybian machine incorporated into the Nautilus bench. A large-breasted woman with a gold wristband had a blissful look on her face as her arms worked the weights, her cunt weeping and her clit protruding from its hood like a miniature cock. But she was in perfect control of her Zone, never once betraying a slide into an orgasm even though she was gleaming with sweat and obviously aroused.

After half an hour, my muscles were crying for relief, not to mention my dick. Setsuko noticed and guided me into one of the massage rooms. But a massage was not on her mind. She mounted the table, lay on her back, and smiled at me as she spread her legs. "Let's finish the workout with a fuck," she said. "Did you ever want that at your gym at home?"

"Oh, did I ever! I don't know how many times I had to beat an erection down when I watched a beautiful woman exercise!"

"Well, here you don't have to beat it down. You can let it out for all the world to see. And then you can put it into a lady's pussy, if you're lucky. Usually she's as horny as you are! But try to stay in the Zone a little longer."

But I couldn't. Almost as soon as I entered her, I felt myself pop, my cock pumping sperm energetically into her womb. To my surprise, she responded with an orgasm of her own.

"Oops," I said. "Sorry about that!"

"Don't worry," she told me as she hugged me. "You'll get better. You're still training. And I was nearly there myself."

"I didn't know you were that close."

"Actually, I didn't, either. But part of the training for us women is getting to the point where you can stay close to an orgasm without actually being there, so you can almost cum at will. I've been in that state almost since we got to the gym."

"That woman on the Sybian..."

"Brenda. She's great at that! She helped train me. She can hover right on the edge of an orgasm for hours without sliding in. It's almost a point of honor for her to give herself stimulation that would send us off like a skyrocket, and still stay right at the edge of the Zone. Now clean me up, please."

"Pardon? In the shower?"

She laughed. "No! We shower later! Now eat me out! Your cum's going to dribble out of me as soon as you take your dick out. Clean it up! It is what you men call a 'cream pie, ' right?"

"Oh, that! I can do that!" I slipped out of her, and the cum gushed from her slot, hers and mine blended into a taste all its own. I licked it up as fast as she produced it as she pinched her nips. She climaxed again, not as hard as before. Then we just held each other until we felt our passions rising again.

"I didn't mean to cum so fast," I apologized. "It just happened."

"You never do wrong by cumming, my love. But there are some times where it is more appropriate than other times. Soon you will learn to deny yourself an orgasm in order to reach a bigger one later. Or so the book says."

"Where do I get a copy of this book?"

"At the office. They always have them there. But it is closed now, I think. It's after five. Do you want to get some dinner? I'm hungry."

"Do you want to fuck again?" I said.

"Not right now. I want to get back into the Zone for a while. You should, too. You need to produce a lot of your semen for the initiation tonight."

We got up and went to the showers, where we rinsed off the sweat from our exercises. There was the same mix of people that there were the day before. Setsuko and I shared a shower head, where she soaped up my dick until it was again at "half-mast." "Let's get it nice and clean for your next lover," she said. I in turn washed her lovely tits and bush. She betrayed no outward sign of arousal, but her eyes were shining and her face was wreathed in a smile, as if her arousal was a secret between her and me.

For tonight, the snack bar was offering a few entrees along with their usual fast food. I selected the tilapia and rice, while she had a salad and a baked potato. We also split a carafe of white wine. As we ate, she explained about the upcoming initiation ceremony.

"The initiation marks when a kid graduates into real fucking ... penis in vagina, or penis in ass if he or she wants that."

"How do you know when the kids are ready for 'real fucking?'" I asked, secretly amused at how easily the word "fucking" came off the tongue of this gray-haired grandmother.

"Well, it's different for every kid, and for boys and girls. For boys, it's when we've decided that they can keep themselves in the Zone as long as three hours, and that they realize the value of that ability. For girls, it's how long they can sustain an orgasm, and how long they can keep themselves just a 'cunt-hair' away from one. Plus, are their vaginas sufficiently developed to take a cock without discomfort? Do they have strong Kegel muscles, and do they know how to use them? And is sex something they really want to do?"

"Three hours with a hard-on? In the army, we called it 'blue balls' and it was no laughing matter."

"That's because you were doing it wrong. You were pegged at the high end of the Zone, not in the middle. Women can do that, but not men. The book gives this quick rule of thumb: if your penis is engorged but you can still bend it, you're where you need to be. Rule for girls is: if you're lubricating heavily but not too close to cumming, you're where you need to be."

"What else are you looking for in ... initiates?"

"Well, for both sexes: are they as attentive to their partners' needs as to their own? And are they ready to fuck somebody without forming a huge emotional attachment to their partners? That's one of the acid tests for maturity."

"What's wrong with emotional attachments? A lot of the adults here are married, aren't they? And they seem happy."

"Nothing's wrong with emotional attachments, as long as they're not based mostly on lust. Our kids are taught the difference. They learn that lesson when they see their parents pleasuring everyone in sight at the camp, and then going home to be perfect loving wives and husbands and parents."

She sipped her wine. "That was what struck me when I first visited New Arcadia. I knew my daughter and son-in-law had a solid marriage. But when they got to the camp and started making love to everybody except each other, I couldn't figure it out. And when I saw all those adults parading around with erections, I was shocked! But when I confronted Mira ... my daughter ... with those misgivings, she shot them down one by one. Very politely, I might add. When we finished talking, I was completely convinced that she had been right, and I had been wrong."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.