New Arcadia
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Jehoram

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - George finds that the nudist resort he's visiting is actually an academy of higher sex education. On his arrival, he's jacked off by a teenage girl under the tutelage of her mother and by evening, he's asleep in bed with another teenager and her mother after balling them both. Four orgasms in seven hours, and the fun is just beginning...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

"All humans are promiscuous by nature. That is why so many marriages fail, and why people seek sex outside of marriage. All our religions and social mores cannot alter that biological fact. It is true that children are best raised in stable relationships, and that marriage is such a relationship. But that marriage should be based on mutual respect and dedication to a common purpose, not on sex. The man inseminates, and the woman gives birth. But the child's true parents may be neither of those people, but other adults who share a commitment to raising the child lovingly to maturity. The existence of adopted children in every culture is proof of this fact."

—Alfonse Gregorio, from Return to Eden

When I awoke, rays of the setting sun were filtering into the room. I was alone. If it weren't for the smell of pussy and the enormous wet spot on the bed, I would have thought that I'd just had the mother of all wet dreams. But then I heard voices in the other bedroom. I looked in and saw Cory being porked by Tom, her long legs splayed out in the air as his cock plunged in and out of her cunt. "My god," I thought. "She's insatiable." And then I felt a hand on my shoulder, and turned around.

"Are you hungry?" Ann asked.

"Now that you mention it, I am."

"Then let's eat. Cory and Tom already ate, so let's leave them to fuck. We'll go over to the snack bar. There's going to be dancing there. Here, let's get you hard first."

"Are you kidding? I've had four orgasms today!"

"Well, let's not expect a full erection, but you should be able to get it at least half-way up again. Here, let me help."

And she dropped to her knees, took my dick in her hand, and licked it with her tongue as her fingers stroked and tickled my balls. It responded by getting fatter, a process that was accelerated when she sucked the cap into her mouth and rolled it around. Soon it was jutting prominently from my crotch, although it was still bendable.

"There!" she said as she got to her feet again. "I knew you could do it! Let's go. We'll hit the showers first, though. People could smell us coming from a mile away, the way we are now."

So we went over to the communal showers by the pool and soaped up. There were a number of people showering there, of all ages and both sexes. Most of the men had hard-ons to one degree or another, and there were quite a few people soaping each other up. One of the older men was vigorously stroking himself to orgasm, but then a teen-aged boy came over to him. They kissed each other on the lips and wanked each other's boners right there in the shower while people, young and old alike, of both sexes, bathed themselves around them. The pair shot their loads almost simultaneously, their cum splattering and mixing on the wet tiled floor. A few people applauded, but most of the people just ignored them. Ann was distracting me by washing my dick and keeping it semi-erect, despite its earlier workout. And I was soaping her up as well.

"We all try to keep our naughty bits clean, out of consideration for our next partners. Are you horny again?" she cooed.

"Yes!"

"And you like the feel of a hand on your dick."

"You bet!"

"But you can't get to a full erection, right?"

"Right again! You're reading me like a book!"

"Then you're in what Gregorio calls the 'Golden Zone.' Newcomers find it easier to maintain once they've cum. Now try to stay in that state, and let's get some dinner."

Arm in arm, we walked over to the snack bar, where we got a couple of hamburgers and sodas. As we ate them, Ann explained more about what she called the "Golden Zone."

"You can keep yourself in that pleasurable state just by fluffing, without the need to climax. That's what Gregorio said the ideal state is for a man. For a woman, too, although we find it easier to get into that state, and stay in it. You'll find out that everything is better when you're in that zone. Food tastes better, music sounds better, companionship is better. Sex is better! Of course, you're going to get that need to get your rocks off sooner or later. Just try to make it later rather than sooner."

"I'll try," I said, and I meant it.

"You'll find that the longer you can keep your dick engorged, the more sensitive it becomes, and the more pleasurable the orgasm is. That's the first thing we teach our boys."

"Well, that explains something I saw this afternoon."

"What was that?"

"It was when Abby and I were fooling around, and her son Bruce came by. Abby asked him how long he'd had his boner."

"Let me guess. Over two hours?"

"More than that, he said."

Ann wrinkled her nose. "Bruce always exaggerates a little. Did Abby let him wank?"

"She sucked him off right then and there, right there in front of me! I couldn't believe my eyes!"

"Then it was probably at least two hours. Bruce is basically honest, and he's coming along well in the training. He's almost there, but he's still a kid in many ways."

"Training in what?"

"In what we just talked about. Staying in the 'Golden Zone.' Keeping semi-hard for sustained periods. It really pays off in stamina when they get to serious fucking, it keeps them from being overstimulated. It has other benefits, too. Their dicks get bigger than kids who haven't been trained. The average male's penis is about six inches long when erect, while our males usually average just over seven inches. Fatter, too. And their flaccid state is bigger and fatter, too, which gives us girls more to look at! And we've found that the earlier a girl stimulates her G-spot and clit, the more prominent and sensitive they become."

"So girls get that training, too?"

"Well, sort of. In our training, we get to the point where we're aroused, just short of orgasm, and try to sustain that. Or we cum, and try to extend that cum as long as we can. That's why you see so many girls walking around and wanking. The idea is that if they're in that Golden Zone, they can slide into orgasms pretty much at will, whenever they want to."

"I think I saw an example of that today with your daughter. When I was talking with Abby, she was laying down next to us and masturbating while we talked."

"Yeah, she's good at it. One of the best I've seen. She can get a climax faster than I ever could. In a way, it's a shame that she had to be the first one you shagged. All the other girls will be disappointments!"

"There'll be other girls?"

"Sure! We're not prudes! Just make sure that they're not wearing red wristbands."

"Why not?"

"They're not ready for fucking yet. 'Red' is for people who haven't had sexual intercourse. 'Green' means that they've been initiated into fucking, so they're good to go. 'Black, ' like yours, means that they're sexually experienced. They can be fucked, but don't expect them to be very good at it, because they haven't completed their training. And 'Gold' is for Guides. They're the people you go to for that training. I tell you, if you haven't fucked somebody with a gold wristband, you haven't really fucked anybody!"

"What's this training all about?"

"It's all about how to be a good lover. You may have fucked a few women and left them happy, but really, you don't know squat about sex. Hardly anybody on the outside does. No offense, George. You'll see. I guarantee you that by the time this weekend is over, you'll see what I mean."

"How do I meet these Guides?"

"Oh, they'll seek you out. Probably at tonight's dance, for starters. Speaking of which, it looks like they're getting ready for it now."

She was referring to some people who had started clearing an area of tables and chairs for dancing. Some music started playing over the sound system, and people got up to dance. The first one was a lively number, and Ann pulled me to the dance floor.

I've been in a few X-rated nightclubs and strip joints, but nothing I ever saw before compared to the erotic dancing I was just witnessing. The guys were letting their dicks and balls swing around and bounce, and the girls who had big tits were letting them flop back and forth as they shook their torsos. And all the dancers were fondling themselves as they strutted their stuff. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever see dancing that wanton! And wonder of wonders, my dick was getting fully hard again!

The next dance was a slow one, and Ann held me close, my cock pressing against her belly as we danced. "Stay in the Zone," she said. "You're a bit too hard right now. Keep the cum pot on simmer, but don't let it boil over."

"Fat lot of helping you're being, Ann!" I laughed.

"Think of this as part of your training. And you're doing fine so far! You're going to be like this for the next hour or two, so pace yourself."

"What happens after that?"

"We let the pot boil. Sometimes it's an initiation ceremony for some lucky girl or boy, when we consider them ripe for fucking. I hear that there's going to be one tomorrow night. But more usually, we find some consenting adult and a free bedroom or tent or whatever, and fuck our brains out. Whatever it is, I'm guaranteeing you at least one more cum tonight!"

I noticed that some of the dancers with red wristbands were doing their own clumsy versions of "exotic dancing" with whatever they had to use. But they seemed to lose interest after a while and wandered off. I imagined that a lot of the boys, at least, had reached the end of their endurance and needed to beat their meat after the sexually charged performances of the women. I also noticed that Tom and Cory had arrived and were dancing with each other. When they saw us, they danced over and we switched partners, and it was Cory rubbing her pussy against my dick.

"I wanted to thank you for that fuck we had," I whispered into her ear. "It was the best afternoon of my life! I hope I didn't hurt you too much when I pushed against your cervix."

"Don't worry about that. The fuck was good for me, too, George. You're a fast learner, and very considerate. You'll do well here."

"Will we ever fuck again?"

"I don't see why not. But I'm going to fuck every other available man and woman who turns me on, too. Does that bother you?"

"Beggars can't be choosers, I guess."

"Believe me, you'll have more choice this way, not less. There are a dozen women here right now that have been checking you out, wondering how that dick of yours would feel inside them! I would hate to disappoint them by claiming you as my own. Here, I'll introduce you to one."

We danced over to another couple. "Wanna trade partners?" Cory asked. Without a word, the couple broke their embrace, and Cory and the man gave the "Gregorian greeting" to each other. I did the same with the girl, who looked to be in her late teens. "I'm Beryl," she said as Cory and the man danced away. She was very dark-skinned, with brown curly hair and a set of boobs that weren't particularly large but jutted proudly from her chest, with puffy dark nipples that added another inch or so to to her frontage. Her bush was so dense and curly that I couldn't see her cunt lips at all. She had brown eyes and a dazzling smile.

"I'm George," I said. "I'm new here."

"I know. Your wristband. I saw you and Abby together this afternoon. And Denise. Abby usually makes herself available to give the orientation talk to newcomers. Denise likes to beat her to it, though!"

"You saw them jerk me off?"

"I sure did. Boy, can you jizz! You must not have had sex for a week!"

"Is Abby here now? I think she has my towel."

"No, they left at sunset. They probably left your towel with the pool people. Just take another off the stack over there when you want one. You have a beautiful cock, by the way."

"I'm glad you like it," I joked. "It's the only one I've got. And you, dear, are a knockout!"

At that moment, the music shifted to a fast number, and we put some space between us as we danced. Her wiry crotch hair was damp, and she smiled at me as she squeezed one breast with her hand and finger-fucked herself with the other. My hard cock was twitching to my heartbeat. I wondered if I would have any more endurance than those poor boys who just left. But then my cock softened again, and I seemed to shift to another level of erotic appreciation, where I could enjoy myself without needing to take it farther. I was in the Golden Zone again. And so was she.

So when Tom and another woman danced up to us, we parted with a kiss and shifted partners again. This time I was with a middle-aged woman with a slim figure, medium-sized saggy tits and a neatly trimmed bush, wire-rim glasses, and a short haircut. Her long pierced nipples were connected by a strand of beads, which she kept swinging as she moved. She was an excellent dancer, and I found myself getting exhausted trying to keep up with her. I noted her gold wristband and wondered if she was sizing me up as a prospective trainee.

I hadn't realized how much my earlier orgasms had sapped my stamina, but now it all caught up with me. So I begged off, grabbed a soft drink from the bar, and sat down. She smiled and said, "I'll talk to you later!" And then she danced off with another man, who also had a gold wristband.

Ann came by with a soda of her own and sat down next to me. She had a sheen of sweat on her. "It looks like I'll need another shower soon," she said. "And how are you doing, George?"

"I'm realizing that my stamina isn't what it used to be."

"Well, you've had a hard day. I understand."

"You know, I was thinking about all the strip joints I've been to, and how the show was all about naked girls doing exotic dancing while all the men were getting aroused, without anything they could do about it. But this scene is so much sexier, with both sexes giving each other a show. The sexual pressure, or hunger, is actually less here. I think Gregorio had that one right!"

"Yes, he did! He figured that mankind had been doing it this way for thousands of years before religion and social customs got in the way. He used to say that we weren't kicked out of the Garden of Eden. We left there of our own accord, thinking that there had to be some sort of short cut to happiness, which we never found. And the gate's been open all that time, just waiting for us to walk back in. I wasn't sure I understood that when I first heard it, but I do now."

"And the Tree of Knowledge? Where does that fit in?"

"Beats me. But I remember him saying something like: 'God never said not to eat the fruit. He just said to wait awhile before you eat it, because it will taste better then.'"

"Like with us teasing each other almost to the point of orgasm, but no farther?"

"You're catching on! C'mon, let's dance some more."

And that's how the evening passed, with me dancing with a half a dozen other women, all teasing me and getting teased in return. My cock never got any softer than half-mast. I reveled in the sensation of it bouncing and swaying with my moves, a sensation that would have kept me in the Zone even without the visual stimulation of the naked dancers.

A bell chimed at eleven o'clock, and the music stopped. Evidently there were no more festivities that night, and people started pairing off and leaving. I saw Cory go off with a tall bearded man, while Ann had a middle-aged Asian woman in tow. Tom had his arm wrapped around Beryl, the dark-skinned beauty I'd danced with earlier. I was just about to collect my towel and leave for the night when the woman with the sagging breasts and short hair came up to me.

"Are you staying the night?" she asked.

"I wasn't planning to," I said.

"Well, I need another shag, so why not stay with me? I'm Candy, by the way. Tom says your name is George, right?"

"That's me. And I'd love to take you up on your invitation. But I need to shower, I think."

"Don't bother. We're going to get all sweaty again real soon, and I love the way a man smells when he sweats. But I would like to stop by the lav so I can pee and brush my teeth."

"Do you have a cabin here?"

"No, I'm in a van in the campground. Let's go."

We took care of business in the lavatory and were in her van five minutes later. It was a large blue Econoline from the 1970s, with a huge mattress that took up most of the floor. Next to it, perched on the rear wheel-well, was a tabletop with a bottle of body oil and a candle lantern that glowed softly. It was a good thing we were both nude, since there was no space to put our clothes. She pressed a button on a console mounted on the back of the driver's seat, and soft exotic music began playing.

"Did anybody tell you about the 'Golden Zone' when you came in?" she asked as she took off her glasses and put them on the table.

"Ann did. And I've been trying to stay in it, but I think I'm at the end of my limit now. I've had four orgasms so far today, and I'm ready to pop again. Don't expect me to get hard again after I do."

"Not a problem," she replied. "I'm sure I can keep you there for another hour, at least. I tell you what." She piled some pillows up against the wall of the van. "Just sit on the mattress with your back against the wall with your legs spread out, and let me lie against your chest and wank. You can play with my tits. I love that!" With that she leaned back on me, spread her legs over mine, and started to frig herself. My boner was nestled into the cleft of her ass, and I found that I could stay in the "zone" by moving it just a little up and down. I lifted her lovely low-hanging breasts and played with the jewelry that hung from her nipples.

"Take the rings off my tits," she said, "and oil me."

"How do they come off? The look solid to me."

"The rings are like key rings, with little teeth that lock together." I fumbled with them and found the clasp, opened the rings, and slipped them out of the holes in her nipples. I can't explain how, but the activity of removing the rings, with their connecting string of beads, from a woman's nips was at once distracting me from my cock's demands and heightening the intimacy of the experience. I laid the jewelry onto the table, picked up the bottle of oil, and squirted it onto her tits. It smelled like fresh-cut roses. She groaned with pleasure. "My cunt, too," she said. I dribbled the oil across her entire belly, from breastbone to mons, as she massaged the folds of her labia with the oil. We lay like that for a while, as she brought herself to a small climax with her fingers as I kissed her neck and pinched her nipples. At some point, she moved up my body until my cock sprang free of her ass cheeks. She slid back down and my glans was at her entrance.

"Push it in a little way, but don't pump," she said. I felt my cock slip into her vagina, and I pushed it in about two inches. "Another half an inch ... right there ... that's my G spot. Hold it there. Don't move." She continued to frig herself as I stroked her tits and belly, but occasionally let her finger slide downward and stroke the part of my cock's underside that was still outside her. My cock felt like it was throbbing with a pulse of its own, with that golden feeling of pre-orgasmic warmth, but without the immediate need to climax. She could tell when I was starting to get soft, and provided just enough stimulation with her finger on my cock and balls to keep me at the extreme end of my "zone" without going over into an orgasm. Meanwhile, she was keeping herself in her own "zone," prolonging her post-orgasmic rush with a minimum of stimulation without giving herself the release of a second intense orgasm. I began to see what Ann had meant when she said that those women with the gold wristbands knew their stuff.

We must have kept that up for a half an hour, one of the most mind-blowing half hours of my life. It was a totally different rush from the exuberant fucking of Cory and Ann or any other woman I had ever fucked. This was like a hot air balloon ride ... slow and stately, rising and falling ever so gently, with no end in sight. What I remember most, other than an exquisite tingling in my cock that seemed to go on forever, was the smell of sweat and pussy and roses and sweat blending together in a most intoxicating perfume.

But then I felt a succession of squeezes on my dick, as if her cunt was spasming. "Uh-oh," she said. "I'm gonna start losing it now. Wanna finish it?"

"I'm sure ready for that orgasm now! How about you?"

She laughed. "What do you think I've been feeling for the last half hour?"

"You've been cumming all this time?"

"Ever since you put your dick into me. But now it's your turn, sweetheart."

I responded by thrusting completely into her, feeling the velvet warmth of her tunnel enclosing my entire dick.

"Wait," she said. "I want to fuck 'missionary' so I can feel your weight." I moved over so she could lay supine on the bed. She spread her legs and guided my cock back into her.

"How do you want it?" I asked. "Gentle? Rough?"

"Suit yourself, lover. I'm gonna keep cumming and cumming and cumming, no matter what you do."

I chuckled and began pumping. I didn't last much more than a minute or two, but that was enough. I felt my cock pulse and release my sperm, but I doubt if she did, because she was suddenly wailing and gushing, her cunt going into a series of spasms that seemed to go on forever. Suddenly, all strength left me, and I stopped pumping. She gave a moan that turned into a deep laugh. As my dick slipped out of her, she came again with a shiver, and then I felt her body relax. I rolled off her, and we caressed each other drowsily, and then we slept.

It was the dawn that woke me. I nestled up to her, my cock hard. As I cupped her left breast, she stirred and rolled over to face me. Without a word, she reached for my cock and guided it into her.

"You're not helping my 'training!'" I said. "I thought the idea was to keep hard without cumming."

"Screw the training. Screw me instead! I just had the hottest wet dream, I'm so horny! Just try to make it as slow as you can. That's training, too."

So I spent the next half hour gently fucking her as we kissed. Her kissing got more aggressive, and I could feel her cunt muscles bunching up and squeezing me tighter, so I increased the tempo. Her body was still slippery from the oil and the sweat we worked up, and my dick soon screamed for mercy, but I did my best to keep it back. It was only when her body suddenly tensed that I knew that she was climaxing, and that precipitated my own. Every spurt of mine was answered by a squeeze of her Kegels.

She kissed me and thanked me for her orgasm. "I'm hungry now. Let's get some breakfast."

"Is there anything else you want?" I said softly. "I'm not bad at giving head."

"How gracious you are, George! I like that! But no, I'll use the bidet at the lav before we eat. Believe me, there are a lot of us ladies walking around this morning with cum dribbling down our legs!"

After a visit to the lavatory, we proceeded to the poolside restaurant, where there was a breakfast buffet set up. We saw Tom and Beryl there eating. When we approached them, they rose and gave us the "Gregorio" greeting, with Beryl adding that peck on the cheek. I slipped my finger into her cunt, and it was slippery. With Tom's sperm, I thought. I squeezed Tom's cock, which was firm but not completely hard. He was probably right in the middle of that "Zone."

"Oh, Mom," Beryl cried. "I wanted to do George first!"

"Candy's your mom?" I said. Candy smiled and nodded. She and Beryl kissed, not as mother and daughter, but as lovers, lips to lips and breasts pressed together. As I watched, I felt my cock coming back to life.

"So when am I going to fuck him?" Beryl asked when she broke off the kiss.

"You can be next. That's the best I can do, honey. But he'll need a little time to recharge. We just finished fucking. That's why his dick is soft."

"Damn! Tom said that George did Cory and Ann yesterday. And Cory gave him a blow job, too. And you fucked last night, right? That man is a sex machine!"

"And he got jerked off by Abby and Denise when he arrived, too, so I hear."

"I know. I saw them. Now if he has a black wristband, where did he get his Gregorio training from?"

"Believe it or not, darling, he's had No training at all!"

"Shit! I bet you can come eight times a day when you get a little training! Isn't that the record, Mom?"

"Something like that, I think. But it's not a contest, dear. All the guy gets for breaking a record is a lot of nooky. No gold medal! And after a while, the men learn that the orgasms are actually more intense when there are fewer of them, as long as they stay in the Zone in between."

"That's hard to believe," I said. "That part about eight orgasms, I mean. What man on earth can do that?"

"You'd be surprised," Tom chimed in. "Once you learn the techniques of pacing, and staying in the Zone, six or seven orgasms a day are perfectly possible for a man with a normal libido. And remember that it's a different woman each time. That diversity is important."

"What's the record for women, Mom?" Beryl asked.

There isn't any, dear. Women's orgasms are different. I had twelve distinct big ones in a single fucking session once. I think it was twelve. As Gregorio said, if a woman's really doing it right, she always loses count!"

"Whereas men only get one orgasm per fuck," Beryl replied, finishing the quote. "Because once they're hard, they can't count any higher than that!" The women laughed.

"Of course, it's also the women who are getting a lot of different lovers." Tom added. "Gregorio used to say that it's the lack of diversity in lovers that kills a woman's libido, not age or marital status. And I hear that there are some recent studies that support that."

Candy got up. "Well, I'm off to use the john and shower. Wanna come, Tom?"

"Sure thing. Beryl, take care of George and show him a good time, will you?"

"Keep him in 'training, ' you mean? You bet!" And to me she said, "I'm working on my Guide rating now. Mom's coaching me, along with another woman named Marcie. Now that woman can fuck!"

It seemed unbelievable to me that a woman could fuck better than Candy, but I had a lot to learn about New Arcadia.

My towel was in the pool office, just as Ann said it would be. Pinned to it was a note from Abby, which said, "See you next time! Save some of that delicious cum for me!" I smiled. My cock started to swell again. Beryl gave it a squeeze and said, "I'm going to 'train' you for a couple of hours. You're going to keep this hard for me, and tease me back. Deal?"

"Deal. Let's go over to that main lawn and sit in the shade."

We spread out the towel, applied suntan oil to each other, and lay down, and Beryl filled me in on the Society as she lazily fondled her tits and I kept my dick hard.

"Why haven't I heard about New Arcadia before?" I asked.

"Well, for one thing, what we're doing here is totally illegal in most countries. So we have to keep it secret. I mean, we're teaching young men how to play with their pricks, and young women how to play with their cunnies, without them being ashamed of it. If the blue-noses ever heard about that, we'd be shut down in a flash."

"Well, they have to protect kids from unwanted sexual advances, I guess."

"What unwanted sexual advances? I mean, I agree that it's creepy for a man to go into his daughter's bedroom and force himself on her when she doesn't want it. That's child abuse, no matter what you call it. Guys like that should be locked up. I mean, look at your typical little girl on the 'outside.' She's kept in the dark about sex all her life, she's never seen a dick at all, let alone a hard one, and some adult forces himself on her sexually, and it's painful for her, and she's scared because that adult is so much bigger and more powerful than she is ... no wonder she's warped for life! Same for moms and sons.

"But that doesn't happen here, George. My dad is a good example. He admits freely that playing with flat-chested young ladies turns him on. But he never approached me when I was growing up. Why should he? He had his pick of dozen titless teenagers here at the camp who wanted to play with his cock. He didn't bring up sex with me until I was good and ready for it."

"How did he bring it up?"

"He didn't. I did. It was my second day here at camp, after I turned fourteen. My boobs were really small then. It was not far from where we're sitting right now. He was over there, on his blanket, stroking his dick as he watched me and my girlfriends wanking. Abby was showing us girls how she liked to masturbate. I saw Dad watching us and, for some reason, the sight of his dick hit me in a way that it never did before. So I walked over to him and started rubbing my pussy, like I'd seen Mom do. He smiled at me, and I started touching his dick, and before I knew it he was showing me how to jack him off. I could have stopped any time, and he would have had to let me go. In fact, he suggested that I stop, but I didn't want to."

"Did you get him off?"

"Oh, yeah. My first jizz! He kissed me, and then I went back to play with Abby and my friends again. No big thing. Like I'd given him a foot rub, you know."

"Did he get you off, too?"

"Oh, no. I was still too young. I was playing with my pussy, but it was only 'cause it felt good. I didn't climax from it for a couple of months after that. Abby said that was normal for girls. God, just talking about this is getting me horny!" Her hands had drifted from her puffy tits to her crotch, and she had her middle finger up her vagina to the second knuckle.

"Me, too, although you wanking yourself is going to my nuts even more than your talking. Am I getting you too excited?"

"Don't worry about me! I can stay in the Zone for hours, baby! Hey, did you have a good time with Mom last night?"

"It was amazing!" I told her about how Candy had kept me on the brink of an orgasm for half an hour, followed by that amazing cum. "She's the best fuck I ever had, except maybe for Cory ... and that was mostly because of Cory's youth and horniness, and mine."

"Mom's good, no doubt about that. That's why she's wearing the gold. She's given me some of my best fucks, too. But you get turned on by little titless girls with bald cunnies, too, huh?" Her tone was joking, but not accusing.

"I didn't think so until yesterday. But Cory is an amazing fuck, tits or not. And I'd never been wanked by a fourteen-year-old girl before, either."

"That Denise! She's a hot one! I think she'll be doing full fucking by the time she's fifteen. Her mom is getting her ready for that, by stretching her vagina -- little dildoes at first, and then bigger ones, until she can accommodate a man's dick. That'll get her hymen out of the way, too, so it won't be a problem when she starts fucking."

"I have to admit that the idea of that is turning me on ... Abby using a dildo on Denise."

"A lot of men get turned on by that. It's not uncommon, and it's cool as long as the girls are as into it as you are. And I've got to admit that I sometimes get hot watching the boys wank and jizz. Especially when they're jizzing on me!"

"Don't you ever get worried about having so many horny men around you? Do you feel safe?"

"Of course I do. What place could be safer?"

"I don't follow you."

"Look at it this way: what does practically any guy want? Any guy that's old enough to have a boner, I mean."

"Um ... sex?"

"That's right! Lots and lots of sex! And even the dimmest guy around here realizes that there's no place else where he's going to get anything near the amount of ass he's getting here. And if he freaks anybody out, he'll be tossed out in a flash. What sane man would risk that? Women and kids are safe as houses here."

"Sounds logical. I've got a different question: how come you look so different from your mom? She's pale-skinned, you're dark. Her hair is blond and straight, yours is dark and curly. Her tits sag, but yours stick out like guns."

"My dad is Ugandan. His family came here during the Idi Amin regime. He and mom divorced about four years ago, and he went back home. Just the usual differences, growing apart, getting homesick. It wasn't about sex. Around her, almost none of the divorces is about sex. As for my boobs, most of the ladies on my dad's side of the family have boobs like mine. Hey, would you like to suck on them?"

"Could I? I've been wanting to from the moment I first saw you!"

"Suck away!" she laughed as she straddled me and let her tits dangle just above my face. I took one into my mouth and sucked it in, the entire puffy nipple filling my mouth. I swear that I felt it swelling and hardening. Then I switched to the other one.

"Here, let's try something," she said, and she sat up. She positioned herself to that her cunt was just above my cock. Slowly she lowered herself so that her curly bush was just touching it, and she brushed its underside with her wiry cunt hair, slowly, back and forth. After a few seconds of this, she lowered herself until her cunt itself was making contact, and she let my cock part her lips. "This is how we play this game," she explained. "When you start feeling like your arousal is building, tell me, and I'll lift off you and go back to using my bush. When your arousal goes back down, I use my cunt lips again. You have to guide me, though."

"Is this a "training" game?"

"It's one of them. Just try to stay in the Zone. Not too hot, not too cold."

It took me a while, but I gradually got to the point where I could keep my arousal at a steady level. At that point, she made it more challenging: to tease me, she'd rake her puffy nipples against my chest. That would increase my arousal, and I had to compensate for it. Soon we were giggling like children.

After an hour, I said, "Beryl, I really need to cum. Can I fuck you now?"

"Not here. Too public. Let's go to my tent."

Her tent, as it turned out, was pitched next to her mom's Econoline. As we approached it, the door of the van slid open. There was Candy, along with Tom. It was obvious from his limp glistening dick and the wetness of her crotch that they'd just finished a glorious fuck. She gave us a grin as she clambered out, and hugged us both. "Now be good to George, Beryl! Train him well! Don't let him cum too soon!"

"You're one to talk, mother! See you later! Hey, if you're leaving, can we use the van?"

"Sure, honey! Take all the time you want! I won't be back for a few hours. Tom and I are going to get some tennis in before his shift starts at the pool."

I noticed that Tom was squeezing his dick as he smiled at me, so we groped each other's crotches. After fondling his limp cock, I lifted my hand to my face and smelled the familiar scent of pussy, rose oil and sweat. And then they were gone.

"I want to be on top," Beryl said as we made ourselves comfortable inside the van. "That way we can play another 'training' game."

"How does that one go?"

"Just like the last one, except that you get to stick your dick in me. When you feel the arousal building, tell me and I'll stop moving. When it goes away, I'll start moving again. We'll try to keep doing this for at least a half an hour."

It wasn't as easy as it sounded, because she still wanted to tease me. There were times when she'd stop moving but use her Kegels to squeeze my cock. And she'd keep sliding her nipples across my chest, and set her tits swaying, to try to knock me out of the Zone. There were times when I felt like I was losing it, and I commanded her to keep perfectly still. She pouted, but did as she was told until I regained equilibrium.

After half an hour, she said, "That's enough. Now finger-fuck me!" She unstraddled me, lay down next to me, and opened her legs. She pulled her bush apart to expose the pinkness of the twat that she'd been mercilessly torturing me with. "Use three fingers," she breathed. I plunged my middle three fingers into her hole, curling up the middle one to probe for her G-spot. I found it, and she jumped as if she'd had a shock. She cried out and ground her hands into her breasts.

"Now let's play the game on you," I chuckled. "I'll tickle your G-spot, and you tell me when to stop."

"Bastard," she laughed. "Just try me!"

And I did. It turned out that she was a pro at "riding the Zone" and she let me know exactly how hard to finger-fuck her. I then removed my fingers, used them to spread her lips apart, and attacked her clit and slit with my tongue. "No fair," she gasped. "Cheater!" But then the orgasm hit her, and she sprayed me with her pussy juice. I plunged my fingers back in and kept her orgasm going, timing my pushes with her gasps.

"Shit," she finally said. "You win. Now cum in me, George. Gimme that jizz!" I lost no time in granting her wish. I'd feared that after the two hours of foreplay I'd cum as soon as I was inside her, but to my surprise I found myself back in the Zone. That gave me the time to vary the depth and speed of my thrusts, sliding my glans around different parts of her vaginal wall. She responded with another climax. "I'm done now," she said. "I'm not going to cum again. Let's finish you off now."

I gave up trying to stay in the Zone, and let my own orgasm break over me as I released my load into her. As our bodies uncoiled together, I said, "Well, Teacher, how'd I do?"

"We only grade pass-fail. You pass! But I suggest further study. I can recommend some very good teachers. I'm sure they'll be looking forward to examining you. That woman named Marcie I mentioned, she can give you the lesson of a lifetime! But let's stay here a little while and snuggle. I need that, too."

And we did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.