Kids Growing Up - Cover

Kids Growing Up

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 14: All Good Things

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: All Good Things - This is a story related to me by one of my readers. It is about the sexual awakening of a teenage boy and his encounters as he explores the exciting world of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Back home we got back to somewhat of a routine existence. I got on line and did some research on siblings getting married. While the state we lived in did not allow sisters and brothers to marry, an adjoining state did. It seemed their attitudes on incest were quite liberal and almost anything goes. Their legislators had found out that the fears of babies with two heads or three arms were just myths and had no scientific foundation. We had a DMA test performed and ruled out any genes which would have resulted in birth defects

So it was that we were able to drive over to that state and tie the proverbial knot. We were not ready to strike out on our own since we were facing four years of college before we could earn a decent wage and be able to build a family of our own. In light of that, we continued to live with our parents while pursuing our dreams. Sarah pursuing teaching and me entering the fascinating world of engineering gave us our goals to head for.

College studies were far more demanding than high school so we did not have all the free time to play like we used to do. Now, don't get me wrong. We did have a social life with our friends and my harem stayed alive and well. Those girls had no intention of letting me escape their magical charms and paid regular visits to get their share of intimacies.

The day came when we both completed our college work and graduated with bachelor's degrees. I got a job offer with a big computer company for an obscene pay rate. Sarah and I had talked it over at length and we decided it would be crazy to turn the job down. So it was that we moved six hundred miles away to set up housekeeping in the suburbs of a large city in the mid-west. That, of course, was the death knoll for my harem. The girls could not travel that distance for rendezvous' which turned out to not be that much of a problem since most of them had met guys who could treat them right.

We rented a furnished apartment and Sarah sent applications to the local schools. She was hired almost on the spot so we had two paychecks coming in. We did travel back home to celebrate the holidays with mom and dad and it was on New Year's Day that Sarah dropped the bombshell, announcing to mom and dad that she had stopped the pill and we would be getting pregnant. She timed it that way so she would have the baby while she was off for the summer. I swear that she caught three weeks after she stopped the pill because nine months later we rushed her to the hospital where she gave birth to the most perfect set of fraternal twins I had ever seen. And so started the lives of Christine and Robert, our adorable little bundles of joy. The only questions left unanswered were 'would they fall in love like we did?' and 'would we have to explain to them why they only have one set of grand-parents?'

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.