Kids Growing Up - Cover

Kids Growing Up

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 10: Fun and Games

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: Fun and Games - This is a story related to me by one of my readers. It is about the sexual awakening of a teenage boy and his encounters as he explores the exciting world of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Things around our house settled down to a much more comfortable existence. I still got visits from 'my girls' but Sarah was my main interest. She and I are very much in love and cannot feature life without each other. We talked several times about what the future holds for us and decided we could handle whatever it takes to stay together.

Our current plan was for me to attend college for a bachelor's degree in engineering. For the sake of cost and convenience I would attend a local school and live at home. Sarah wasn't too interested in college but I convinced her to keep her options open. If, God forbid, she should become a single mother, she would need some training to fall back on so she could make a decent living for her and the kids.

Since we could not envision our future without each other we planned based on being together, living as man and wife raising a family. I looked foreword to having two kids just like mom and dad. Sarah told me she would like at least three kids. I guess time will have to tell. We had a lot to do before even considering having kids.

Maybe I didn't tell you but Sarah was an extremely brilliant girl. With almost no effort at all she has maintained a straight-A average in all her subjects. At the end of her sophomore year she managed to test out of a full year in school so we would both be entering our senior year at the same time. Senior is the most enjoyable year of all and I was thrilled to be able to share it with the love of my life. When our class schedules came in the mail we were surprised that some of our classes would be together. In the other classes we would be separated since I was heavy in math and science and Sarah was into the humanities. She did some hard and heavy thinking and came up with the idea that she might like to become a teacher some day.

So in September we started our senior years. Many of our friends in school were well aware that we were definitely considered a couple so we did not have to put up with the dating scene. That's not to say that we were hermits. We got invited to a variety of events and attended the school functions together. Sarah also made sure that we made time for 'my girls' since they wanted to be friends with both of us. Our sex lives were far from mundane and predictable. We enjoyed some threesomes and even foursomes at times. Mom and dad were pretty accommodating and didn't seem to mind at all when we had a gang upstairs for some fun and games. They did, however, have some rules we must observe.

1- If we wanted snacks and drinks it was up to Sarah and me to get them. (absolutely no alcohol)

2- We had to keep noises down as much as we could.

3- We would do the laundry. (sex can be messy)

4- Visitors had to have parental permission.

5- No nudity in the pool whenever mom or dad was home.

6- Sleepovers must include at least four hours of actual sleep.

7- Sarah and I would be responsible for cleaning up.

Well, I've got to tell you about one of our favorite games. It's called switch hitter and is a lot of fun. It is a competition game where there is a winner. The only prize is the satisfaction of having won the game. The winner did at least get to specify the next game. Truth or dare was pretty popular but there were others also. We played strip-poker; spin the bottle, post office and any other boy/girl games we could invent. Of course there were some girl-on-girl games too.

Back to switch hitter; that game is played with a boy or two and a bunch of girls. Modesty has to go out the window since it is played totally naked. It goes kind of like this. The girls all line up on the bed on hands and knees with their back sides along the edge of the mattress. The boy goes down the line having sex with each of them in turn. He is allowed only three strokes into each girl. The object of the game is for some girl to make the boy come in her. They are allowed to say anything they want but must keep their hands and knees on the bed. We chose to play the game one weekend when our cousins from the farm were over visiting. That particular time we would have two boys playing.

That weekend mom and dad were going out of town with Aunt Betty and Uncle Robert to some big get together and didn't want to be bothered with kids so Sally, who was my age, and Bobby, who was Sarah's age, would be staying with us. We invited Amy, Patty and Jill to join us too. Everybody brought sleeping bags so we could all crash in the living room when sleep overtook us. I had my own car so the day before our guests were to arrive, Sarah and I had an expedition to the store to pick up party supplies. We had been very diligent in checking that all the girls were on birth-control so we didn't have to visit the drug store.

With mom, dad, Aunt and Uncle out of the way we gathered out by the pool for some frolicking. Sally and Bobby had not brought their swimming suits, which was no big deal, since we were planning on skinny-dipping anyways. Five girls and two boys made for an interesting game of tag. Bobby and I got a little creative in our tagging so the girls followed suit. Everybody got poked, prodded and felt up in the most exciting places. One time Jill tagged bobby by grabbing his cock and would not let go until she had stroked him a dozen times. I didn't hear Bobby complain one bit. Patty saw what was going on so when it was her turn to be 'it' she pulled the same stunt on me except she went for two dozen strokes. She only quit when I shot out ropes of come into the water.

I couldn't get revenge on Patty so I went for the next best thing and cornered Sally against the wall and tagged her by fingering her to orgasm. I guess I had cheated a little because as I fingered her, I also tweaked her nipples and kissed her. A triple assault on her body netted some great results. I had to hold her up as she was destined to sink out of sight to the bottom of the pool during her orgasm.

We invented another game where the girls lined up facing along the line with their legs spread forming a sort of a tunnel. Bobby and I were to dive down and swim between their legs and come up on the other side. On my second pass through the tunnel I could not resist the temptation to run my arm along each pussy as I passed through. Bobby saw what I had done and decided to do the same thing. Sally was the last girl in line and as he rubbed her pussy she closed her legs trapping him there. Fortunately she did release him so he could come up for air before he drowned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.