Kids Growing Up
Chapter 8: Cousins

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: Cousins - This is a story related to me by one of my readers. It is about the sexual awakening of a teenage boy and his encounters as he explores the exciting world of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Mom, dad, Sarah and I went to visit with our Aunt Betty at her farm a few miles west of us. We arrived at the farm mid afternoon and were greeted by our Aunt Betty and Uncle Robert. They gave us a tour of the farm and house and gave us a little history of the place. It was a big farm with lots of livestock. The house was an old Victorian building with four bedrooms and three baths. It had been remodeled some years ago by my Uncle Robert and had all the amenities you would expect in a newer home. They had cable TV, phone, electricity, city water and sewer and a big kitchen to die for. There was even an old outhouse that wasn't used any more since my Uncle Robert had installed indoor plumbing. All in all it was quite comfy.

There were several out buildings including a stable and a big barn on the property. There was an old well in the back yard that wasn't used for more than plant water. You could drop a pebble in and three seconds later hear it as it hit the water below. There was an old bucket you could let down to get the water and crank it back up to the top.

And get this. They had horses for us to ride. No wimpy little ponies, but real full sized horses. They had blankets and saddles for them so we could have a lot of fun while we were there. When I was younger I used to play cowboys and Indians with my friends and I would imagine myself astride a magnificent steed. Well, it looked like my imaginary horse was going to become real. We finished the tour just as our cousins were arriving home. I was shocked to see them because they didn't look anything like I remembered them.

Our Aunt Betty and Uncle Robert had two kids. One, Sally, was my age and the other, Bobby, was Sarah's age. We should get along famously. Sally was quite cute and had the family traits like Sarah. Blond hair, blue eyes, pretty face and a killer bod' I estimated at 32-23-32, made for a very desirable package. Bobby was a healthy farm boy with a body that seemed to be made of pure steel. To say he had muscles would be an understatement. His muscles had muscles. Neither of the two kids had an ounce of excess fat anywhere. The active farm life kept those two toned to almost perfection.

Now you might be wondering which side of our family the Aunt Betty and Uncle Robert came from. Would you believe both? It's a little confusing but our Uncle Robert is mom's brother. Our Aunt Betty is dad's sister. Got that? It wasn't until I was into my teens that I understood who married who. The last time I had seen the kids they were seven and nine years old. They didn't look exceptionally good but the years had been kind to both of them. Sally became a knock-out and Bobby looked like a stud.

Sally and Bobby took Sarah and I on a tour of the spots which would interest someone in our age group. They pointed out some of the places where you could be all alone. Bobby said they were for reading or collecting your thoughts but Sally was blushing with a little smile on her face. Evidently she knew something Bobby was not telling us. By the time our tour was just about over we heard a loud bell being tolled. Bobby said, "Supper time" and we headed into the house. The smells emanating from the kitchen made my mouth water and my stomach growl.

We got washed up and met in the dining room. It was like a thanksgiving dinner, there was so much food laid out. Roast beef, potatoes, vegetables, leafy green salad, whole milk, bowls of fresh fruit, fresh baked bread and real butter. Our Aunt Betty told us that everything on the table was grown there on the farm. I hadn't noticed but they had several head of cattle on the farm and a humongous garden. We sat down and dove in making pigs of ourselves. We ate so much that our bellies were aching. Then, to add insult to injury, our Aunt Betty brought out a fresh baked apple pie and ice cream. It was a wonder that the family didn't weigh a ton each with all that food.

After supper we crashed in the living room to catch up on family happenings. The ladies shared the latest gossip about other branches of the family. The men were engaged in a discussion about the economy. The kids were telling each other what was going on in school. Discussions continued until late in the evening. Sleeping arrangements were that Aunt Betty and Uncle Robert had the master bedroom. Mom and dad got the guest room while Sarah and Sally slept in Sally's room. Bobby and I took his room. I didn't like not being able to sleep with Sarah but we were only going to be there for a week. Maybe we could sneak out to one of the secret places and share some kisses at least.

Morning came and it was shower time. The girls went first while Bobby and I waited. I felt it was definitely worth the wait as I got to see my cousin Sally walking from the bathroom to her bedroom wrapped in a too brief towel. It did almost nothing to hide her charms. I watched her with rapt attention as she blushed. I took note that she was in no hurry to get there either. Maybe she had an exhibitionist streak in her. We guys got our showers out of the way and we all went down for a good old farm style breakfast. Eggs, bacon, toast, sausages, juice and coffee filled us up nicely.

Our visit to the farm was going to be an educational experience. First on our agenda was learning how to milk the cows. It took Sarah and me quite a few tries before we could get milk to flow. That first squirt of milk hitting the pail gave a feeling of accomplishment. After a while I had it going squish-squish filling the pail. Unfortunately Sarah filled her pail in half the time it took me. I was feeling down about it until she covertly kissed me when Sally was not looking.

Aunt Betty was planning on canning tomatoes so we went out to the garden to pick tomatoes. Bobby showed us which ones were just the right ripeness for canning. We had canvas sacks with a shoulder strap to hold the tomatoes. Sarah and I started picking and we were in a dead heat until she started getting tired. I kept going and managed to get ahead. We would empty our sacks into boxes and I filled my box first. I was maintaining my lead and got to feeling cocky. Enjoying my lead I wanted more so I would run from the rows to the boxes. Sure enough I tripped and fell right on my sack of tomatoes. I managed to squash half my load of tomatoes and totally destroy the lead I had. Sarah was having a hard time not laughing at me. She giggled and sputtered and coughed up a storm. We eventually calmed down and finished our picking. Bottom line was that we were tied so there was no clear winner or loser. I gave back the kiss that Sarah had given me earlier.

Next up on our learning experience was gathering eggs. We went out to the hen house with our little baskets to gather eggs. That was a much easier job than the other two we had done. Sally showed us how to view the eggs to make sure that they were not fertilized. The fertilized eggs were put into the incubator to hatch. The rest went into the house to eat or be used in baking.

It may sound like we were being taken advantage of but we were really having a good time. After lunch Sally and Bobby decided to show us city slickers how to ride a horse. They went kind of easy on us giving us the horses which would follow Bobbies horse and let us get used to the up and down motion of the horse. It didn't take long at all to get a rhythm going so we weren't getting beaten up on our butt by the saddle. We rode for a while until we got to a stream that ran through their property. We dismounted and took some time to cool our feet in the water.

We were enjoying the solitude of the area when Sarah got a wild idea and pushed me into the deeper water. I came up sputtering and coughing as I tried to regain my breath. I looked at her with fire in my eyes and chased her down. With one great lunge Sarah was propelled into the water too. Bobby couldn't stand by as we had all the fun so Sally was soon tossed into the water also. She was a quick thinker though and on her way out she grabbed Bobby's arm and dragged him in after her.

So there we stood, four sopping wet teens with no towels to dry off with. Bobby and Sally had done that before so it was second nature to them to strip off all but their undies to let their clothes dry. Sarah was kind of shocked to see our cousins almost naked but I was thrilled to see Sally that way so I stripped off my clothes and just left my briefs on. Seeing Sally like that created another problem for me. I was getting a hard-on which picked that time to press the front of my briefs out as if I had a flag pole hidden in there. Sarah had worked up her courage to strip down to just her bra and panties.

To make a bad situation worse, I noticed that Sally's panties were wet and effectively transparent showing her pussy as well as if she were naked. She didn't notice the view that I had and I sure wasn't going to say anything. I looked over and noticed that Sarah had the same problem. Her white panties were also effectively transparent showing her charms. Fortunately Bobby followed my lead by remaining silent about the views. We lollygagged around for about an hour. Our outer clothes were hanging on some bushes and dried quite nicely in the breeze and bright sun. We got dressed and rode the horses around some more. Back at the stables Bobby and Sally showed us how to unsaddle the horses and stow the tack.

Four very hungry teens trekked back up to the house where all of us were pressed into service helping with supper. Aunt Betty had spent the afternoon canning tomatoes and had put up enough to see the family through the winter and into summer when they could harvest some more. At the same time she was cooking a beef and pasta casserole for supper. With all the fresh veggies and salad made it a very filling meal. After the meal Aunt Betty brought out a pumpkin pie and whipped cream.

We spent the evening just lazing around doing mostly nothing. I noticed that Sally and Bobby had disappeared so Sarah and I went out in search of our cousins. We looked everywhere but could not find them. As a last place to look we went out to the barn. We quietly went in and heard some familiar sounds coming from the hay loft. I looked over to Sarah and held my fingers up to my lips. She nodded and followed me as I searched out the source of the sounds. I very slowly climbed the ladder and peeked over the edge. Sarah was right beside me and peeked also. We found the source of the sounds. Sally was flat on her back and Bobby was over her and there was no doubt that they were having sex. Bobby was pounding into Sally with gusto like his life depended on it. Sally was panting and encouraging him to give it all to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.