Kids Growing Up
Chapter 6: Jill

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Jill - This is a story related to me by one of my readers. It is about the sexual awakening of a teenage boy and his encounters as he explores the exciting world of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

When I was in the lower grades in school I used to hate going to school. Sure I had friends that I only saw there but the drudgery of attending classes five days a week when I could be out having a good time were not my idea of fun things to do. I kept my grades up to a respectable level but didn't excel in any subject except gym class.

Then I discovered that girls were not just soft boys and Things had started to change. The first girl I noticed was my sister Sarah. She seduced me with her heavenly body. Then it continued with Amy smiling and greeting me in the hall. After the soccer away game it seemed the whole team was being real friendly to me. I was getting smiles and warm greetings from all of them. Soon after that it spread until I was getting the same treatment from almost all the hot girls in school. The best I could figure was that Patty and Amy were talking with other girls and the word spread like a wildfire. It was not unusual for me to get six or seven greetings each time I walked down the hall. And did you hear what sounded like thunder? It was school books hitting the floor in front of me waiting for me to pick them up.

When I went to my locker and opened the door some slips of paper fell out and landed on the floor. I picked them up and read one:

Cynthia
555-1212
Call me

They were all just like that one. I couldn't understand why I suddenly became so popular. Even some of the cheerleaders left me notes and were greeting me in the halls. I thought they were only interested in jocks on the football team and not lowly dweebs like me. I mean after all, all I did was to give girls what they wanted. So I took great pleasure in seeing girls being happy. What's the big deal? Oh well, it's a difficult cross to bear but somehow I'll manage.

Jill and Patty came over to visit with Sarah one day. I was downstairs reading the latest copy of Mad Magazine. I liked that book because I could relate to Alfred E. Neuman. I was about half way through the book when Sarah called me upstairs. She had told me before to come when she calls so I did. I arrived in her room and found her and Patty sitting on the bed.

"Greg, there's something you need to do."

"Sure, what do you want?"

"Go into your room and you'll se what needs to be done."

I was totally confused but went to my room anyways. I opened the door and was surprised to see that evidently Sarah had been busy again. The curtains were closed and there were scented candles burning giving the room a very romantic glow. I looked over and saw that the covers were pulled down on the bed and a pure white towel was arranged at the center of the bed. I heard soft music playing and was really impressed until I saw the best part of all. Standing by my bed was Jill dressed in a diaphanous teddy looking like a goddess of sensuality. She had her gorgeous blonde hair down flowing over her shoulders like an iridescent waterfall. Her seductive blue eyes shone like twin beacons beckoning me to her. Her smile was one of those which could brighten up the darkest of rooms. I call it a thousand watt smile which not only brightens the room but radiates heat like a furnace as well.

I walked over to Jill and took her in my arms so I could kiss her. I placed a tender affectionate kiss on her lips and she kissed me back. I pulled her in close to me and she molded her voluptuous body to mine. We fit together so well it was as if we were one being. As I kissed her I noticed that she was slightly trembling. I couldn't tell if it was from fear or excitement. I would have to try to get her to relax and enjoy our time together.

I stepped back from her and took off all my clothes. She had the biggest eyes I had ever seen when she saw my erection pointing at her like a divining rod. I moved back to her and we kissed again. My erection was trapped between our bodies and pulsing along with my heartbeat. I noticed that she was still trembling and seemed a little stiff.

"Jill, are you absolutely sure you want to do this."

"Yes, Patty told me how gentle you were with her and that you made it wonderful for her so I decided that you would be the perfect one for my first time."

"Jill, sweetheart, I will try to make it as wonderful as I can for you. This moment is just for you so relax and enjoy yourself."

"Greg, some of the girls said the first time hurts like hell."

"That's probably because they got their cherry popped by some jock who didn't know what he was doing and didn't care about the girl's feelings at all. I am not like that. Like I said this is your time."

"I think I am ready Greg."

I reached up and untied the straps of her teddy and it fell to the floor forming a puddle around her feet. She was then dressed in only a translucent pair of panties. I reached down and grasped them by the waistband and slid them down her legs to join the rest of her outfit on the floor. She was then as naked as I was. I stood back to drink in the beauty of her totally perfect body. She had everything I had mentioned at the beginning of my story.

"Greg, I would like our sisters to join us if it is okay with you."

"It's fine with me as long as they are naked also."

Jill called out, "Sarah, Patty come in."

The two girls came right in and surprise, surprise. They were both naked as the day they were born. Both of them came in and gave Jill a kiss on her cheeks. They then did the same thing to me. I picked Jill up and placed her on the bed face down. I proceeded to give her a relaxing massage. I started with a scalp massage which I admit messed her hair up but feels fantastic. Then I massaged her neck twisting her head from side to side. Next came her shoulders where I did a deep muscle massage.

Then I worked my way down her body feeling her muscles relax as I went. I looked down and discovered that Sarah was massaging Jill's feet while I was working on the rest of her. I massaged her bottom and caused her to let out a little squeak when I touched her rear opening down there.

Then I had her roll over so I could pay attention to her front. I had her close her eyes and lightly ran my fingers all over her face. When I got to her lips her sense of humor broke through and she licked my fingers with a cute little giggle. I got back at her as I grabbed her tongue which made her laugh hard. I dried my fingers on the towel and resumed my ministrations to her body. I worked my way down avoiding her breasts. Not wanting to do deep massage on her front I switched to sensual massage which was comprised of caresses, licks and kisses. I trailed the attention down her body to her hip and then down her leg until I met Sarah there again. I then went up Jill's other leg all the way to her breasts. I kissed my way around her breasts gradually working my way inward until I was kissing her nipples. I licked, kissed and sucked on her nipples as she moaned almost continuously.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.