Mommy Wanted a Girl 2: The Con Years - Cover

Mommy Wanted a Girl 2: The Con Years

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hello it's me Sarah I am now 15, not sure if you all remember me but if not I am the one who murdered her friend and got sentenced to 20 years in prison. Well I've been inside for just 6months but it feels like a lifetime already. This is a new journey with some new and old faces, so this is the story of a con and what happens behind those bars hope you enjoy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Hairy   Cat-Fighting   Violence  

I was so happy that there was a chance I could get out of here and start my life, Maybe with a man who knows. The next day I was up early clean myself up and went to go and get involved in some activities, but before I could one of the doctors there grabbed my arm and said it was time for my daily check up which usually consisted of being strapped to the bed and being fucked and if you tried to resist or fight back they would sedate you and fuck you, so it was best to go along with it.

Once he had what he wanted he would usually unstrap me but today he left me and locked my door. While he was outside I could hear him talking to Dr fox saying that I tried to attack him so he had to restrain me so I didn’t get to see Dr fox. I stayed strapped to my bed all night with no food or water until the doctor returned the next morning and unstrapped me, he said if I be bad again he would leave me longer I guess he means cleaning myself up as that’s all I had done.

After breakfast Dr fox came back he asked me if I attacked the other doctor I said no but wasn’t sure if he believed it as he said if I did it won’t help my case when I go to court for a re trail. I smiled as this meant he had applied for it. He said that my date was in three months time so he could gather as much information as possible to help me get out or at least get a shorter sentence. So I had to try and stay out of trouble which wasn’t as easy as it sounds as this place was about as bad and crooked as jail. Dr fox came everyday to check on me not sure why he wanted to help me so much though but I didn’t think about that bit as I was more looking forward to being released.

The months seemed to drag and last longer. But the time came for my re trail, Dr fox came before breakfast so he could make sure none of the other doctors tried to stop me leaving, but I could just leave I had to be handcuffed to officer so I couldn’t run or attack Dr fox. When we arrived at the court house my stomach was in knots, I was so nervous about the re trail and whether I’ll would be freed or get a reduced sentence

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.