Mommy Wanted a Girl 2: The Con Years - Cover

Mommy Wanted a Girl 2: The Con Years

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hello it's me Sarah I am now 15, not sure if you all remember me but if not I am the one who murdered her friend and got sentenced to 20 years in prison. Well I've been inside for just 6months but it feels like a lifetime already. This is a new journey with some new and old faces, so this is the story of a con and what happens behind those bars hope you enjoy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Hairy   Cat-Fighting   Violence  

So I spent all day thinking about how to get out of jail I knew I couldn't just walk out the door but I couldn't be toilet girl for these girls for the rest of my time here then I had my idea, I knew that Charlotte was the ring leader without her the other girls would stop. I had to do her over, which was the easy part but getting her alone wouldn't be as easy I had to find a way to earn her trust or get us both sent down to solidarity I could give her the beating of her life. So that was the plan, now to cause a problem between me and her so we both go down.

I returned to the cell waiting for Charlotte to come back, as soon as she did she ordered me to get on my knees and drink her piss. I said "no you get on your knees bitch." With that she snapped and went to slap me, I grabbed her arm and hit her. I was beating her ass until her friends came in and grabbed me. Charlotte said "that was a stupid move you done there your in for it, thought you could catch me of guard you stupid bitch." She started smacking me in my face and stomach, I screamed for help. Two screws came running in one grabbed Charlotte and the other told the girls to let go of me and then grabbed me and said "I don't care which one of you slags started it but your both going down the block in the same cell for a week." With that we was both locked in a cell together.

My plan had fell in to place now it was just me and her together I knew I could beat her ass and she knew it to. I looked at her and said "hey bitch how about round two with just you and me?" She started crying begging me not to hurt her, but I didn't care I grabbed her by her hair and started smacking her up, I said "I am not the bitch here you are and I am not your toilet. You understand? I will beat you everyday in here, so you better make sure when we go back to the cell you or your slutty friends don't ever touch me again or your dead." She looked and said "okay you win we will leave you alone I am sorry." I carried on beating her everyday till we went back on the wing, were she told her friends me and her are okay now and none of them are to touch me.

I was back on top again making friends with the other cons inside, but still no one came to see me I sent visiting orders to my mum and my friends. Every time I rang home no one answered the phone, so I was still alone and didn't know what to do. Until one day Mrs smith came to see me and said "your mums has been murdered, I guess they heard what a little slag daughter done and took revenge. If you're lucky you may get to go to the funeral." And with that she shut the cell door. I started using drugs after that didn't know what to do or say, I hit rock bottom. It got so bad I was admitted to the hospital for treatment. But it never helped I just went straight back on whatever I could smoke, snort or inject. I had been moved into a separate cell at this point but that didn't work. I just kept on abusing drugs until I was labelled as unstable and insane. I was moved into a physcatric jail where I couldn't get hold of drugs and had to go cold turkey.

It took months for me to recoup, when I did the doctor came to see me and told me if I would not have been section I would have been dead and I will be severing the rest of my sentence here. I was thankful for the help and glad I didn't have to go back to jail. The doctor came to see me again that day and he had been reading my notes and found out I use to be a boy. I told him how my mum made the decision and that was probably why I was acting the way I was. I admitted everything about me being abused before I went in jail and again when I was in jail. Then he turned to me and said "so what are your plans for the future?" I shurged my shoulders, then he said "well maybe we could appeal to the court tell them what happened and maybe get your sentence reduced." I said "not much point there is no one waiting for me out there." Then he reached over put his hand on my leg, smiled and said "well maybe that can change. My name is dr. Fox but you can call me Ryan. Now you get some rest and tomorrow we will see about appealing your case okay?" I nodded and smiled and couldn't wait for my new start...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.