The Summer Holidays - Cover

The Summer Holidays

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Julie and I have now finished our first year exams. Can we keep our romance alive while separated for most of the twelve-week University summer holiday? Will we get a chance to spend some time with Adrian and Sheila? Is my sister Jen going to find someone to take her virginity before she goes to Uni?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

The next morning, as Jen and I were downstairs in our pyjamas, having an unhurried cup of tea and some cereal for breakfast, Mum and Dad announced that they were off to the cash and carry to stock up on bulk goods.

"Do you two want anything?"

"No thanks, Mum, I've almost got too much to carry back to Cardiff on the train anyway!"

"Can I have a big box of washing powder, please, Mum - and a catering size box of teabags?"

The wholesale cash and carry sold only to the trade; Dad had wangled a membership card through work, but the goods they sold were all catering sized, so things like packs of sugar and custard powder, and tins of baked beans and jam came only in the huge seven-pound weight size, nothing smaller. It was fine for Mum who could decant and freeze things, but not for us!

"Okay, it's Saturday morning, so we'll probably be at least two hours."

They set off in Dad's car.

Jen checked that the Yale locks on both the doors were on, and then gave me a huge smile.

"Jon, you wouldn't be a darling and wash my back again, would you?"

"Of course I will!"

We went straight up to the bathroom together and took off our pyjamas.

It was the first time we had been naked together in daylight.

Jen really had a very good figure; it certainly met with Gustav's approval. I gave her a hug and a kiss, and he was right in there with us, raring to go. It was a bit of a shame that he wouldn't get any real action because of Jen's period.

"Don't look please, Jon, I've got to take my tampon out. Yuck! I hate this bit."

As soon as she had put the tampon in the bin, I drew her to me and hugged her again.

"It's not a problem, Jen, it's perfectly normal, every woman has periods, even the Queen. It's nothing to be ashamed of! I don't love you any less just, because you've got your monthlies!"

She kissed me.

"It's just that I feel so grubby and smelly, and I think that everyone I meet can tell what is happening. I always want to hide for the week! And my tummy ache for the first couple of days isn't much fun either."

"Yeah, Julie has to have a hot water bottle sometimes. I give her a back massage, and that seems to help. She's also got some tablets for period pain from the chemist, I think you have to ask for them. Anyway, come into the shower and I'll soap you up, and we'll see if I can make you feel better."

"Oh god, now I'm dripping blood on the floor!"

"In you get, I'll wipe that up for you."

I used some loo paper to mop the splodges of blood off the lino, and joined Jen in the shower.

We got ourselves wet, and then got soaping.

"Just our luck, Jen, two of us who have never had sex in the shower, the ideal opportunity to try it, and we can't!"

"Sorry, Jon! I would have really liked to try it too."

I held her tight and kissed her.

"It's not your fault, it's just one of those things!"

I completed washing Jen's back, having kneaded her shoulders and caressed her buttocks.

"Okay, Sis, turn round and I'll do your front."

I thought that my sister's boobs were to die for. They fitted beautifully into the palms of my hands, and I got a little carried away and caressed her nipples with my thumbs. She gasped with delight.

"Oh god, that's nice, do it again!"

I did.

That was probably the point where we went too far.

She squeaked with delight, and had a small come.

"Jon, I know this is a really dreadful thing to ask, but do you think you could please fuck me? I'm all excited now, and I don't want to be left in this state. Please don't think I'm disgusting for asking?"

I hugged her again.

"Actually, darling, we're in the shower, so even if you do bleed on me, we can wash it off very easily. BUT, I'm not going to fuck you, though, I'm going to make love to you. You mean so much more to me than just someone to fuck!"

She squealed, and locked her lips on mine.

"I love you, big brother - you are just too good to me!"

I caressed her nipples again, causing more squeaking.

"Oh wow, they are just so sensitive at the moment! Please be gentle with them!"

I turned off the water, and moved her round so that her beautiful bottom faced me. I kissed her shoulders, then bent her slightly at the waist and got her to put her hands and forearms on the shower wall with her feet spaced widely apart.

I kissed the back of her neck under her pony tail, and then wiped Gustav's head along the length of her labia a couple of times, to pick up some of her lubrication.

Then I slipped my cock into my little sister, driving it slowly all the way in. There was no feeling of guilt, just of pure delight at sharing one of life's greatest pleasures with her.

I held her lightly by the hips, and started moving backwards and forwards, out and in.

"Oh god, Sis, that feels so good! I'm afraid that I'm not going to last very long!"

I moved my hands to her boobs, gently caressing them and lightly touching her erect nipples. She was moaning with pleasure, and as my balls started to tighten, she shuddered and cried out. I managed to keep going for just a few strokes longer, and then groaned as I ejaculated inside her.

"God, I'm sorry, darling, I just couldn't help it. I wanted to make love to you again so much!"

"It's okay, big brother, I did come. Gustav will do even better in a few minutes time!"

I pulled Gustav out of her, he was streaked with her blood, but the hot water from the shower quickly washed that off. Then we had a good snog, and I used my fingers to give her another small orgasm, by which time Gustav was ready to go again.

I thought of the various sexual positions we had tried during the first weekend with Adrian and Sheila.

"Sis, if you can jump up and hang on round my neck, with your legs round my waist, I'll grab the shower mixer to keep me steady, and then I can make love to you standing up."

"Julie said that was a really good one!"

"We've only done it once; it's quite tricky, you need something solid to hang on to, or you'll fall over!"

Jen worked out what I wanted her to do, and leapt up onto my chest, clinging as high as she could get, with her elbows against my upper back.

Taking a lot of care on the wet shower floor, not really trusting the rubber mat with its sucker pads to stay still, I moved one arm at a time under her thighs, keeping the other on one of the water pipes leading to the shower mixer.

Once I had her supported, I lowered her torso very slowly, so that she could use one of her hands to guide Gustav inside her. As he filled her up, she gave a huge sigh of satisfaction.

"Oh god, that's just what I need!"

"You're going to have to do most of the work Sis, while I hang on to the pipes!"

I concentrated on keeping us both upright and not falling; she flexed her legs against my rigid arms and pushed herself up my chest, and then let her body drop back again. She moaned with pleasure as her breasts moved up and down my chest; I found the feel of her erect nipples rubbing against mine exciting too!

Her clitoris was being constantly stimulated by my pubic bone, and soon she was panting heavily. I was getting quite out of breath myself with the effort of holding us both upright.

I tried to snap my hips a little to give her the extra stimulation, and soon she screamed, convulsed against me, and tightened her already vice-like grip on my neck.

I hung on to the shower mixer for dear life, as the spasms ran uncontrollably through her body and around my cock, and I think we were probably very lucky not to go over in a heap on the floor.

As Jen's spasms reduced and she started to release her death grip around my neck, I lifted her off Gustav so that she could put her (still quite wobbly) legs down and take some of the weight.

She tilted her head up and kissed me, between taking short pants of breath.

"Oh Jon, that was great! We were really close together, and I loved rubbing my boobs on your chest! Julie was right, that's a wonderful position!"

"We'll have to find a better place to do it, though; that felt quite dangerous with a slippery mat underneath."

I held her for a few minutes as she recovered her strength, and then kissed her and stepped back.

"Oh god, Gustav is covered in blood! Yuck!"

I leant forward and kissed her again.

"Sis, it's only your juices and a bit of your blood, it will all wash off, and I don't mind one tiny little bit! I wouldn't recommend that you fuck anyone in a bed while you are having a period, though; the sheets would take some washing!"

"Yes, a couple of times my period has started overnight, and it's made a real mess of my sheets as well as my pants. Mum says that as it's blood you have to soak it off as soon as you can in cold water; if you use hot water it just sets the stain."

"Oh well, I'm not going to use cold water now, budge up and I'll get the shower going."

Jen helped me wash Gustav; he was of course still hard, and she marvelled again at the way he felt.

"Jon, can you please show me again how to suck you off? It was pitch dark last time, and I wasn't really sure what I was doing."

"Yes, it wasn't exactly the best way to learn, having to do everything by touch, was it? If you remember, the main rule was no biting. The head is the most sensitive part, and if you use your tongue as well as your lips, I'll tell you what feels best. Julie and I use oral sex when she wants to get my first orgasm out of the way, so that I'll last longer. It's up to you whether you want to spit or swallow my come; I love it when Julie rolls it round in her mouth before swallowing it, but if you don't like the taste, you're better off not letting me come in your mouth."

"Oh no, I really liked the taste of your come that night!"

"Great, but you also need to remember that people can taste and smell it when you've had semen in your mouth, so don't forget the mint flavour toothpaste afterwards!"

We turned off the water and I stood with my back to the wall; Jen knelt in front of me and examined Gustav as I explained what would work best. Then she took me in her mouth, and gave me a hesitant but extremely enjoyable blowjob.

"Watch out, Sis, I'm going to come soon! Can you feel how my balls have tensed up and aren't hanging as low? That's a sign that I'm ready to ejaculate."

She kept licking and sucking, and with a great roar, I spurted into her open mouth, five or six bursts in rapid succession.

"Go easy now, darling, he gets very sensitive!"

She let me go, and stood up. She opened her mouth wide so that I could see my come on her tongue, and then she swallowed it all down, and smiled at me.

I kissed her gratefully.

"I can taste my come on your lips; I don't mind as it's mine, but I don't think I would like to taste anyone else's."

She put her hand in front of her mouth and huffed out a breath so that she could smell it.

"I see what you mean about the smell - it doesn't taste like that, but it smells quite acrid."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.