The Summer Holidays - Cover

The Summer Holidays

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Julie and I have now finished our first year exams. Can we keep our romance alive while separated for most of the twelve-week University summer holiday? Will we get a chance to spend some time with Adrian and Sheila? Is my sister Jen going to find someone to take her virginity before she goes to Uni?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

So Sian and I went downstairs and borrowed Julie's room, and left her and Vee to try and get some sleep on Sian's mattress.

The storm had cleared the air a little bit, and it was nothing like as hot as it had been, but it was still sultry and muggy. We opened the window to let some cooler air in from the street, and left the door open for a few minutes to let the air circulate. There was no need to put a light on, which would have attracted moths and mosquitoes, because there was plenty of reflected light from the street lights.

We talked softly and cuddled until Gustav was in the right mood, then shut the bedroom door and got down to business.

We had the satisfying shag we'd been wanting (and waiting for) all evening, and then I left Sian to get some sleep, had a pee, and went back upstairs to check on the other two.

Julie and Vee were cuddled together on Sian's mattress, their naked breasts against each other, and I covered them up with a sheet and settled down on the other side of Vee to keep her back warm.

Being me, I spooned into her so that Gustav was cosy between the crack of her buttocks, but he had clearly had already had an elegant sufficiency with Sian, and wasn't immediately hungry for more.

I laid my right arm over Vee and Julie together, and fell asleep contentedly.

About four o'clock in the morning, I woke up to hear more thunder approaching. Julie also sat up and looked at me over Vee's head.

"Oh god, Julie, another thunderstorm - what are we going to do about Vee?"

"We'll take her mind off it again. I'm feeling really horny myself now, and I reckon a nice little threesome should do it. Let's wake her up - you take one nipple, and I'll take the other."

My darling was really coming out of her shell!

That long weekend with the twins had made her much more open about what she wanted, and even more inclined to tell me about it. The experience of educating Adrian, and of being able to experiment with him, had definitely broadened her sexual horizons.

I hoped I'd be able to keep up the pace she was now setting...

Julie quickly closed the window and the curtains, and checked that the bedroom door was shut.

We then tilted our still-comatose friend gently over onto her back; I latched on to her right nipple and Julie took the left one.

As we both gently licked and suckled, Vee started to wake up; she moaned and her eyes opened. Soon she was purring, but not yet fully awake.

Julie moved her head up to give Vee a prolonged kiss; I moved mine down her body and started paying attention to her thighs and what I could reach of her lower lips.

That did cause some wriggling from Vee, so we both let go.

"Oh god! What time is it? What are you two up to?"

"Jon wanted a threesome, so we invited you!"

"Oh no, can't a girl get some sleep round here?"

"Nah, not when two of us want her body! You're outvoted!"

Julie and ignored Vee's half-hearted protests and resumed our activities. Vee started kissing Julie back, and she was certainly becoming moist at my end.

The claps of thunder were definitely getting closer and louder. Vee hadn't noticed them yet, but she would soon unless we could distract her.

"Julie, if you sit on Vee's face, I can get going properly."

My darling cottoned on to my meaning quickly.

She turned herself round one hundred and eighty degrees, so that her thighs would cover Vee's ears, and lowered herself onto Vee's face.

She moaned in satisfaction as she felt Vee's tongue dart out to caress her most intimate and sensitive places. We already knew, from our threesomes and our weekend with the twins, that Vee was pretty damn good at oral sex with other girls, and Julie was certainly getting Vee's best efforts, despite our having woken her so rudely in the middle of the night!

There was a muffled whimpering from Vee herself as I moved back down between her legs, and ran my own tongue around her labia.

I took my time in bringing Vee to orgasm with my mouth; wanting to keep her distracted from the thunder for as long as possible. I needn't have worried too much - she was having a great time licking out Julie, and from the encouragement Julie was giving her, so was the recipient!

Julie screamed in delight as she came, and swiftly climbed off Vee's face, which was covered in her juices.

I moved up Vee's body so that I could lick Julie's nectar off her face, taking the opportunity to kiss her thoroughly. She returned the kiss hungrily; she was now clearly so focused on having sex that she did not even notice the thunder.

I eased up onto my hands, and Julie quickly positioned Gustav between Vee's lower lips. He was rigid and raring to go.

"Oh god, yes, fuck me, Jon!"

This was so much more like the normal Vee we were used to!

I slid Gustav all the way in with one long thrust, held still for a moment, and then started moving in earnest. Our earlier quickie had been quiet and sedate by Vee's standards, but she was now pushing hard back at me.

I reckoned that I had already taken her most of the way with my tongue, so I knew that she was probably almost ready for another orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.