Caught!
Chapter 3

 

We both giggled as we went into my room stripping naked. I started kissing her as a knock happened on my door.

"Who is it?"

"Lily, can I come in?"

I realized we would never keep her from finding out, so I said, "Come in Lily."

She walked in and saw her sister's naked breasts.

"Whatcha doing?" she asked getting up on the bed.

"Can you keep a few more secrets from mom and dad?" I asked.

"Sure can. What's going on? Are both of you naked? Oh my god! You are about to fuck each other, aren't you?"

"Yes," we both said.

"Can I watch?" she asked.

"Only if you can keep quiet," her sister said.

"I can; I promise."

"Sit over there, in the chair. This will be our first time. Try not to talk, please?"

She nodded her head in agreement.

I took the sheet off of us, which made Lily gasp.

"Sssh!" I said.

"Sorry!"

"Are you clean, Jaki?"

"Yeah, lick my pussy, big brother."

I spread her legs and glance over at Lily then licked all over Jaki's girl parts. She was quick to tremble. I spent some time on her clitoris. I noticed Lily getting off her chair to see what I was doing. She's so curious.

I moved up to suck on her bosoms, with my hand squeezing the one I wasn't licking. Her nipples are nice and big. Lily moved to the top of the bed wanting to get on it to watch closer.

I made the move to put my dick inside her...

"Who wants something to eat?" Mom said entering the room. "What the fuck are you two doing?"

She locked the door behind her and saw us disconnecting. She saw Lily on her haunches' watching.

Mom sat down for a moment. She was apparently thinking of what to do about seeing her children fucking one another. She got up, took Lily with her and left the room.

"What was that all about?" Jaki.

"I could give a flying fuck. Get back to what you were doing. I need you to cum inside me. Hearing about Sarah and John has me so turned on."

I was still hard, so I re-inserted myself. She gave out a wonderful moan as I did. I went as deep as I could.

"Stop a minute Ken. I want to enjoy this a while. Just in case mom comes back and cuts your dick off. Just kidding bro."

I put my lips on hers and commenced fucking my sister. It was really the most thrilling experience of my young life.

She said that she had broken her own hymen by masturbating. I wondered about that. That would keep us from making a bloody mess.

As I thrust inside her repeatedly, I was getting close to that magic moment, when I cum inside my sister.

"Kenny, oh god Kenny — I'm cumming, keep going deep as long as you can."

Her words started my eruption, but I kept going and going feeling a marvelous combination of our juices joining together. I didn't even slow down, as I kissed her breasts, using my tongue on her nipples.

"Oh, oh, oh Jaki. Being inside you is the best feeling I've had my entire life. This can't be the only time we do this. Can it?"

"If John and Sarah can do it under the noses of their parents, so can we. Except mom knows about us," I said.

"I think I'm in love with you Kenny. How do you feel about me?"

"I think the fact that my dick is in your pussy explains my feelings, doesn't it?"

"A girl wants to hear certain words from her guy," she said with a daunting smile.

"I love you; I always have; I always will. I'm worried about Lily," I said.

"Why?"

"She knows, and may want to be included."

"But; she's only fourteen?"

"I've been lusting for you since you were twelve, I was ten and couldn't yet even have an erection, but I still thought that you were and you are the prettiest girl I know."

At this time, my dick got hard again. She looked at me and said, "Again?"

As messy as it felt inside her, I began to thrust inside her again. This time I was going to go with all due speed. I saw her mouth open a bit, and her eyes were rolling back in her head. All the while, I was in a frenzy, cumming again and quite proud of myself.

I saw that she must have gone to sleep. I carefully got up and brought her a towel to clean her up. She was leaking everywhere over my bed. About fifteen minutes later she awoke with a jerk.

"What happened?"

"I thought you fell asleep, but maybe I fucked you unconscious?"

"You did? Oh wow!"

"Take a shower and clean up, why don't you?" I suggested.

"You could wash my back," she said with a sexuality I didn't know she was capable of.

The shower was indeed an experience all of its own. Another person's hands on your back or anywhere else, for that matter, is amazing. We got out and grabbed some towels to find mom in our room opening the window.

"If you are going to be doing this, please remember there are other people in this house. I talked to Lily, who said she was simply watching you. I guess I should get her on the pill."

"Are you going to tell dad?" Jaki asked.

"No, I'm not. Be respectful of one another. If your sister doesn't want to, don't be a pushy older brother. I had one myself."

She left us alone.

Wait? What did she just say about her brother?


We got dressed and found Lily when we found mom. She was helping her in the kitchen.

Mom turned and looked at us, then turned back to what she was doing. I saw cookies cooling off all over the kitchen table.

"Mom, is it OK if we have a couple each?" I asked.

She turned and said, "You probably did work up a big appetite. Everybody sit down for a moment. I have a story for you all."

Lily got on my other side and took my hand. Jaki saw that and smiled at me.

"You know I have three older brothers, Steven, Jerry and Thomas?"

"Yeah," we all said.

"I have a younger brother as well, Howard."

"But, your husband is named Howard," Lily said.

I pulled her up on my lap, "Yes it is, and her brother is her husband."

"Huh?" Lily continued not to understand.

"That's why I didn't scream at you earlier," mom interrupted. "My younger brother is also my husband. Our parents, your grandparents, disowned us, but that didn't keep us from being in love and wanting to be together forever."

"Lily," I said. "Have you heard of the word incest?"

"Yeah," she answered, "SO!"

"We three are the children of an incestuous couple. Many people think we should have flippers, or be brain-damaged in some way. But those are all myths. Our blood is different than most, but we all seem OK, don't we?"

"Oh, I get it. What if you and Jaki had a baby, would he or she be damaged?"

Mom nervously jumped back in, "I hope that doesn't happen, but we would love the baby, no matter what, wouldn't we?"

"Yeah," Lily said with much more enthusiasm.

"To be safe, I am taking Lily to get her on the Pill," Cora, my mother said.

"Is that so I can fuck Kenny too?" she said.

"I think it may be inevitable that the two of you make love at some point. Be discreet when you do. While your father may understand, I would prefer he not find out the way I did."

"What if Kenny wore a condom?" Lily pursued.

"That's not quite as safe as the Pill, but if he does it would give me peace of mind," mom explained.

"I have some already, but I kind of hurt down there right now Lily. Maybe tomorrow or the next day?"

With a shining smile on her face, she said, "Yep."

"I assume that Jaki is sore as well?" mom said.

"Yeah, but it is a good hurt," she said.


We explained the John and Sarah situation as well, requesting mom have the same discretion that she had asked of us.

She wasn't terribly shocked and agreed to keep this new knowledge to herself.

Lily was following Jaki and I back upstairs. She took my hand and put it on her bosom and said, "I love you big brother. I can hardly wait for us to fuck."

"Neither can I. You understand that dad, for the time being, can't find out about any of this. We never asked John and Sarah if their parents knew anything, so keep this between us three for now. I doubt mom wants any of the details. I'm kind of tired, so I am taking a nap with Jaki. Would you like to join us, only for a nap?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.