The Nerd Goes to University - Cover

The Nerd Goes to University

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 9: Jill and Jane Taylor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Jill and Jane Taylor - The nerd has finished school and he is enrolled in university. He has a whole swag of super powers that will make life very interesting as he encounters other students, lecturers and admin staff. His girl friend and his lover help him as he fucks his way through his studies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Teacher/Student  

I was visiting my lover Virginia (Ginny) Elsworthy's uni office when her boss Beth Taylor came into the office. It was strange meeting her for the first time in my normal guise - previously I'd met her, dated her and fucked her in my 25 year old black stud guise.

"Oh hello ... and who is this handsome young man Virginia?" Beth asked.

"This is one of my former French language students from my previous school" Ginny explained.

"Oh..." Beth exclaimed and continued asking "Is he any good at the language?"

"Yes ... he won the French language prize at school" Ginny said proudly.

She turned to me saying "Young man ... you may be the answer to my problem ... my daughters, Jill and Jane, are going to be exchange students in France for 6 months ... and I need someone to help them learning the language".

"Are you interested in earning a little extra income?" she asked with a pleading look.

Being a sucker for a damsel in distress, I agreed to help her daughters. It was agreed that the girls would come to my mum's house after school to have their tuition.


The girls had been at our home for the last hour, sitting around the dining table as we worked on their French language skills. I found that they were surprisingly good for a pair of 16 year old girls.

The twins were also very easy on the eye. Beth, their mother, was a petite redhead; and their father had been a black man who's family came from the Congo. The result had been a pair of petite coffee coloured spunks ... beautiful curvy figures with great asses and nice-sized firm tits. Their smiles dazzled me often across the table.

Mum came into the room to say that she had to go over to my aunt Mary's to pick up some clothes so she would be gone a couple of hours. She then left us to our studies. About 5 minutes later, the door bell sounded. I left the girls to go check the door. When I got to the door, no one was there. I looked about outside and could see no one anywhere near.

Returning to the dining room, I found the girls missing, and in their place I found a trail of discarded clothes heading towards the rear of the house.

"Oh god ... oh no" I muttered as I encounted a bra ... and a pair of skimpy panties.

The trail led me to the spa pool, where I found them both immersed to their necks in the bubbling waters.

"Hi Grant ... the water is so lovely ... are you coming in to join us?" asked Jill. I only knew that it was Jill because of the colour of her hair band, otherwise they were identical.

In an exasperated voice I said "Girls ... you will get me into so much trouble from your mother ... and mine". I thought "I may be able to get away with fucking their mother, but fucking her 16 year old twin daughters would be another matter".

Both of them pouted before Jane said "Aren't we pretty enough?" as she boosted up out of the water revealing her firm tits with their hard black nipples to my gaze. Jill followed her sister's lead displaying her tits to me too.

"Oh god..." I muttered under my breath.

Then Jill stunned me when she said "You fucked our mother ... wouldn't you like to fuck us too?"

"What ... how... ?" I stammered in shock.

Jane continued the conversation "We know that you fucked our mother ... we watched you".

"How?" I gasped as I sat down at the edge of the spa. The girls sat back down with their tits disappearing below the bubbling surface again.

Jane then continued explaining "We have special powers ... just like you." She paused for a moment before continuing "We saw through your body transformation ... we saw it was you under that big beautiful black body".

"Oh wow" was all I could say before Jill added "And we followed you to dinner ... and to that club afterwards".

Jane butted in with "Oh my god ... Xin was a revelation!!"

I paused for a moment before I asked them "Are you mad at me?".

"No ... not at all" they answered in unison. "But you need to be more careful" they added.

"Careful?" I queried.

Jane explained "Yes ... we have known of your existence for quite some time now. Everytime you use your thought suggestion power, it sends up a signal for any other special powered individual to see ... and I can tell you that there are some very nasty individuals out there".

Jill added "We were getting close to finding you when you just lobbed right into our home".

"Oh ... I've been silly" I said sadly.

"It's OK ... we will show you how to 'cloak' your thought power ... that way you will be safe to use it and not be found" Jane responded.

We sat and chatted about our powers for another 10 minutes before Jane said "We need to show you something ... we hope you won't be shocked. You seem fairly sensible so we will take this chance".

With that said, Jane and Jill slowly swivelled around until their backs were to me. They then slowly stood up and bent over at the hips in the spa until their naked asses and beautiful pussies were totally on display.

"Oh wow..." I gasped as I took in the detail of their petite pussies with their fleshy lips guarding the entrances to their fuck canals.

Jane looked back over her shoulder and said "Now..." as her and Jill slowly turned around.

"Oh fuck..." I gasped when a perfectly formed cock was revealed at the top of each of their pussies. They were erect and about 5 inches long each.

"We are freaks of nature ... hermaphrodites" Jane explained.

"Beautiful freaks of nature" I gasped in amazement as I took in their beautiful forms. My cock voted too with it expanding and hardening in an instant with my shorts tenting up. The girls must have been watching because they both pointed at my shorts and whispered to each other and smiled.

"Take off your shorts" they said in unison. I stood up and slipped my shorts off my hips, revealing my cock to their gaze. My shirt joined the shorts on the floor as I stood naked before them.


I joined the girls in the spa, sitting between them with my arms around their shoulders hugging them to me. Under the water, their hands sought out my cock, grabbing it by the shaft and holding it firmly whilst above the water I traded kisses with both of them.

They had the softest of lips and the most inquisitive tongues as I switched back and forth between them.

When we finally broke off kissing Jane spoke "Grant ... our dad was the source of our powers ... and as your probably know our powers need to be 'confirmed' lest we lose them. He was planning on doing that on our 16th birthday..."

She paused and with a tear in her eyes she continued saying " ... but he was killed before that day ... a nasty individual killed him to harvest his powers".

"Oh god ... that's what you meant ... oh ... I've been so silly" I gasped.

"It's OK ... no harm done so far" Jane replied.

Jill then entered the conversation "We still have the issue of confirming our powers ... and you know what that means?". She smiled.

"Oh man ... I'm such a sucker for a damsel ... or two in distress" I replied with a big grin.


Not wishing to be disturbed, the twins and I streaked naked from the main house to my backyard apartment, locking the door after us to avoid accidental visitors. We headed straight to my bedroom and onto the kingsize bed with me laying in the middle.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.