The Nerd Goes to University
Chapter 8: Dana Barrett

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Dana Barrett - The nerd has finished school and he is enrolled in university. He has a whole swag of super powers that will make life very interesting as he encounters other students, lecturers and admin staff. His girl friend and his lover help him as he fucks his way through his studies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Teacher/Student  

I was thinking that it was a good case of deja vu - same pose, different people but most likely the same result. I was there, but in a different guise than last time. This time, I was an 18 year old black stud named Randy, and my female partner this time was 40 year old Laura Midders, a petite redhead with a killer body.

We were posing naked on the floor of an artist's studio. I was on my side, spooning behind Laura with my long fat black cock nudging its head between her pink outer pussy lips. Just last week, Sonia Ngomo and Grant (my normal white guy guise) had held this pose as Laura Midders snapped off hundeds of photos of us. Now Laura was part of the pose.

Our artist was Dana Barrett, a friend of Laura's. Laura had organised this session after my recent photo session with her. Dana was an absolute fox ... a definite MILF. Standing tall at 5ft 8ins, a slim body, shapely ass and a massive set of E-cup tits, set my mind thinking of possibilities. She had a pretty face framed by curly dark hair that fell to her shoulders. And I observed all of this without peeking below the track suit that she was currently wearing.


In my Grant guise, I'd teased Laura about knowing a young black stud who would love to pose naked in her photographic studio. Laura had been a revelation - she had shaken off the sadness of 10 years of marital neglect and blossomed into a happy lady ... all in the space of a couple of hours of fucking with Sonia and myself.

I was surprised to get a call from her later in the week asking if my friend would pose for her. So that is how Randy came into existence.

I went to her studio as Randy and posed naked for her. I could sense her excitement and arousal, with her touching me to change poses, until finally she wrapped her petite hand around my cock when she dropped to her knees in front of me.

"Oh god ... your're so beautiful" she murmured as she slipped my cock into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on the first few inches initially with her lips caressing my shaft and her tongue swirling around the head.

I sent her a thought suggestion to try taking me deeper, quickly followed that with a temporary body modification to allow her to deep throat me.

My cock slid deeper and deeper into her mouth until I was at the entrance to her throat. She hesitated for a moment prompting me to encourage her "You can do it ... just try". She did try and was surprised when my cock slid into her throat. Soon I was feeling her lips around the base of my cockshaft at the end of my in-stroke before she pulled back to have my cockhead just in her mouth.

She was a wonderful cock-sucker and I could feel my balls coming to a boil.

"You keep that up and you will have a mouthful of my hot cum" I warned her.

She took that up as a challenge with her sucking become more animated and determined. My hands grabbed at the back of her head as I approached my peak.

"Ahhhhh fuck ... I'm cummmmmmiiiinnnnnnggg" I shouted as my cum load raced from my balls through my cocktube and into her throat. Pumping strong squirts deep inside her for a few moments before depositing the rest on her tongue.

I'm sure we both had a surreal feeling, and we would have progressed into a lively fuck, but we were interrupted by the intercom in her studio announcing that her daughter Tammy had arrived home.


My cockhead resting just between her fleshy pussy lips was the closest that I had been to her pussy so far. But I suspected that we would be a lot closer very soon, with her juices already leaking out across my cockhead.

Dana was working behind her easel, and had been since taking her last look at us about 10 minutes ago. Just then she popped her head out from behind it to say "Have a rest for 15 minutes while I do this part". Then she disappeared behind the easel again.

"Ahhh rest ... I think not" I muttered as I pressed my cock firmly against the entrance to Laura's pussy canal.

"Oh Randy..." she gasped "We shouldn't".

Her body overruled her brain, with her canal entrance opening up to admit my cock. I could feel the heat of her tight hot pussy sheath as I slid into her depths. Slipping my hand up to her face, I drew her lips to mine to indulge in a passionate kiss.

Slowly and silently we fucked, as Dana worked on her painting not more than 10 feet away from us. I could feel Laura's pussy starting to spasm around my shaft, announcing the imminent arrive of her orgasm.

"Oh god ... you're fucking" I heard in an excited voice. Breaking off our kiss and looking up, I discovered that Dana was watching us intently.

I sent her a thought suggestion "Take a seat and watch us for a while".

Dana moved over and sat in the lounge chair that was positioned to the side of the room.

To give Dana a better view of our fucking, I rolled Laura over until she was perched in the reverse cowgirl position on top of me. I grabbed at her thighs and drew them apart and back, opening up a clear view of her well-stuffed pussy. She laid back on my chest as I worked my cock in and out.

Dana just gazed at our joined bodies.

I reached out to her to read her thoughts as Laura and I continued to fuck. What I found was sad. She was turned on by our fucking, but so sad because she had a physical problem that had prevented her having sex of any type since her son Peter was born 18 years ago.

"Peter..." I gasped silently. "Oh god ... this lady is the mother of my chief tormenter when I was at school."

I left that thought behind as I explored the reasons for her inability to have sex. I learnt that her husband had left her when she couldn't have sex ... not even self-gratification using her own fingers was possible.

"I must do something for this lady. I have all sorts of powers ... one of them must be able to help her" I pondered as Laura slowly dismounted from my cock saying "Will you fuck me doggy?". With Laura moving into position, I sent a thought suggestion to Dana "This is a really sexy situation ... I will be much more comfortable without these clothes on ... I'm sure that Randy and Laura won't object."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.