The Nerd Goes to University - Cover

The Nerd Goes to University

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 7: Laura Midders

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Laura Midders - The nerd has finished school and he is enrolled in university. He has a whole swag of super powers that will make life very interesting as he encounters other students, lecturers and admin staff. His girl friend and his lover help him as he fucks his way through his studies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Teacher/Student  

"Perfect ... perfect ... hold that pose" demanded Laura as she snapped photo after photo of Sonia Ngomo and myself in her backyard photographic studio. She moved in to get closeups ... I'm sure that the only things in her view finder were Sonia's bald black pussy and my long fat rigid white cock.

We'd started off the session with some relatively tame nude shots of us individually and then together, but the atmosphere had turned hot and electric in the last 15 minutes when my cock woke up from its slumber and grew to it full 10 inches of hard meat.

I was laying on my side with Sonia also laying on her side in front of me with her ass against my hips. My erect cock was poking through her parted thighs and resting against her bald mound ... looking like she had a cock growing between her legs. That would have looked totally strange given the colour contrast between our skins.

Sonia moved a little and my cockhead was now brushing against the cameltoe that made her pussy look so amazing. Reaching down, she adjusted my cock position until its head had parted her outer lips. We held that position as Laura went into raptures about that pose.

"Oh god ... that's so hot" she gasped as she clicked away for the next minute or so.

This time I moved, and the effect was that my cockhead nudged the entrance to Sonia's tight pussy canal. My cockhead was now totally hidden between her outer lips.

"Wow ... perfect" Laura commented in a hushed breathless tone.

I could feel the heat of her inner cauldron on the tip of my cock ... and that was too tempting. I nudged my cock at her entrance slowly and firmly until it relaxed and my cockhead slid inside her.

Laura was watching us through her view finder when she gasped "Oh god ... he's sliding inside you".

Sonia moaned "Keep taking photos ... don't stop".

I was moving slowly but surely inside her ... taking my time ... it would take a while for me to embed my cock fully in her pussy at my current rate of penetration. We were getting a running commentary from Laura as she continued to take photos.

She moved position to get a different angle, and when she did my free hand was in easy reach of her thighs.


Laura was 40 years old and a petite redhead with a killer body. Her skin was milky white with a smattering of freckles all over her upper chest. Her tits were firm and sat high on her chest ... a flat tummy and a heart shaped ass only just hidden beneath a mid-thigh length flowery skirt.

When I'd met her for the first time this afternoon, I thought that she looked familiar. When she mentioned her last name was Midders, I realised that I didn't know her, but I did know her daughter Tammy. Tammy and I had attended the same school, and we had shared a mind-blowing fuck one afternoon after spending some time in my mum's spa pool.

I wondered what had become of Tammy. She hadn't enrolled in university along with most of our other classmates.

She showed us though to her backyard studio. It looked great inside with lots of photos of varying sizes on the walls. One that caught my attention was one of Tammy. She was tastefully posing nude with a young nude baby laying on her chest.

That prompted me to read Laura's thoughts and prompt her thoughts with unspoken questions.

"Oh wow" I thought when I discovered that Tammy had become pregnant in the final weeks of school. She had no idea who the father was because a DNA test had eliminated her boyfriend at the time of being the father. She didn't remember having sex with anyone else. "Oh fuck ... could I have fathered her baby? ... and did I pass some of my powers to the baby?"

Delving a little deeper into her thoughts, I discovered that she was trapped in a loveless marriage. Her husband hadn't touched her in the last 10 years, and he spent lengthy periods of time away from home. She had asked him if he wanted a divorce but he refused to talk about it with her.

She had taken up studying photography to setup a future career that would hopefully make her happier than she was at the moment. She was a final year student who was building up portfolios - hence the photo sessions with Sonia and myself and others before us.

Sonia and I had just raised the bar ... given our recent sexual history.


"Fuck me ... fuck my ass" Sonia groaned with my bloated cock embedded to the hilt in her tight ass.

This fuck session was happening a couple of days prior to our photo session with Laura. The ass fucking was my reward for us jointly achieving a 'High Distinction' mark on our bubble bath marketing assignment. Sonia had promised me her ass if we could achieve that grade level. She thought her ass was safe given that the lecturer never award that grade ... ever.

I'd cheated a little by tinkering with the lecturer's thoughts during the assignment marking process. I wanted her ass so bad.

It was at the end of that session with Sonia that she had recruited me to participate in the nude photography session.


My hand slipped up her inner thigh until my fingers came across the very wet gusset of her panties. Pulling it to the side, I slipped a finger between her fleshy pussy lips in search of her canal entrance. Finding it I slipped my finger into her pussy, fucking it with short strokes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.