The Nerd Goes to University
Chapter 5: Beth Taylor

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Beth Taylor - The nerd has finished school and he is enrolled in university. He has a whole swag of super powers that will make life very interesting as he encounters other students, lecturers and admin staff. His girl friend and his lover help him as he fucks his way through his studies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Teacher/Student  

"Oh fuck me ... fuck me" Erin groaned as she writhed about under me in my current guise of a big-cocked young black stud. Her pussy was spasming all around my cock, threatening to plunge over the edge into massive orgasmic convulsions.

"Fuck me ... fill me with your big black cock" she groaned. "Take me ... ahhhhh!!!" she screamed as a massive orgasm accompanied by a deluge of her juices exploded from her stuffed pussy. Supporting myself on my hands and knees, I kept my long cock planted deep inside her until her convulsions and spasms finally abated.

Erin had been watching me transform from a 18 year old white geek into a 25 year old muscular black stud in preparation for my date with Ms Beth Taylor. Beth, a petite 45 year old redhead, was Ginny's boss at the university, and the woman who had grabbed at my black cock when we'd danced at the staff welcome dinner.

"Are you going to fuck her?" Erin asked excitedly. She had no problems with me fucking lots of different women, both before and after meeting her. She loved to hear all the details, and more often than not, we finished up re-enacting the scenes in my bedroom.

Erin had a very active imagination, and the sexiest of minds all of which spewed from her mouth in the form of filthy teases ... it wasn't hard to resist fucking her before I headed off on my date with Beth.


Beth and I had finished dinner together when I suggested that we go to a private club for some entertainment. I'd read a guy's thoughts in the mall recently, and his thoughts had led me to this private club. Some thought suggestions to the door attendant had us admitted to the darkened club.

"Oh god" Beth whispered when she saw that all the waiters and waitresses were topless, wearing only skimpy tight fitting briefs or panties. We circulated for about 10 minutes, chatting to other couples in the club before I led her to the rear of the premises where we found another guarded doorway.

Another thought suggestion had us admitted to a hallway with doors to either side.

We opened the door and walked into the first room. It was very dark except for a brilliantly lit circular stage area which was currently occupied by 4 naked people. There were others like us in the room standing in the darkness around the perimeter of the stage. They were watching the action on the stage involving a tall slim blonde and three young males.

"Oh fuck" Beth gasped when she gazed at the stage.

"Oh wow" I exclaimed as I realised that the woman on the stage was Emma, the younger wife of the faculty head. She was the one that Ginny had rescued me from during the staff welcome dinner.

"That's Emma" she stammered.

Emma was currently riding a young cock in the cowgirl position, and sucking another cock at the same time. A third young man was just lubing up his 6 inch cock as he stood to the side of the fornicating trio.

"My god ... they are so young" Beth remarked, pointing to the three young men. I recognised one of them from my former school. It was Justin Sale, the junior football player of the year. He would only be 16 years old.

It was Justin who had lubed up his cock, and he was the one approaching Emma's butt. Kneeling behind her, he slid his greasy cock back and forth across her asshole before nudging it at her tight rosette.

Beth and I moved around the stage a little to get a better view of him penetrating her tight asshole. He had some initial resistance before her asshole finally admitted his cock, allowing him to slide into the depths of her ass.

Emma now had all three holes full of young virile cock. The boys quickly established a rhythm, fucking her like a well-oiled machine for a few minutes before they all starting depositing their cum loads into her body.

I grabbed Beth by the hand and led her from that room to the next where we found only two naked people on the stage. They were fucking, with the young girl in the reverse cowgirl position, plunging her little pussy up and down on a substantial cock.

She looked very young, petite and of East Asian descent.

Beth gasped "That's ... that's Xin ... she's a friend of both my daughters ... she's been to my place lots".

I suspect that she was probably only 16 or 17 years old, being friends with Beth's daughters. For someone so young, she was certainly showing some experience by the way that she was plunging up and down on that cock.

Beth just gazed at the scene in front of her as dribbles of white cream oozed from the joined cock and pussy.

"Oh fuck ... she has an amazing body" I whispered in Beth's ear. "I bet her cream would taste amazing" I added as I stood behind Beth, pressing my engorged cock against her back whilst slipping my hands around her to fondle her tits.

"Her pussy would grab at my cock so much ... so tight" I continued whispering to Beth as she stood transfixed by the sight in front of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.