The Nerd Goes to University
Chapter 2 - Julia Tyson

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Julia Tyson - The nerd has finished school and he is enrolled in university. He has a whole swag of super powers that will make life very interesting as he encounters other students, lecturers and admin staff. His girl friend and his lover help him as he fucks his way through his studies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Teacher/Student  

As part of the welcome to university life, each of the newbies was paired with a third year student to show them around, and get them involved in some of the campus social activities. It was usual for a male to be paired with a male, and female with female, but for some reason I was paired with Julia Tyson.

Julia was a tall blonde with a slender body dominated by a curvy ass and a sensational set of tits. She looked pretty but looks can be deceiving.

I'd have to describe Julia as being like one of those girls at school that made my life hell ... at least before I developed all my powers. Right from the start when I met her, she treated me like a second-class person. That made me determined to get to the bottom of it, so I read her thoughts as she showed me around.

What I heard wasn't nice ... but it was something that I could turn to my advantage, so I played along.


Everything was all above-board until she led me in the direction of the gym. I sensed her getting excited and I knew that this was where it was going to happen. She led me into one of the unisex change rooms where we were alone. I could however sense a number of other persons hiding in the next room.

She stepped up really close to me before putting her arms around my neck and drawing me into a tongue-filled passionate kiss. I played along pulling her close to me with her ample braless tits pressing into my chest. I used my body modification power to enlarge her nipples until they were just over half an inch long and very hard; and also to get her pussy all hot and juicy in her pantyless shorts.

Julia grabbed at the hem of my shirt and pulled it off over my head before throwing it to the side of the room. She then allowed me to pull her shirt off too. Her C-cup tits sat nicely on her chest featuring her enlarged and erect nipples. She stepped back, kicking off her sandals before pushing her shorts off her hips and letting them drop to the floor. She looked snesational naked, with a bald pussy with large fleashy pussy lips. She stepped out of her shorts before she advanced on me again.

Dropping to her knees she pulled down my shorts and underwear in one movement. She concentrated on getting my shorts off completely and throwing them to the side of the room to join my shirt. I suspect that someone was to grab my clothes and take them away.

"Oh fuck me" she groaned when she finally refocused her attentions on my crotch.

I'm normally quite well-endowed but for this unveiling I had added some length and fatness to my cock. The tape measure would have told the measurer that it was 14 inches long. A two handed grip would also fail to encircle my cock.

She was stunned for the moment. I sent her a thought suggestion to touch it ... to take it in her hands.

Just then her girl friends burst into the room, making lots of noise and seeking to embarrass me. Phome cameras in hand, and ready to take photos of my discomfort. The noise came to a abrupt stop when they too fell under the spell of viewing my enormous cock. They just stood around in a circle watching Julia and I, as I made a thought suggestion to them all to be quiet and watch us.

"Lick it" I suggested to Julia as I rubbed it all over her face as she knelt before me.

She did a pretty good job until I tired of her licking. I suggested "Suck it" next. This was going to be a challenge with its fatness and her small mouth. I need not have worried because she was determined and succeeded in stuffing just the head between her lips and into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around its head ... this girl had sucked cock before.

I allowed her to suck my cock for a few minutes before I beckonned one of her girl friends to come take over sucking me. I suggested to Julia to "Stay kneeling there and wait for me ... she should play with her pussy to get it very wet".

As Julia knelt there and played, I had each of her friends come over and suck my cock for a few minutes each. Some were good like her, and others weren't good at all. I had one of the girls find us a mattress.

With the mattress in position, I laid on my back with my cock standing tall and erect. I held it by the base as I suggested that Julia should "Come and straddle me ... feed my cock into your hot wet pussy". A murmur went around the circle of friends when they realise that Julia and I were going to fuck right in front of them.

This wasn't what was supposed to happen ... they were going to pinch my clothes and leave me naked in the room with no means of covering myself when they left.

Julia was in position and my cockhead was nudging between her fleshy wet pussy lips as she attempted to impale herself on my cock. She tried hard but all her efforts did not succeed until I used my temporary body modification power to enlarge her pussy entrance allowing my cock to slide inside her.

"Oh god ... it's going inside her" gasped one of her friends.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck..." chanted Julia as more and more of my cock disappeared inside until my progress was halted by her cervix with a few inches still to go. I flexed my cock inside her with short thrusts until she was bouncing up and down on me. After a few minutes of fucking, I made another temporary body modification to open up her cervix. My cockhead breached her cervix on a downwards thrust, sending my cock fully inside her.

"Ahhhhhh ... fuuuuuuccccccckkkk!!!!" she screamed as a massive cum rocked her body as I unloaded a flood of my hot cum into her depths.

"I'm cumming in you ... take it all" I shouted as my own cum hit multiple peaks until I could shoot no more.

"Oh crap ... she's not protected" gasped a friend as she watched us.

"Julia ... Julia ... he's cum in you" she shrieked in horror as Julia kept riding my cock until she collapsed on my chest.


When I finally rolled out from under her to get dressed, I sent a thought suggestion to all of them to forget my name and what I looked like; and to stay away from me in the future. I was lucky that no one had taken any pictures with their phone cameras. They would however remember all the details of the fuck session including their cock sucking, but they wouldn't remember anything else.

I left them in the gym to comfort Julia. I had turned the tables on them with Julia paying the price for her deceptions.

Postscript: Julia was lucky - none of my normally virulent sperm found any of her eggs to fertilise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.