Penelope, Mistress of the Manor
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The aged Earl of Haversham was in need of a wife, and an heir. So, he bartered a marriage to young Penelope, and brought her to Farnsworth Manor as the new mistress there. The only problem was that Penelope liked her former life just fine. She didn't want to wander around a dusty old mansion, while her belly swelled up until she waddled like a duck. At least not alone. But there were a number of young, nubile servant girls about the place. So she hatched a plan. She wouldn't BE alone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Sally was not alone in conditioning Hugh, if that's what I should call it. Jenny and Jane always spoke to him if, they encountered him during the day. It was merely "Good morning, Hugh," or "Good afternoon, blacksmith," or some such thing. It all made him feel good, as if he truly were coming into his manhood. But it was always Sally who brought him a dipper of water, or some treat from the kitchen, as he labored his assigned tasks.

Then one day, as he installed the finished lock plate on the door that led to His Lordship's chamber, he heard the swish of skirts and, expecting Sally or one of the others, stood and turned with a flourish of his hand toward the finished door. The intricate pattern that had been drawn for it was complete, and the expanded, decorative hinges were installed as well.

"What do you think?" he asked, just as his eyes beheld Lady Farnsworth, in a gown of pale blue that displayed a shocking amount of cleavage. He froze, horrified.

She spoke at once. "You have improved on my drawing, I see."

She referred to the fact that her heart motif, which she had used on other doors, had been altered to consist of two entwined hearts, representing the lord and lady of the manor. At the end of the vines that led from a central stem, were smaller hearts, representing the offspring of the lord and lady. It had seemed appropriate for that particular door. Likewise, without having been instructed to do so, he had made a door pull in the shape of cupid. Suddenly the temerity of what he had done struck him.

"I am sorry, My Lady," he said. "I don't know what came over me."

"I am not sorry," she said firmly. "Your vision of what it should be like behind that door is quite the best one possible. I am delighted. What a romantic young man you must be."

He bowed. That was what you did to royalty, and in his mind, Penelope had achieved that status.

"Oh get up, you silly boy," she chided. "All I said was you had a good idea."

She stood, looking at him, and he felt like he was being examined.

"I can see why Sally is so enamored with you."

"Beg pardon, Ma'am?"

"You should address me as Milady, not Ma'am," said Penny, but there was no bite in her voice. "Ma'am is more often the appropriate form of address for those women who live in the village."

"I'm sorry," he gasped. "I don't know these things."

"I am aware of that," she said. "Perhaps you'd like to take lessons?"

"Of course," he offered. At that moment he'd have agreed to anything she said. Had she said, "Perhaps you'd like to dine with the pigs tonight from their trough?" he would have agreed to that as well.

"Then I shall send for you, to provide your first lesson when all is prepared," she said. "Now, you do fine work, but not while I'm distracting you. I shall therefore withdraw and leave you to your task."

He watched her go away, his eyes drawn to the sway of her hips. He reacted to those swaying hips as any young man would.

But he had no idea that she had decided that they had waited long enough, and that it was time for him to become part of her anacreontic little group. Because he had been from the outside, and his sensibilities were unknown, they had let him become acclimated to the more relaxed environment he had been brought to, while they explored his personality.

Now, it had been determined he suited their needs.

He had been approved for debauching, and his life was about to change in ways he couldn't even imagine.


In these modern days, when almost every home has water piped in, and in which chamber pots lie unused in dusty corners, it may be difficult for many to understand the role that hygiene played in reproduction years ago. Most people in those days bathed only in a stream, if they bathed at all. Skin diseases went unchecked, because the science of dermatology had yet to be discovered. True, there were herbalists, who prepared poultices for various complaints of the skin, but those were less science and more tradition. Of course much methodical investigation of old practices has shown that there was science involved in them. People just didn't know it.

But I talk in circles. I mention this because in those days, coupling was usually done in a rather rapid and unfeeling way. If both bodies stank, then lying together was unpleasant. Strong drink was a popular prelude to sexual congress, for both participants. It also helped one to ignore the wandering eye or pockmarked face of one's mate, during the act of intimacy, such as that was.

In short, the natural drive to procreate has always been strong enough to preserve the species, but doing so hasn't always been a festive occasion.

It was that very aspect of mating that Penelope had recognized. She liked sex, and wanted to engage in it as often as possible, and with as much celebration as possible. To that end, she bathed often. Additionally, in her toilette, she used much less parfum than other ladies of the day, who used it to mask their natural body odors. Finally, she required her lovers to be as clean and sweet smelling as she was. I believe that is why her chamber, with that big, copper tub, was the center of her plans of conquest.

They used it with Hugh as well.

I knew of his summoning only because I heard the swish of skirts at a time of night when no skirts should have been swishing, and looked out a window to see Sally running barefoot down the path to the stables. I expected to see her return with Hugh, but she did not. She entered, stayed only half a moment, and then ran back to the manor as fleetly as she had left it.

Puzzled, I watched. All was made clear when I saw two figures emerge from the darkness, one of whom was tall and wide. That had to be Jack. It made sense he would bring his brother to the soiree. Hugh was not inured to taking orders from a noble lady. On the other hand, it was likely his older brother could ensure obedience, should he balk at something. Of course at a certain point, all resistance would vanish. I knew that well.

I hied to my hiding spot and removed the false eye from the painting. I was somewhat surprised to see the mistress and her maids were still fully dressed in day wear. The girls were barefoot, but other than that they could have appeared in public anywhere, dressed as they were. I had assumed they would be in dishabille, to create instant allure.

The tap came, and Her Ladyship's voice allowed entry.

Hugh was less nervous than I expected. I think that might be because his brother was with him, and in his eyes, his brother knew everything there was to know about whatever situation might develop. Penelope was seated on a backless stool that was part of her vanity. Her back was straight and she would have looked positively queenly, had not those large breasts of hers been protruding. She had removed the lace from the bodice that was designed to properly shield her cleavage from view, and the darkness between her breasts looked deep enough for a flagon to disappear into.

Jack had, no doubt, told his brother to remain silent, and speak only when spoken to. Younger brothers are prone to obey their older ones, but only perhaps eighty percent of the time. This might have been one of those.

"My schooling is to take place at night?" he asked, clearly curious.

Penny was not put off by his bold question. "The agreement I made with your father involves you getting the entire project finished before the turning of the leaves. I judged that your days will be filled with that work, so anything else you do needs be accomplished in the hours of darkness."

"Don't make Her Ladyship explain herself to you, fool," muttered Jack.

Penny ignored him. "A gentleman introduces himself when entering a room," she suggested.

"I am Jack Hinkman, son of Aldo the blacksmith," said Jack, formally. "I am employed as the head groom at Farnsworth Manor, and I am glad to make your acquaintance." He gave a half bow that was as stiff as the introduction he had obviously produced by rote. I grinned as I imagined Jenny grilling him on that introduction, because he surely learned it nowhere else.

"And I am Hugh Hinkman, son of Aldo the blacksmith," said Hugh, smoothly, proving he could adapt under pressure. "I am my father's blacksmith apprentice." His bow was deeper, but just as stiff.

"And are you happy to become acquainted with us?" asked Penny, one eyebrow arching.

Hugh didn't miss a beat. "I am delighted, Milady. The occasion surpasses anything I ever dreamt of."

Jack turned his head to stare at his brother, as if he couldn't believe the boy's panache. I was surprised, myself. I suspected the boy didn't get out much, and most of the peasants were cowed by the presence of any woman of noble birth, particularly if that presence was inside her own bedchamber! Then again, maybe the boy was simply too stupid to realize what a unique situation he was in.

Penny seemed unimpressed by his fawning praise. "You haven't yet begun to dream, young Hugh. But we will see to remediating that problem. Are you ready for your education to begin?"

Now he knew he was on untrod ground, and his mind could conjure up nothing for him to base any action on. What little brashness he had shown (probably in as much an attempt to impress his brother as anyone else, ) faded a bit, and he said, "Yes, Ma'am."

There was a long, drawn out silence as Penelope simply stared at him. It was obvious she was waiting for him to say something. No one else spoke, and the quiet lingered on. Finally he jerked his head and corrected himself.

"Yes... Milady."

"Excellent!" said Penny, beaming. Just that smile caused a stir in my pants. Her powers of attraction were almost magical.

She launched into a prepared speech. I could tell it was so, because a lot of it was gibberish, with flowery words and convoluted phrases. Basically, what it boiled down to was that a man should always listen more than he spoke (something most men, including her husband, would have balked at) and spend his time investigating ways to make the ladies around him smile. She suggested that a happy woman keeps a happy house, which will make the man happy as well, since she will tend to his needs with much more vigor than if she is cheerless or depressed. She went on to tell him that the way to get the interest of a woman, was to show acceptable interest in her, and ensure by his actions that she desired to be around him again.

I do not know why, but she kept the two men standing there while she nattered on. Her maids, likewise, were motionless. Jenny had been seated when the men entered, and had stayed that way. Sally was standing off to one side, as if she didn't want to draw attention. Her Ladyship finally fell silent, but not until she said, "Jack? Have you anything to add, based on your own experiences?"

I think both Jack and Hugh were astonished that she would query such, asking the opinion of a servant. It is completely understandable that Hugh would feel that astonishment. But Jack had spent literally hours in the fond embrace of this beautiful woman, his curved prod buried deep in her belly as she attempted to coax a baby from his balls. I was surprised that he was so surprised.

My surprise vanished when he spoke, and I realized he had learned much more than I gave him credit for.

"You must always remember your place," said Jack, looking at his little brother. "A woman may grant you favors, but unless she marries you, you are still only her acquaintance, and must always act that part in public."

My eyes darted to Penelope. Her smile was both small, but real. Jack could have been a problem for her, but she had tamed his unruly spirit, while keeping him wild enough to entertain her. I saw delight in her eyes as the man she had chosen as her primary lover displayed some of the wisdom he had gained in the relationship.

Hugh showed more of that spark of individuality that was in him. "I doubt any lady will ever grant me favors," he said.

"You have much yet to learn," said Penelope. "Let us continue your education and see what surprises await you."

She paused, and seemed to reflect on something.

"Do you dance?" she asked.

"I can manage a jig," answered Hugh.

"Ladies do not jig," said the mistress, firmly.

"I've never danced with a girl," he said.

"Well then, we shall have to remedy that right now."

I thought all this was just off the cuff, but I was soon reminded that Penny always planned everything, to ensure success.

"Jack will dance with Sally, while I describe what they are doing," she said.

Sally gave an uncharacteristic whine. "Must I?" she complained. "The last time he stepped on my toes, and fair to broke them."

"I'll do it," said Jenny, who was obviously resigned to this role, based on her voice.

Of course I knew it was all an act. That's why I knew it was all part of Penelope's plan.

Jack and Jenny approached each other, both somewhat tentatively. I had seen them dance in the past. Granted, they were naked at the time, but I knew Jack was a passable dancer, and Jenny was so light on her feet she seemed to float. Of course they danced entirely too closely, leaving no room whatsoever between them, as was proper, and it was this entirely inappropriate type of waltzing that they taught Hugh to do.

The lady walked them through the steps, counting, and then hummed a tune while they swirled in circles. Hugh grinned in delight. Whether it was because his big brother was waltzing, or simply because the couple looked graceful, I do not know.

"Now you and Sally try it," said Penny.

There was no resistance in Sally now. She smiled, apparently delighted and moved toward Hugh. His smile was more tentative. This girl had teased him. She had shown interest in him. She was unlike any girl he had ever met. He wanted to impress her, but he wasn't sure he could.

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.