Penelope, Mistress of the Manor - Cover

Penelope, Mistress of the Manor

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The aged Earl of Haversham was in need of a wife, and an heir. So, he bartered a marriage to young Penelope, and brought her to Farnsworth Manor as the new mistress there. The only problem was that Penelope liked her former life just fine. She didn't want to wander around a dusty old mansion, while her belly swelled up until she waddled like a duck. At least not alone. But there were a number of young, nubile servant girls about the place. So she hatched a plan. She wouldn't BE alone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

I'm sure you're not interested in the tiny details of Penelope's seduction of the poor young people that day, so I will only attend to the effects of her wiles.

Her ruse with Jenny worked. Jenny did, in fact, later report that the boy's hand was firmly in his crotch when she approached and began staring at him. He moved it immediately. Sally finished with her task, and came out of the water to hang her brother's clothes on branches to dry. She was told to remain naked, while the sun and air dried her body. Then she was told to go back into the water and pull her brother out, when he demurred at leaving the concealing nature of his surroundings. The fact that his naked sister had to manhandle him probably inflamed his condition, rather than alleviating it.

Eventually he was standing before the mistress of the manor and her lady's maids again, his hands firmly cupped in front of his offending erection.

"Good!" proclaimed Penelope. "Let's eat!"

Again, we'll skip of the minutia of his objections, over the next five or so minutes, and get to the comment Penelope said that finally won him over.

"Young man," she said. "As a married woman, the state of your manhood causes no fear or revulsion in me. But let me point out that neither your sister, nor Jenny, here, have the experience I do. They will marry some day, and be confronted with the evidence of a man's passion. That man will, in fact, probably be in the act of ravishing them at that point, and the experience may be less than happy for them. Perhaps ... just perhaps, I suggest ... you might be brave enough to avail them of the opportunity to study the object you are so decently hiding, so that, in that future, they will have an idea of what to expect, and therefore be less frightened."

Poor Louis, of course, was not aware that the mistress knew all about how many times his sister had already studied the object that he no longer hid from her. At least, not when they were alone.

Again, tiny details excluded, eventually he moved his hands. There was an immediate cessation of speech.

"Oh my," sighed Penelope. She looked at Sally, whose cheeks were pink, but whose eyes were glued to her brother's cock. "You failed to mention he's enormous."

"Beg pardon, Missus?" said Louis.

"Nothing," said Penelope, turning her gaze back to a penis that belonged on a pony, rather than a fifteen-year-old boy. "Congratulations, Louis. You have been graced with a beautiful penis."

"Beautiful?" The disappointment in his voice was probably based on his unhappiness that a more manly adjective had not been used, but to be truthful, he wasn't thinking consciously about that.

"Magnificent," Penelope amended. "Have you used that thing for its intended purpose yet, Louis?"

"To pee?" He sounded flabbergasted.

"I was thinking more along the lines of its use in breeding," said the mistress, whose voice had taken on a husky tenor.

"No, Missus!" gasped the boy.

"What a shame," sighed Penelope. "It was surely made for that, my boy. You'll make some woman very happy some day."

Perhaps it was the fact that this circumstance was completely outside any possibility of previous contemplation on the part of the young man. Perhaps he responded to the stroking of his ego, as any man will. Whatever the case, his relationship with this astonishing noblewoman changed at that point. As I think back on it, she wasn't behaving very nobly, so maybe that made her seem more common, and helped him relax.

"Do you think so?" he asked, genuinely curious. Few boys think they'll make any woman happy, before they get the chance to try doing so.

"I intend to find out," said Penelope, whose patience was slipping, and therefore causing her circumspection to slip as well.

"Beg pardon?" said Louis again. Much was being said that confused him.

"Louis," said Penelope. "I fear I must confess I have been less than completely honest with you."

"I don't understand," said the boy. This was quite true. The depth of his lack of understanding almost overwhelmed him at that point.

"As you know, these two young women are my servants," she said, motioning to Jenny and Sally. "We spend all our time together," she said. "And as such, it is inevitable that we share secrets. I confess that I know Sally has seen your magnificent phallus many times." She blinked slowly, three times. "And what you do to ease its current condition."

Now it was all of Louis' pupils that were surrounded by white. Penelope reached out to him with one, slim hand, but did not touch him.

"It's all right, Louis," she said, soothingly. "I find no fault in you. As I said, I am a woman of experience. I know what it means when a man is overcome by passion. You are quite normal, and I cannot, in good conscience, treat you as if you were not. I'm sure some close-minded and mean-spirited people would upbraid you. But not I. I think it's sweet that you have allowed Sally to gain some education."

"You do?" Louis sounded, at that point, as if her were perhaps ten years old. And quite possibly female, despite his prodigious prick.

"I do," she said, firmly. "You are quite brave to have allowed your innocent sister to gain the kind of experience that will stand her in very good stead when she marries." She frowned, artfully, and then added, almost casually. "Well... almost the kind of experience she'll need."

"Almost?" His jaw was slack, now.

"You have showed her how you service your magnificent penis," said Penny. "It would have been nice if she'd had the chance to practice it herself."

"My Lady!" gasped the boy.

"Well? Won't she have to help her husband on occasion?" suggested Penelope, as if that was common knowledge. "There are times when a woman cannot surrender to her husband's desires. It would be indelicate of me to describe those occasions. That is women's business," she said, firmly. "But believe me, it would stand her in good stead to be experienced at calming her man with her hand or ... well, never mind that, yet. Believe me when I tell you - from experience, I remind you - that such is the case. And I suspect you are aware at how specifically your manhood must be manipulated to produce the desired result. She will not know how to do that, without practice."

Louis might have been relatively innocent. He might have been in an outrageously unexpected situation. She may have been talking about things that no other adult in his life would have been expected to broach. But he wasn't stupid.

"You want me to teach her how to... ?" He couldn't actually say the words.

"Soothe you?" suggested Penelope innocently. "It would serve her future interests." I'm sure she smiled a wicked smile at that point. "It would also serve your current interests."

I am told that his upper chest flushed, and that the color crept up his neck and onto his face. I am also told that a bead of clear fluid suddenly appeared, oozing from the slit in the tip of his prong, and threatened to extend into a drip.

"I would be happy to supervise," purred Penelope. "If that would ease your conscience."

There was more, but I'll skip to the part where Sally ended up on her knees on the blanket, her face inches from the spike jutting from her brother's loins, and hesitantly raised her hand to gently grasp the fascinating object.

That bead did, then, develop into a drip. Penelope reached with her open palm to catch it.

"We don't want to soil the blanket," she said, easily.

What followed was something that the three young people would never forget. Who knows what the slut who manipulated them into the "easement" of Louis' passion would remember. I suspect she had so many conquests that they began to all run together.

But we'll find out more about that later.

For now, imagine that that first tentative grip became more firm, as Sally moved her hand, experimentally, feeling the loose skin move on its firm underpinnings, and watching as the foreskin stretched, impossibly, to reveal a large, shiny, plum-shaped knob beneath. His enjoyment of the situation was expressed in a groan. It was the first time a hand other than his had done this, and it felt much better than his own. It astonished him that was even possible, but it was undeniable.

After perhaps five minutes of experimentation, Penelope "noticed" that Jenny's attention was raptly fixed on the proceedings.

"Dear me," she said, in mock sorrow. "We have left poor Jenny out. She, too, will marry some day, and she requires the same education as Sally."

"Please don't make her stop," groaned Louis, whose hands were planted on his hips, his back arched slightly, to ease the stiffness in his spine.

"You'll get your release," said Penelope. "More than once this fine day, if your recuperative powers are in tune with your age. Let's not be selfish and deny Jenny her due."

No one thought to question that it was, somehow, Jenny's "due" to be able to stroke a penis.

And so, both girls ended up on their knees, side by side, exchanging the opportunity to elicit one of those delightful groans from the handsome young man.

"Faster," panted the boy at one point.

"Ladies!" said Penelope. "It is at this stage that experience wins out. Permit me to demonstrate. I am not loathe to share my own experience with you. It is, after all, in pursuit of your robust education, concerning your future relationships."

The girls parted to allow Her Ladyship Penelope Farnsworth, Mistress of Farnsworth Manor, a woman of noble breeding (though I know this is hard to believe) and the wife of an important and influential man, to approach a commoner on her knees, and reach to encompass his straining prick with her soft, white hand.

"It will soon make a mess," she said, helpfully. "Sally has seen this mess made many times, but Jenny has not. There are many ways to obviate the problem. The best, of course, is to allow it to spurt where it belongs. But for today, I'll show you another way, one which I have already suggested to you results in a most enjoyable treat for both parties."

Her hand gripped firmly and sped up. His member was large enough that she added her other hand, using one beside the other to control his flailing penis.

"Oh My Lady!" gasped Louis, his eyes bulging.

"Watch carefully," panted Penelope.

Her mouth opened wide and she positioned it to accept the sudden spurts that Sally was so familiar with, but which she had always seen land on the ground, or wherever. Jenny gasped and covered her own mouth, but Sally, feeling a peculiar twisting sensation in her loins, opened her mouth in empathy and leaned forward, as did Penelope, to ensure that nothing squirted outside her oral cavity. Rapidly, as the spurts lessened, she let the plum-shaped knob enter the open cavern of her mouth, and delicately closed her lips around the depression behind that plum. Her cheeks caved in, making it plain she was sucking, and her throat produced two audible gulps.

"I am dying!" wailed Louis, and his knees failed him. He tipped, as a tree cut at its base tips, slowly falling backwards. His penis was dragged from Penny's sucking lips, and with a thud, he landed in a limp pile, half on and half off the blanket.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.