Penelope, Mistress of the Manor - Cover

Penelope, Mistress of the Manor

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Foreword

Erotica Sex Story: Foreword - The aged Earl of Haversham was in need of a wife, and an heir. So, he bartered a marriage to young Penelope, and brought her to Farnsworth Manor as the new mistress there. The only problem was that Penelope liked her former life just fine. She didn't want to wander around a dusty old mansion, while her belly swelled up until she waddled like a duck. At least not alone. But there were a number of young, nubile servant girls about the place. So she hatched a plan. She wouldn't BE alone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

For those of you who follow my writing on a general basis, I'd like to say a few things to give you a heads up. When I first finished this book, I thought of it as a long stroke story, with no plot. But people who read it disagreed with me, saying that, while it isn't my usual plot, the plot is there. Further, they reminded me, while it has a lot more sex in it than my usual fare, it still has the character development my readers have come to expect from me. So I guess that means that, while this one is diffrerent, it's not like somebody else wrote it.

Okay, that said, there are two places in this book where there is violence. The plot calls for it, and it's the right kind of reaction for the period in which this story is set. It's not BDSM. At least I don't consider it to be that. On the other hand, Mistress Penelope is dominant. There is no question about that. But then all noble ladies were dominant, when it came to dealing with servants. And she's not dominant in the sense that it is usually used in the acronym BDSM.

Also based on reader response, I'll just come out and tell you the purpose of the narrator is to create places where the tension is reduced by humor. That's why he's the way he is. You don't really understand the narrator until late in the book, but he's really a nice guy.

Finally, part of the purpose of writing this book was to play with language. Language is fascinating, and I was constantly fascinated while I wrote this. If you find yourself getting frustrated with the language you're about to wade through, just pull up Google in a separate tab. When you get to one of those words that makes you think "WTF?", just type it into Google and it will give you a quick definition. It's all about atmosphere. If I can't write something that classifies as actual literature, at least we can have some fun with atmosphere.

All of us have our little quirks, occasionally. This is simply one of mine.

Bob

P.S. I should shout out to the group of Anglophiles who rendered assistance in vetting the forms of address in this book. They (and my editor, Andy) educated me on the ins and outs (no pun intended) of what members of the British nobility are supposed to be called in a given situation, by various classes of other people. I then took rather hefty license, and used incredibly informal titles for the aristocracy in many places. If you're a Yank, or otherwise not British, you won't notice a thing. If you're British ... well blame it on me being a Yank. But, if you can, please withhold judgment until the end. I think everyone will see that the context makes those social gaffes appropriate. When civilization breaks down, the rules often don't make sense.

Bob

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.