Mr. Vanilla
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by SidHalley

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dave McGowan, an entrepreneur and good guy has a side most of his friends don't know about. The walls in his compartmentalized life begin to crumble when his actions reveal more about him than he wanted people to know, threatening his secret.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Violence  

Janice DuPont left the high school newspaper office after 7pm. She thought briefly about calling her Dad to come pick her up, but she knew Thursday nights were busy at the store and the club. The subway stop was near school and there was another only a block from the club. Technically it would be dark by the time she walked to the club but still not too late. She could finish her homework there and then get a ride home with her Dad after he closed up. She knew he'd be a little pissed at her not calling, but also relieved to not have to leave Iris in charge.

She walked to the subway with a few other students who had been staying late for various activities. As she got off at her stop she was careful to stay with the others exiting. As she got within sight of the club, her caution waned and she started to hurry a bit not paying as close attention to her surroundings. Suddenly she felt a hand over mouth. She started to try to break away when a fist hit the side of her head. Dazed, she felt herself being dragged off the sidewalk.

As Dave got to his car he heard a cry. He looked around, but didn't see anyone He drove around the parking lot still not seeing anything. Giving up, he pulled onto the street. As he was turning[K1], his car headlights silhouetted a woman on her knees in the alley across from the parking lot entrance and a man holding her head. Dave, needing to get back to his dorm to do some studying, was about to put it down to a hooker giving a john a blowjob, when he saw the glint of the knife reflecting the light. He pulled his car up to the entrance of the alley spotlighting the attack.

He jumped out of the car, leaving it running. "Hey buddy, I called the cops and they're on the way," he lied. His cell phone was lying forgotten on his desk on top of his Norton anthology. Just let go of the girl and walk away, "Dave yelled as he walked toward the center of the alley. He had instinctively pulled out the folding buck knife on his belt. Instead of walking away, the jerk pushed the girl hard enough against the wall to knock her down. He turned on Dave his knife extended in a hammer grip. Dave closed with him, showing his own knife. As the rapist focused on the oncoming knife preparing to parry it, Dave pulled it back and slammed his foot into the attacker's balls. The rapist squeaked and dropped to his knees but held onto his knife. Dave held his own knife to the throat of another person for the first time. "Drop the knife if you want to live," he ordered with a quake in his voice.

Instead, he saw the other man's knife flash toward his head. Without thinking, Dave slashed, his razor sharp knife slicing through both the carotid artery and the windpipe of the assailant. The man fell in a heap but not before soaking Dave in his blood. He was stunned, realizing he had killed a man and not believing much blood there was. He had no idea how long he just stood there looking at the dead man. His thoughts turned to the girl and he looked around spotting her rifling through a book bag. When she looked up, she had a phone in her hand and he realized he knew her. It was Gray's daughter, Jan. Shit! She was only like sixteen, not that she looked it. Her shirt was torn partially and it looked like her bra had been sliced in half. The car headlights emphasized her state of undress. He quickly removed his own bloody shirt and offered it to her as she began speaking on the phone. She looked at it and just shook her head.

"Daddy, I need you. I'm in the alley across from the club. Come right now! Bring clothes." she cried.

Dave had thought she was calling the cops, but he figured Gray could do it. It wasn't like it was an emergency any more. He turned away, he didn't want Gray to think he was perving on his daughter. Consequently, he was unprepared when he felt her arms wrap around him from behind, pressing her chest into his back and burying her head in his shoulder.

"Thank you! Thank you! He was going to rape me and kill me. He told me he'd do me once before and once after to see what he liked better," she said with her voice trembling in fright and relief intermingled.

Gray arrived, seemingly only seconds later. He assessed the scene quickly, not needing either of the participants to tell him what happened. He could get details later. "Dave, are you okay?"

"I'm just a little out of it. The blood is his not mine."

"Okay, I need you to take Jan in your car and pull into the EWA lot. I'll close the club and then you can both come in and we'll take care of you."

"What about the police? Shouldn't I stay here with the body?"

"Look Dave, if you want the police, I can't stop you. I think it would be a mistake. This close to EWA, it would probably have negative consequences for you and the club. They'll treat this as a knife fight and characterize EWA as harboring criminals. I know you saved my daughter and I don't want to see you crucified for it. I'm sorry to pressure you, but you really need to decide now."

"What about him?" pointing to the corpse.

"I know people who owe me favors. He's going to disappear along with everything you and Jan are wearing and that knife."

Dave felt conflicted, but in his overwhelmed state he felt like he couldn't think clearly. Gray had always helped him so he decided to just trust him, feeling completely out of his element.

Once they were in the club, Jan ran to the showers, holding back the sobs. Gray looked Dave over and said, "I thought you said the blood wasn't yours. Your face is bleeding pretty good."

"I don't even feel it." Dave responded. Thinking about it, he realized his right cheek was burning. He must even more out of it than he thought.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.