The Waiting Game - Cover

The Waiting Game

Copyright© 2013 by Bosom Buddies

Chapter 4: And Eat It, Too

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: And Eat It, Too - When your girlfriend's away, what else is a guy to play?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts   Slow  

Nobody bothered to get dressed as we all sat down around the coffee table to finally get a taste of that long-promised dessert. The cake wasn't anything fancy—lemon sponge cake with buttercream frosting—but Claire was an excellent baker and whatever secret ingredients she snuck into that recipe made it easily the best piece of cake I'd ever eaten in my life.

As Claire went to cut us all a second slice, Tami casually turned to Sonya and me and asked, "So, what was all that about a 'Waiting Game?' Sonya was gonna say something but you stopped her, Michael!"

"Come on, Michael," Claire called out from the kitchen. "What was it you told me about always being honest with people?"

Sonya looked at me for permission, excited to spill the beans.

"Fine," I shrugged. After all that just transpired, I figured we may as well.

This was gonna be interesting.

"It's easier if I show you," Sonya explained, then she daringly darted out the front door—still buck naked—and returned a few moments later with my laptop in her arms.

She plunked the computer down on the table, opened my "videos" folder, and—

"Is this the most recent one, Michael?"

I nodded, nervous. Sonya played the file, and Tami and Claire watched, transfixed, at the recorded video of Sonya, tilting the camera down to show us all that she had, in fact, inserted a third finger into her drenched blonde pussy.

"Whoa, hard core," Tami giggled.

I heard my own voice, coming through the speakers:

"Then, with you and Claire sitting there watching, I pin Tami to the bed and straddle her chest—squeezing my long, aching cock between her humongous tits..."

Claire and Tami looked over at me in surprise—

"And then I throw Claire down on the bed right next to you!" It was Sonya's voice, this time, and it got even more of their attention.

"And what do you do to her?" my voice asked.

"I climb on top of her beautiful, gorgeous face and I—I—Oh god, I can't believe I'm saying this..."

"What happens?"

"I drop myself onto her mouth and she—oh fuck! She licks me until I'm screaming—screaming—"

Claire instinctively reached out and paused the video, blushing deeply. She looked at Sonya in a whole new light.

"So, this Waiting Game you two play—these dirty stories—sometimes they're about us?" Tami asked.

"Actually," I said, "They're always about you."

Claire couldn't stop looking at Sonya. "And you were okay with this? You didn't get jealous of him fantasizing about me and Tami?"

"I started it," she answered bluntly.

I decided it was time to come clean:

"Fact is, you guys are the most gorgeous, sexy women I've ever laid eyes on, and I've been around you almost 24-7 for the entire summer. At first, this game was just a way for Sonya and I to let off some steam, but then it sort of became..."

"It sort of became our entire fantasy life," Sonya finished.

Nobody knew what to say, so Claire just decided to serve us all our second helping of cake.

I was grateful for the distraction, but before I could consume even one bite of it, Sonya picked the cake up off my plate and childishly smeared it all over my face.

"Aw, I'm sorry, let me clean that up for you," she laughed. Then she straddled my lap with her nude body and began licking the cake off my face.

It was hilarious, sure, but by the time she was done, I could already feel my cock coming back to life.

"Payback time," I laughed. I picked up Sonya's slice of cake, aimed it at her face—but at the last second I let it drop, splattering all that delicious buttercream across her cleavage.

"Hey!" she cried, but a second later I was already licking the stuff off her nipples and Sonya decided she wasn't mad at me anymore.

Across the table from us, Tami decided to get in on the fun, as well. She grabbed a slice of cake, turned around, and smeared it deliberately across her own butt—shrieking with laughter as Claire bent down and teasingly started licking it off.

Finally ready for some real action, I planted Sonya's bare butt on the edge of the coffee table and smeared more cake all over her cunt.

"Oh yeah, I've been waiting for this," she cooed.

"So have I, sweetie," I said, and then I happily let my mouth enjoy the blissful flavor of Sonya's adorable wet pussy.

"We need to try some of that," Claire laughed, sitting herself down on the coffee table right next to my girlfriend. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Tami swirling a liberal amount of frosting across her lover's most intimate regions.

Seconds later, Sonya and Claire were both moaning at the ceiling, gripping the edge of the table with white knuckles as Tami and I licked the cake from between their legs. Approaching orgasm and intoxicated by arousal, their eyes met—timid at first, but then—

"Kiss her," Tami urged, every bit as turned on as I was.

Sonya and Claire timidly locked lips, moaning with unbridled delight at the taste of a new lover.

"Oh yes," Sonya mumbled, totally losing her mind.

Unable to hold herself back any longer, Claire let go of the table and reached out to grope at my girlfriend's body. Sonya followed suit, squeezing Claire's big, perfect tits.

The sight made my dick grow hard enough to cut steel.

"I think we should move this into the bedroom," Claire panted. Sonya nodded in agreement. Tami and I reluctantly pulled our mouths off our lovers' pussies and turned instead to one another.

"You guys go ahead," Tami whispered, looking hungrily at my body. "We'll join you in a minute."

Claire got up, but Sonya looked back to me at the last second. "Are we really doing this?" she asked, uncertain.

"Only if you want to," I answered.

Sonya took one last look back at Claire, who disappeared into the bedroom offering one final glimpse of her long, slender legs and that absurdly incredible ass.

"I want to," Sonya grinned, and chased afterwards. They actually had the nerve to close the door behind them.

But, much as I might have enjoyed seeing what Claire was getting up to with my girlfriend in there, my attention was, at that moment, entirely focused on Tami. She crawled towards me on all fours, her heavy breasts swinging back and forth.

"That first night—where did we leave off?" she asked.

"Back rub?"

"I think we can skip past that part, don't you?"

"Hell yes."

Just as she had before, Tami threw herself at me—but this time I didn't pull away. I fell onto my back with her on top of me, all those delightful curves squashed against the shape of my body. My unruly erection pressed rudely against her soft thigh.

Our lips collided with a ferver, and before I knew it both my hands had dropped south to grab hold of Tami's ass. I pushed her hips up and to the side, until we could both feel the hot tip of my cock bumping up against the slippery entrance to her pussy.

I hovered there, luxuriating in the moment, but we both knew it was still too soon to go quite that far—we hadn't had enough of a chance to enjoy each other's bodies just yet. Tami closed her eyes and moaned at the sensation as my cockhead grazed back and forth across the outside of her slippery folds, refusing to go in.

Her lips travelled down, kissing my chin, my jaw, my throat, and finally my chest and nipples. Her hand reached between our two bodies, seeking out my cock and gently gripping it between her fingers to test its girth.

I let out an "Mmm," of approval, and watched, elated, as Tami continued to kiss her way down my body: past my stomach, sliding her wet tongue through the soft tuft of my pubic hair, finally coming to a stop with the side of my cock laying against her cheek.

"I think we need some more cake," I breathed.

Stroking my shaft with one hand, Tami reached up and grabbed the last slice of cake off the table—then she rubbed it liberally up and down the length of my erection.

"I think I need some more cock," she joked.

She turned her head to the side and planted a series of soft, wet kisses up and down my penis. Her tongue flicked out—teasing me—delicately licking off the frosting one drop at a time, until my entire shaft was clean of cake and dripping with her saliva.

"God, you're good at that," I moaned appreciatively.

She looked into my eyes, her lips still pressing up against the underside of my cock.

"You just wait," she breathed. Then she lowered her mouth around my shaft, taking me deeper and deeper down her throat, until she had swallowed every inch of me.

My head slammed back against the carpet in ecstasy. I couldn't believe what she was doing. No girl had ever done that to me before—taken me all the way inside her mouth. Not even Sonya. What the hell was wrong with this ex-boyfriend who had dumped Tami?

As slowly as she had sucked me in, Tami let me slip back out—then she dropped her head again, bobbing up and down to give me a wonderful, slow-paced blowjob.

It felt great, but I didn't want to come just yet—and if I let her keep this up, that was gonna be unavoidable. I delicately extricated myself from her throat and sat up, whispering, "I want to have some more cake, too. Come here."

I crooked my finger and she happily climbed into my lap, her scalding cunt rubbing against the side of my cock and her titanic cleavage bulging up inches below my chin.

We kissed again, more sweetly this time, letting our lips linger. Tami handed me what was left of that last slice of cake, and I carefully swirled the frosting around her engorged nipples. She helpfully leaned backwards and thrust out her chest, offering up the entirety of her bosom as a culinary delight.

Unable to restrain myself a moment longer, I dove in, exploring the shape of her nipples with my tongue.

Her fingers grabbed hold of my hair and she pulled me in tighter, forcing my face against her breasts. It only took a second for me to lick off all the frosting, but instead of pulling away, I kept going—licking and kissing all over Tami's curves. Burying my face in her cleavage. Groping and squeezing with my hands, letting my fingertips flutter teasingly across her nipples.

I had dreamed about this girl's tits a lot over the past months, and I fully intended to enjoy the moment. Tami seemed content to just let me play. She kept moaning in my ear, and her breathing quickened as I lifted up her left breast and ran my tongue up along its curved underside.

"I'm ready to go into the bedroom, if you are," she whispered.

In response, I hopped to my feet and tossed her body over my shoulder in a fireman's carry. I took Tami across the apartment, to the closed bedroom door, where the sounds of blissful female moans were clearly audible coming through the wood.

"I wonder what they're up to in there," I grinned.

"Let's find out," Tami laughed.

We walked inside to find the toned, tanned bodies of our two lovers splayed across the bed, scissoring one another. Their legs intertwined and their pussies rubbed together with hot, wet friction. Both Claire and Sonya's breasts were swinging crazily from all the motion. They glanced up when they saw us, but neither girl made any move to stop.

I can't begin to tell you how strange it was to see Sonya with another woman. Fantasizing about it had been one thing. Seeing them kiss had been another. But now? Watching as my girlfriend writhed her naked body against Claire's? Listening her mews of Sapphic pleasure? It didn't even feel real. Part of me wanted to pull her away and keep her all to myself.

-But only part of me. And a small part, at that. Most of me was way too fucking horny to care.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.