Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast - Cover

Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast

Copyright 2005 Revised 2013

Chapter 26

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Frank & Tanya Tabor, upon finding a beautiful valley with a waterfall at one end, decide to build a hunting lodge there, and open a Bed & Breakfast to entertain hunters & sightseers & various explorers. The catch? The lodge is 100 million years in the past, and is accessible only by wormhole. Characters from Béla's World are here as well as characters from the old FemmeGore site-girls who loved to read/write about killing/being killed in all sorts of violent, sexy situations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi fantasy story

"Oh, God!" she yelped as Ric shoved into her ass yet a third time, pulling her head back with a fistful of hair as he did so. "Oh, fuck! Make it hurt!"

Vicky grunted as Ric shoved her face down into the grass. She cried out as he yanked her back up again by the hair, shoving himself into her yet again as he did so.

After another moment of this brutal assault, Ric noticed that she wasn't holding herself up with her hands anymore, but was simply letting herself be slammed into the earth again and again. Curious, he leaned sideways to discover that both Vicky's hands were clutching her breasts so hard that blood was dripping down her fingers and running down her arms to dribble off her elbows or be rubbed off with each brutal shove down into the ground.

Astonished and stunned by what he found himself doing to her, Ric pulled out of Vicky's rear end and laid her over on her side, then grabbed her leg and swung it over his head, forcing his aroused, insatiable wife onto her back.

"Nooo!" Vicky whimpered as she was turned over. "Don't stop now!"

Ric stared down at her, taking in her bloody fingertips where she'd actually torn the skin of her breasts with her nails and the dirt smudges and bruises on her face and shoulders where he'd forced her into the ground. He knelt over her, breathing heavily from his exertion, trying to take in the fact that he had done this – Vicky was bruised and bleeding because of him! Never before had he treated her (or any woman for that matter) so callously – brutalizing her in a crazed quest for sexual satiation.

"Please," Vicky whimpered, "Don't stop! I need you so badly!"

"Not like this!" Ric snarled, wanting to deny that he'd behaved like that.

"Yes!" Vicky cried, sounding almost angry with him. "Exactly like this! I need this!" She reached out to pull him down against her, jutting her hips up to receive his hard flesh. The head of his cock jammed hard up against the inside of her mons before the sheer force of his weight and forward motion forced it inside her again. Vicky screamed at the pain of the near miss along with the angle of impact inside her, and immediately began to convulse in a terribly agonizing orgasm.

Ric tried to pull back, hissing through his teeth with his own agony and sure that he'd nearly killed her with that last stroke. His dick felt nearly broken from the force of his entry, and had painfully jarred some sensitive tissue down there.

Vicky was helpless and unable to prevent him from pulling out. Her legs wouldn't do anything except shake. She couldn't draw a single breath and her entire body was trembling. Then she arched her back, almost standing on her head and butt before collapsing into a weak, gasping pile of flaccid flesh.

"God, Vicky!" Ric exclaimed, "I'm so sorry!" thinking she was reacting to the incredible pain he'd just caused her.

Vicky had no idea why Ric was talking to her. She couldn't understand what he was saying, and was only dimly aware that he'd stopping ravaging her. She did understand that he had just ripped into her really hard and gave her such a mind-blowing but agonizing orgasm that she was surprised she was still conscious. But despite the amount of pain she was still feeling down there (and it was considerable), she wanted another orgasm just like the one she'd just had.

"Do..." she breathed, concentrating just to form the words. "Do it ... again ... Again!"

Ric didn't understand what was happening to him. He didn't realize that Vicky had already begun to evolve, and that she'd been unconsciously feeding images into his mind of the sensations she craved. The incredible guilt he felt from treating her like a piece of raw fuck-meat completely immobilized and shocked him.

Three days ago, Victoria had been fucked to death, split open to the point of hemorrhaging. After her body had been repaired, she began to evolve, ensuring that such an event couldn't happen again. It was more of a mental rather than physical evolution, however, and she had completely swamped Ric's mind and body with the voracious needs of a fledgling Phoenix.

She didn't know how she'd done it the first time, but Vicky tried to take him over again, desperately wanting more of this savagery she'd unleashed inside him. But Ric was somehow shielded, now, and didn't response to the animal hunger and lust that she tried to flood into his mind and body. She hated the idea, but she was going to have to resort to pleading.

"Please, Ric!" she whimpered. "I need you inside me! I need you to fuck me!"

Ric was still trying to clear his head – trying to regain the control he'd always had of his mind and senses, appalled and furious with himself that he'd let go with such savagery against someone he loved and cherished, not understanding that she'd been the cause of his loss of self-control.

"RIC!" Vicky screamed, furious and seriously frustrated, "FUCK ME!" and slapped him hard across his face.

Ric jerked back at the impact, not actually having felt it, but startled all the same. He stared down at her for a moment, then realized his aroused condition and what this wanton female animal lying on the ground wanted him to do. Without any more preamble, he pulled her toward him and shoved back inside her.

"Aaaahhhh!" Vicky cried out, joyfully arching her back as she came again.

They were both covered with sweat and dirt from rolling around on the grassy lake shore and Ric was pummeling in and out of her. Sweat ran off his body and pooled on Vicky's bleeding breasts and belly as they both approached a final orgasm. Then he was ramming into and pushing her across the slippery grass and grabbing, digging his fingers into soft flesh beneath her ribs to hold her down as he exploded inside her.

Finished at last, they collapsed against each other, breathless and still heaving from the exertion. After a moment, Ric moved off and rolled over to squint his eyes into the bright, cloudless sky, his sated body releasing a satisfied moan as he lay flat in the grass.

"Amen," Vicky sighed, responding to the sated sound Ric had made.

It was another couple of minutes before Ric's thought processes started working again. "I think that was ... a bad idea," he sighed, still lacking energy to talk in a normal tone.

"What?" Vicky asked in a weakly similar voice.

"Having you tell me ... about..." he couldn't remember the name.

"Macario?" Vicky queried.

"Yeah, Macar..." Ric replied, his annoyance with the difficulty of speaking giving him the energy to overcome it, "to tell me about how he made you feel – while we were making love."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.