Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast
Chapter 24

Copyright 2005 Revised 2013

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Frank & Tanya Tabor, upon finding a beautiful valley with a waterfall at one end, decide to build a hunting lodge there, and open a Bed & Breakfast to entertain hunters & sightseers & various explorers. The catch? The lodge is 100 million years in the past, and is accessible only by wormhole. Characters from Béla's World are here as well as characters from the old FemmeGore site-girls who loved to read/write about killing/being killed in all sorts of violent, sexy situations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi fantasy story

"Can't we rest for just a minute?" Victoria asked, wiping her brow with the sleeve of her heavy khaki shirt.

The rough, coarse material was needed because the heavy rainfall over the last eighteen hours had caused the insects to go into a mating and feeding frenzy. But that same rainfall also created a hot, humid atmosphere, and there was little if no breeze at all.

"Okay, let's rest," Ric called out, feeling as tired and grumpy as his wife.

Ric had found her in the dense woodlands near the lodge the night before last, and had spent most of the night getting reacquainted with her and her newfound friend and lover, Tara, with whom he'd made love earlier that day before Vicky's return.

"So where's all the animals?" Tony asked, dropping down next to Vicky. "This is supposed to be a hunting expedition – right?"

"Dunno," Ric replied, finding a stump to sit on that was a bit apart from the other hot, sweating bodies. "Tabor says sometimes after a heavy rain, you can't find anything around here big enough to shoot. Nobody ever figured out why, though. They migrate or just go hide in a hole or something ... Sometimes they don't come back for days."

"They probably don't like the bugs!" Vicky complained, swatting out at something that buzzed past her head.

"We could just go back to the lodge and swim in the lake," Vanessa suggested, absently pulling an itchy stretch of transparent nylon out from underneath her left breast. "It's too hot to do much else, anyway."

Vanessa was right, Ric thought, gazing at her perpetually exposed curves highlighted by nylon and spandex. It was even too hot to think about fucking, despite the sexy attire the little exotic insisted on wearing. It wasn't because she looked tired or hot or was drooping a little from the sweltering heat, because out of the four of them, she was the only one who didn't seem to be put out by the heat.

"You were raised in a desert, right?" Ric asked, squinting at her nylon catsuit glistening in the sun like a second skin.

"Well, no," Vanessa admitted. "I've never been away from New Eden – except for coming here. But this is my third expedition, so I suppose I'm just more used to the climate, here."

"Well," Vicky observed, "you certainly know what to wear to keep the bugs off."

'And the men on!' she thought privately to herself.

"Yeah," Vanessa replied. "The last time I came out I had my night suit on and I was chewed up pretty bad ... by the bugs, I mean..." she added as she remembered finding Sheryye's leg when she woke up on that horrible afternoon to discover that one of her lovers had become part of some beast's lunch.

"Well, sweetie," Vicky countered, "If you parade ... um ... If you wear outfits like that when you go back to university, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a boyfriend."

Vanessa laughed, "Sorry, I'm not in the market for boys. I'd rather stay single."

"Bad experience?" Tony asked, trying to sound sympathetic.

"I walked in on my ... lover," Vanessa said, frowning, now. "My lover of two years was face eating another girl!"

"Wow! That sucks!" Vicky replied, shrugging her shoulders at Ric as if to say, What's the big deal about that? "What did you do?"

"I..." Vanessa stopped and cleared her throat. "I just ... turned around and left. Never looked back. I signed up for the next Jurassic expedition. I was experienced and university was glad to have me. I came here the next day. All my stuff's still back there."

"Look out; girl on the rebound," Tony said, trying to lighten the mood. "So this was, like, what – a few days ago – a week, huh?"

"Yeah," Vanessa replied, her voice sounding far away and wistful as she gazed into the trees, not seeing them through what she was looking at in her mind. "A hundred million years from now."

"Well," Vicky said, trying to console her, "this is about as far from New Eden as you can get, so it's obvious you're in the right place to get over him."

Vanessa didn't seem to be listening. She sat, rather, rested against a waist high boulder and gazed out at the nearby trees, seeming to enjoy the brief caress of a breeze that gently played in her hair. "Her," she said after a moment, her voice so soft Vicky almost didn't hear. "Jessie."

Everyone was paying very close attention, now, as each of them fantasized about Vanessa's sexy body wrapped around some bosomy woman, with moans and hot, happy sighs and wet tongues lapping and soft feminine lips kissing everywhere.

"Oh, God," Ric moaned, his voice low, almost inaudible, in his throat.

"No shit, darling," Vicky murmured back. "Have you fucked her yet?"

"No," Ric admitted, his voice still a low growl. "Those Phoenix girls have been hogging her."

"And now you know why," Vicky whispered, giving her amorous husband a wicked grin.

"You know, Vanessa has a point," Vicky said, standing up and stretching. "We should all just go back to the lodge and go swimming!"

Tony and Ric agreed and stood up, Tony helping to pull Vanessa into a standing position while gazing at her luscious breasts not hidden at all but very well supported by the spandex and nylon top of her see-through costume.


"Incoming!" Ric yelled at the top of his lungs as he leapt off the bank toward Vanessa and Vicky.

As he struck the water feet first, he aimed his arms and hands so that the heavy splash created by his entry covered the two girls paddling around in the shoulder-deep water.

"Eeek!" and "Hey!" greeted him as his head vanished beneath the roiling surface. He bent his knees as his feet sank into the soft mud and pushed forward, deliberately colliding with all those boobs and sexy female body parts and was greeted with two more resounding yelps of female indignation. His goofy grin let them know what he thought as they all got into a vigorous splashing contest.

Ric had most of his attention on Vanessa, still wearing that sexy, even more transparent (now that it was wet), nearly invisible nylon costume, so Vicky was able to get behind him, and leapt up onto his shoulders, pillowing his head with her tits as she drove him under the surface with all her weight. Vanessa instantly switched from defensive splashing to offensive drowning and jumped on top of the both of them.

Both girls held Ric down as best they could, pushing on him with hands, knees and elbows, laughing and giggling through mouthfuls of splashing water. Ric finally got turned around and was able to grab Vanessa by the crotch, causing her to cease her gleeful attempts to drown him and try to escape, instead.

With Vanessa suddenly out of reach, Ric grabbed Vicky the same way, managing to force two fingers up inside her, which hadn't been possible with Vanessa because of her nylons. Vicky yelped and let go of Ric's head, allowing him to come back up.

"Damn!" Vicky griped, "You let go!"

"You stopped trying to drown me!" Ric laughed, gulping several deep breaths of air. Immediately, Vicky placed both hands on his head and tried to push him back under. Ric just cackled and squirmed away. "Ha-ha! Wanton wench! That won't work twice!"

Using both arms, he swept up a tidal wave of water and drenched her, still laughing as the force of launching his water wave propelled him backward and further away from her retaliatory splash.

Then he stopped, a surprised look of terror on his face! "Something's got my leg!" he yelped, his voice quivering with horrified terror!

Then he yelled again and kicked wildly, bringing Vanessa to the surface and breaking her grip on his ankle as he forced his leg free.

"You should see the look on your face!" Vicky chortled, back-paddling to keep out of her darling husband's grasp.

Vanessa was backing up, too – as fast as she could, laughing, then squealing as Ric power-dived into her mid-section, driving them both underwater. When they came up, Vanessa was choking and spitting lots of water, but the gleam in her eyes and the sly look on her face let the others know she was willing for the game to get rougher. In fact, she intended to escalate it to the next level right now!

She dove under the water and disappeared with a kick of nylon-clad feet. Ric quickly moved several yards (meters) off from his original position and kept turning around and around, intently guarding against underwater girl attack from any direction.

Vanessa breached the surface behind him, covering the back of his head with a wall of water and most of her torso as she came down right on top of him. They both disappeared beneath the surface this time, but the water didn't get smooth. Arms, legs, butts, backs and heads churned through the surface as they each did their best to snag the other in their grasp.

Two heads came up just far enough apart so that arms and legs couldn't reach each other as they seemed to mutually call a 'cease fire' to catch their breaths. Ric and Vanessa warily watched each other, each grinning wickedly and gasping air into their starved lungs. Then Ric dove at her and Vanessa splashed sideways to disappear beneath the surface again.

Ric came up a few seconds later with a handful of nylon in his grasp. Vanessa popped up a short distance away, glared angrily at him, then turned toward the shore, evidently not interested in playing any more. As she climbed out and dropped down on the grassy bank, her breasts were bare where Ric had torn her costume right off her.

"Getting a little rough, are we?" Vicky asked, paddling up to where Ric stared disgruntled at the shoreline.

He held up his right arm. It was bleeding from what was obviously a...

"She bit me!" Ric growled. "And then, she kicked me!"

"Before or after you tore her top off?" Vicky asked, grinning at him with absolutely no sympathy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.