Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast
Chapter 22

Copyright 2005 Revised 2013

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Frank & Tanya Tabor, upon finding a beautiful valley with a waterfall at one end, decide to build a hunting lodge there, and open a Bed & Breakfast to entertain hunters & sightseers & various explorers. The catch? The lodge is 100 million years in the past, and is accessible only by wormhole. Characters from Béla's World are here as well as characters from the old FemmeGore site-girls who loved to read/write about killing/being killed in all sorts of violent, sexy situations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi fantasy story

Tia was lying on the hard table used for cutting vegetables and meat in the large kitchen. Her hips were pillowed against Tony's bare thighs and he was slowly moving in and out of her. Several thin trickles of blood decorated the young Phoenix's torso and breasts, traveling down from a dozen narrow cuts and gathering in small puddles of dark red on the dark wooden table.

She trembled as another orgasm raged through her body. Tony watched, luxuriating in the cunt-wrenching spasms he could create in almost any female's body, as each wound slowly ceased to leak out Tia's life-blood and began to heal.

"You don't have ... to wait, you know," Tia murmured, breathing heavily from her exertion. "Just ... shove it back ... in whenever ... you feel ready..."

'It' was the foot long carving knife in Tony's right hand. In the last half-hour, he'd shoved it into Tia's quivering belly and breasts at least thirty times. He'd lost track, and her wounds healed remarkably fast as she had learned to combine her phoenix powers with alien healing talent acquired when she became Lisa's blood sister back in the days of old Earth.

"Where do you want it?" Tony asked, grinning down at her, knowing that this time, any movement against his cock, gripped by her sweet, spastic pussy, would send him over the edge.

"Goddess, Tony," Tia gasped, "I don't care, just do me again!"

Tony sighed, smiling at the lusty minx squirming on the end of his cock. Leaning forward, he whispered, "Let's end this where we started, then..." and shoved the bloody blade up through the bottom of Tia's left breast, skewering it all the way through.

Tia writhed, twisting her rump around in his lap, and grabbed her damaged breast with both hands to hold its shape while Tony shoved the blade in and pulled it back out. Even though tears streamed from her eyes, she didn't hesitate to cup her other breast and held it so that he could wound her there, too.

She began to arc her back with yet another orgasm, her pussy clenching down on Tony's hardness, almost sucking his love juices right out of him. As Tony's cock pulsed and spurted into her tight heat, he stabbed down several times, shredding Tia's torso once again. Then, placing the knifepoint in the freshly healed but still blood-filled indentation of her belly, he shoved the blade down to the hilt through her navel, angling it slightly to avoid her backbone.

Tia gasped as every muscle in her body tightened in sexual abandon, then collapsed, unmoving, as Tony jerked and heaved against her pelvis, holding the knife handle like a saddle horn as he pumped his semen deep into her body.

Covered with sweat and still buried inside her, Tony sat in that uncomfortable kneeling position for another few minutes, just admiring the wondrous female lying before him, bleeding her life blood out through the shredded meat and muscle of her belly. She was still breathing, as he hadn't tried to kill her by puncturing her lungs, and her wounds were healing even as he watched.


Ric awoke after an hour or so, feeling as though something had been left unfinished. He sat up in the darkness of the lounge, easily able to see where everything was from the light from the kitchen.

Tony and Tia were quiet, now, and Ric gradually became aware of them lying on a nearby couch. Evidently Tony had brought Tia back into the lounge after their exciting little exploration into the kitchen.

'Probably too tired to carry her up to his room, ' Ric thought, not realizing how correct he was.

But, something was nagging at him, and he couldn't tell exactly what. He remembered Tara being lifted right off his cock and into the sky by whatever that thing had been that ate her for dinner. He also remembered that spastic quivering inside her love box when all those teeth had obviously skewered her; the quivering that had wrenched his orgasm right out of him.

She was still out there, somewhere, he realized, and decided that Tara had awakened him, somehow, and wanted him to come out and find her. It was a natural conclusion for him to make. After all, he and Vicky were occasionally connected like that, and when she took off, he somehow always knew where to find her – and knew when she was ready to be found.

He found himself at the door and closed it noiselessly behind him. Stepping out into the moonless night, he realized that he was completely unarmed and at the mercy of whatever creature of the night might happen upon him. He almost turned back to get his rifle, then decided against it. He wouldn't be able to see whatever would need shot, and if Tara was out here, he didn't want to accidentally shoot her.

Ric closed his eyes for a moment, trying to remember the feeling that had awakened him. He still felt as though he was in a dream-like state and didn't try to wake himself up, knowing somehow that the 'unconscious' part of his mind was more aware than he was right now, and he trusted it to guide him although he would never, ever admit something like that to another human being.

Turning left, toward the place where he and Tara had made love that afternoon, he moved as soundlessly as possible away from the ponderous, dark mass of the lodge. The night sounds of animals and insects chirped and croaked, undisturbed by his presence and his nearly silent movement through the forest. After a few more minutes, Ric could hear something nearby.

Something was disturbing the sounds of the night and it was somewhere close in front of him. Crouching down, he carefully proceeded forward, using all his military training on moving silently, carefully clearing each area of moist ground before putting his weight on it, checking with arms and hands for branches that might snag against him and snap – moving forward foot by foot, almost swimming, silent, though blind, through the night.

A rasping gasp from very close! A human throat made that sound, Ric was almost certain. But he hesitated, wanting to hear more before he gave away his presence to whoever, whatever, was out there with him.

A quivering moan, barely audible, rising in pitch as though someone was in agony...

'Or having an orgasm, ' Ric thought to himself, relaxing now that he was certain his unseen company was human and therefore, relatively harmless.

Two voices, now! permeating the darkness as an obviously female voice cooed in pleasure to her lover. But another female voice responded.

'Two lovers in the night!' Ric realized. 'Both female!'

"Hey, girls, don't be frightened," Ric whispered, his airy rasp loud in his own ears.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.