Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast - Cover

Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast

Copyright 2005 Revised 2013

Chapter 20

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Frank & Tanya Tabor, upon finding a beautiful valley with a waterfall at one end, decide to build a hunting lodge there, and open a Bed & Breakfast to entertain hunters & sightseers & various explorers. The catch? The lodge is 100 million years in the past, and is accessible only by wormhole. Characters from Béla's World are here as well as characters from the old FemmeGore site-girls who loved to read/write about killing/being killed in all sorts of violent, sexy situations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi fantasy story

Victoria turned and pressed her hard nipples into Macario's hairy chest as he closed the door separating them from the ardent lovers on the bed. They both stood naked and aroused in the long, cool hallway as she reached down to stroke that incredible length of manhood that kept poking against her.

"You know how to use that, mister?" Vicky purred, feeling positively voluptuous and wanton as she pressed forward to kiss him.

She'd played sexy games like this with Ric many, many times over the years, and she'd also gone out and gotten herself fucked, then returned to him with the evidence still in (and often, on) her, knowing how much it aroused them both. Her only regret right now was that Ric wasn't here to see how much fun she was going to have. Well, she figured she could tell him later...

Mac grinned at the suggestion that he might be somewhat unaccomplished in the bedroom department, but then this sweet little lady didn't know that he was Lisa's chosen, and his princess always insisted on the best (and the biggest) of everything.

"Perhaps you can show me a trick or two," Mac replied, his grin interfering with Vicky's kiss as he stretched up to meet her (she was an inch taller than he was, and she was barefoot).

"Per ... Mmmm..." Vicky moaned as Mac opened his mind to let her feel the ardor she was creating with her lusty behavior. "Oh, God ... where did you say we'd be?" Another bedroom, she hoped.

She surrounded Mac with her arms and breasts and feasted on his mouth and tongue for the next several minutes, letting him know that she intended to use him up, completely. Finally, Mac broke free and hugged her, cheek touching lips now and gradually catching his breath while kissing her cheek, ear and neck until she was willing to be led next door.

Finally! They were in another bedroom – vacant, thank God (there was an orgy going on downstairs, after all), and invitingly dark. Victoria managed to get Macario on his back and was kissing and licking on his chest and stomach, little mewling sounds of lust coming out of her mouth. Her left hand was clutching that magnificent organ, simply stroking it (ohmygodthisthingishuge!!!) as it responded to her touch.

Working her tongue and lips down Mac's twitching lower belly, Vicky discovered with her lips what her hands already knew – he didn't have any hair down there, and vaguely wondered how he kept himself shaved. After all, his face was prickly and his chest was hairy – why weren't his balls? She didn't know that Lisa kept her life-mate groomed with her Phoenix fire.

She stretched her mouth wide, trying to keep from scraping her teeth on his warm, dry flesh. Barely able to encompass half his girth with her lips, Vicky turned her head, following that long, pulsing shaft upward and over her shoulder, finally reaching its bulbous and surprisingly clean smelling head.

'I'll never get all this inside me!' she thought anxiously, her body quivering at the very idea of impaling herself on this magnificent rod.

Sitting up on the bed, now, she began to envelope the head of Mac's cock with her mouth, stretching her jaws so wide that she feared they would lock up and cramp, leaving her with a very sore neck and one of those horrid headaches. Her nipples were hardening from the excitement of her efforts, so she twisted around with her shoulders, gently brushing one hardened nipple, then the other, against the silky smoothness of cock muscle.

Finally releasing it from her mouth, Vicky hugged herself against the foot long piece of flesh, just wantonly rubbing her breasts and cheeks against it as she gasped in pure abandon.

"Do you want to try it?" Mac's voice interrupted her love affair with his cock from somewhere higher on the bed and Vicky realized that he had three fingers up inside her already, and she was leaking girl-cum into the palm of his hand.

"Oh, God ... Yeah, baby!" Vicky lied, suddenly terrified of the prospect of somehow fitting this monster inside her. 'Oh, Ric! Where the hell are you when I need you so badly?'

Vicky realized that if she had any other cock available right now, she would drop down on it with no preamble whatsoever and start grinding away – she was that horny! But this was the only cock available, and she knew that it would tear her in half if she tried making love to the man who owned it. That didn't stop her, however. If he was the only one available, then...

Macario was grinning at her as though he could see every terrified thought that flitted through the lanky brunette's beautiful but vacuous head. He held out his hand and Vicky watched herself reach out and take it. Then she was straddling his legs, her pussy screaming with need, air rasping in and out of her tortured lungs as she tried to control her breathing.

She climbed forward, up that well-toned body, pressing Mac's cock forward as well, until it was almost flat against both their stomachs. Surprised that she didn't actually know how to proceed, Vicky hesitated, not really wanting to stand up on this soft, saggy mattress and try to balance herself above him in order to spike herself. The other method was to crawl all the way up and straddle his chest to get her 'V' (for Vicky, of course) matched up with the head of that incredible organ and slide back down onto it.

Then she felt Mac trying to sit up beneath her, and backed off a bit to help pull him up. Grinning at her seeming confusion, he pulled her head forward and gently kissed her. Then he managed to get them both seated on the bed with their legs overlapping each other and pressed his cock between them so its turgid head pressed against her love opening – delightfully squashing her clit, actually.

Now he was moving forward, his hands on her hips to hold her in place. Vicky whimpered in ecstasy as she felt that beautiful cockhead slide up inside. She leaned back further, pulling her legs high into the air as Mac pressed forward – pressing ... stretching ... spreading her legs more ... shoving in a little deeper ... almost on top of her, now... stretching ... filling ... tearing ... STOP!ping – just short of Vicky's agonized, orgasmic scream.

Mac waited patiently as Vicky shuddered through two more orgasms, knowing that, until she relaxed a bit, this was as deep as he was going to get. He was pleased, though – he was almost halfway inside her with the head of his cock surrounded by pulsating, incredibly tight, heated, wet womanhood. He held perfectly still, knowing that if Vicky didn't stop squirming like that, he was going to pump about a quart of cum up into her tightly filled womb. For that reason also, he kept his mind closed to her radiated sensations, content to absorb what her body was doing on a purely physical level – which was quite a lot of quivering and trembling.

Vicky stopped coming after another moment or so, and craned her head up a bit to see how thoroughly impaled she was. There was still a lot of cock there that she could see, and it didn't seem to be very deep inside her at all. It only took a simply tightening of her stomach muscles to discover differently. Mac was deep in her and she would swear later that he was touching her belly button from inside.

"You okay?" Mac asked, smiling down at her from his impossibly high position.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.