Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast
Chapter 18

Copyright 2005 Revised 2013

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Frank & Tanya Tabor, upon finding a beautiful valley with a waterfall at one end, decide to build a hunting lodge there, and open a Bed & Breakfast to entertain hunters & sightseers & various explorers. The catch? The lodge is 100 million years in the past, and is accessible only by wormhole. Characters from Béla's World are here as well as characters from the old FemmeGore site-girls who loved to read/write about killing/being killed in all sorts of violent, sexy situations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi fantasy story

Frank stopped in his tracks, staring at the sweet young girl holding that murderous tool in her hands, not believing for an instant that she truly wanted her sweet, sexy pussy turned into chunks of raw, bloody meat. He could see almost every inch of her petite, well-formed body right through the transparent nylon cat suit that she pretended were her clothes.

Still on her knees, Vanessa held the mangler up higher, stretching her sexy body toward him almost worshipfully, imploring him to butcher her with the evil device. Tanya came to his rescue, sitting up and taking the little torture device out of Vanessa’s hands.

“What?” Vanessa asked, startled as Tanya pulled her up to her feet.

“Come on over here,” Tanya said, smiling and leading the girl over to a large double bed on the far side of her torture chamber. Climbing onto the bed herself, Tanya turned and invited Vanessa to lie down with her. Vanessa obeyed willingly, certain that she was going to enjoy whatever Tanya had in mind, which (hopefully) included some carved girl-flesh.

Now that Vanessa was on her back, Tanya began to explore the girl’s lithe, young body, stroking a hand down the front of her nylon-covered breasts and tummy – down to that large diamond design in her costume that left the front of her stomach and bellybutton bare.

Tanya drew little circles around Vanessa’s navel with her fingernails for a few seconds, then reached over to pick up the mangler she’d taken from the girl a moment earlier.

“Let me show you how this works,” Tanya said as she began rubbing the cold pewter instrument up and down along Vanessa’s slightly twitching stomach muscles.

Long, long ago, when Tanya had first learned how to manipulate physical objects with her mind, she’d ‘fixed’ this particular instrument of torture so that it would never work again. At one time, a thin metal ring held four sharp, spring-loaded blades in place against its central shaft. The metal ring would expand just enough, when heated to body temperature, to release the sharp blades, which then sprang out through the long, narrow slots on the sides of the device while at the same time, the spring-loaded head would spin around, allowing the emerging blades to slice and dice whatever had heated it to body temperature.

Now, it would only work if Tanya mentally released the metal ring. Still using the instrument to caress Vanessa’s body, she moved her hand down between the girl’s legs, stroking the metallic surface up and down the slit of her sex. Tanya sat up while she did this, mostly to admire the erotic view of the girl’s tightly pressed folds, visible right through the nylon.

“Does this ever come off?” Tanya asked, feeling that Vanessa considered this costume as her ‘second’ skin and, as such, wore it or one like it almost continuously.

“Only if it gets too dirty – or if it’s damaged,” Vanessa replied, sighing in pleasure at what Tanya was doing down there. “Sometimes I even shower in it.”

Tanya smiled as she received the erotic images of Vanessa playing with a showerhead, pressing it against the nylon and watching, as well as feeling, the water flow and escape between her true flesh and the artificial skin she preferred. She could also see in Vanessa’s mind that the girl wanted that evil device shoved up inside her, and she wanted it pressed right into and sheathed by her secondary nylon skin.

‘No tearing, please, ‘ Tanya distinctly heard in her mind.

Vanessa was wet again between her legs from Tanya’s caresses, and she was radiating arousal right through her hot flesh and into Tanya’s nervous system. Coming back up to her navel, Tanya pressed the rounded end of the device down into that sexy little depression in Vanessa’s belly.

“Let’s do a test run, okay?” Tanya asked, pressing the mangler into the girl’s tummy so that almost a third of its length was surrounded by Vanessa’s skin.

“Okay,” Vanessa gasped, staring up into Tanya’s pale blue eyes with frightened arousal and unable to take a deep breath because of the painful pressure of that wicked device forced into her belly halfway back to her spine.

Tanya mentally moved the metal ring back so that the blades were released. Instantly, four razor-shape blades appeared and sliced into soft tummy flesh, stopping as they reached the end of their travel at a ninety-degree-angle to the central shaft. Each blade had sliced into Vanessa’s tummy about a quarter inch, creating a glistening bright red cross with her bare navel at the intersection.

Tanya quickly raised the instrument out of the indentation of Vanessa’s bellybutton as the head of the device spun around and the blades continued to travel until they were fully extended. Had Tanya allowed the device to complete its cycle while still pressed against the girl’s stomach, her navel would have become a circle of bloody hamburger four inches wide and several inches deep. Vanessa was gasping with both pain and pleasure, her stomach quivering as she breathed, her head raised so she could watch, morbidly fascinated that so much pain could come from such a small part of her body.

“That is what this will do to your insides,” Tanya explained, casually resetting the bloody knife blades. Tanya laid the instrument down on the bed and returned her attention to Vanessa’s bleeding stomach. Vanessa watched as tiny arcs of fire flashed from Tanya’s fingertips, searing and healing the four shallow cuts in her tummy.

“But you could heal what it does?” Vanessa asked, her voice shaking with aroused desire even as her body shook from the fiery, crisping sensations surrounding her navel and racing down into her vulva.

Tanya gazed solemnly into the girl’s dark eyes. Vanessa could feel the questioning inside her mind and pushed forward with the ideas and fantasies she wanted to fulfill. After a moment, Tanya withdrew her partial mind-link and climbed up off the bed.

“Frank,” Tanya called over to him as he lay on the couch stroking his half-hard cock, “go fill the trough on the water wheel. This sweet, young thing wants to be sexually annihilated.”

As Frank flashed his wife a wide grin and hopped off the couch, Tanya turned toward her new lover and said, “You pretty much witnessed the extent of my healing abilities when I repaired those little slices in your stomach. I can’t heal hamburger. If you want that inside you, I will have to take out the spring that spins the head around.”

Vanessa blinked, not understanding why Tanya would be telling her this instead of just doing it. An instant later, the same thought occurred to Tanya, so she picked up the mangler and stared at it for a moment. A rusted metal spring appeared in her hand next to, but now outside of, the mangler.

“It’s safe, now,” Tanya grinned, handing the device to Vanessa, “safer, anyway.”

“Safer?” Vanessa asked. “Will the knives still work?”

“Oh, yeah,” Tanya promised. “But they don’t spin anymore.”

Vanessa grinned and slid off the bed, her sexy nylon-clad rump swaying seductively from side to side as she crossed the room to where Frank was running water.

As she approached the naked (well, not entirely – he was still wearing his shirt) male, Vanessa studied the contraption he was messing with. A crude, wooden barrel, with straps and buckles, was attached to an electric motor via pulley and belt. Beneath the barrel, a shallow pan was filling with water. It looked clean, so she wasn’t too worried about getting her feet wet.

She stood idly by, waiting while Frank finished filling the long, shallow pan. When he was finished, Frank motioned her forward. “Just lay back against this,” he calmly instructed her, “and then arch your back and lay ... yeah, like that.”

Vanessa easily lay back across the barrel, glad that Frank was holding it steady so it wouldn’t spin around with her weight. She laid the mangler on the motor mount so that Frank could easily reach it if he wanted.

Taking her hands, Frank slipped a rope around each wrist, then pulled her arms over her head. Vanessa yelped in surprise as Frank turned the motor on for a few seconds to move the barrel so that she was lying on it with her belly facing the ceiling and her head nearly upside down as she gazed at the corner of the room.

In the meantime, Frank had looped the ropes attached to her wrists around and under the barrel and proceeded to tie them around her ankles.

“Now relax and stretch out as much as you can, okay, sweetie?” Frank called out from somewhere behind her.

Vanessa stretched her arms and legs, then gasped as she heard something inside the barrel turn to pull her arms and legs tight against the rough-hewn barrel.

Frank appeared at the edge of her vision again, and she heard the scrape of metal against metal as he picked something up (hopefully that pussy mangler). Vanessa couldn’t see, but she imagined she could smell Tanya’s sexy body aroma as something hard was pressed against her pantyhose. Then she knew it was Tanya, because Tanya was rearranging the girl’s tightly woven fabric where it grasped her legs, hips and rear end. Then she was pressing forward again, making Vanessa squirm with pure delight at the intense pressure of nylon pressing against her clit.

Then Vanessa’s pussy was full and stretched, filled with cold, hard metal and she knew with an excited certainty that the vicious, wicked mangler was buried inside her, now. Her heart raced and her pulse pounded as she considered what those blades were going to feel like when she warmed that cruel device up with her body heat.

“Okay, honey,” Tanya was here in front of her now, making sure Vanessa didn’t get too frightened by the newness of this torture device. “Frank’s gonna turn the motor on, and the barrel’s going to move. It moves slow, so don’t panic. And when your head’s underwater, don’t breathe!”

“What?” Vanessa cried as the barrel lurched and her head began to descend wildly toward the floor. “AaaaiiiiBBBbbbblub-blub-blub!”

Frank stopped the barrel the instant Vanessa’s head appeared from the water. Vanessa coughed and choked and spit and gagged. She also was trembling in shock as her breasts and belly were still immersed in the pan full of freezing water.

“I think she’s awake now,” Frank joked as Vanessa seemed to catch her breath.

“Fuck you, too!” Vanessa croaked and coughed again, clearing the last of the water out of her lungs, forgetting all about the mangler stuck inside her.

“She told you not to breathe,” Frank grinned down at the dripping girl’s bedraggled face.

Vanessa simply blew some air out as though to clear a path in her wet hair as it dangled down her face.

After a moment, Frank engaged the motor again, bringing Vanessa up out of the water. Both Frank and Tanya vigorously toweled down her soggy breasts, belly and legs, Frank paying close attention to the area between her legs as he did his best to press all the water out of the nylon. The mangler had slipped out a bit, so Frank gently shoved it back inside her as he dried her off.

Despite her discomfort from being strapped to this unyielding barrel, Vanessa really was enjoying this. She’d never considered water torture as erotic before, and wondered how Tanya might have figured she’d like this sort of activity. It didn’t actually align with her fantasy desires, yet it had been unexpectedly exhilarating.

As Vanessa began to respond to the brisk rubdown, they decided she was aroused enough now, so Frank repositioned the barrel so that Vanessa was belly up with her ribs and hips defining her beautifully stretched flat and very sexy belly flesh. Carefully positioning a mechanical arm holding a circular saw an inch above Vanessa’s flattened stomach, he locked it down and manually moved the barrel back so the bound girl could see what he’d done.

“Oh, fuck!” Vanessa gasped as she recognized it. “You’re gonna use that on me?”

“This will probably shred your costume,” Frank said apologetically, “but there’s no way to actually get to you without cutting strips into your clothing. Sorry...”

“Oh, shit,” Vanessa whimpered, beginning to hyperventilate. “Am I gonna live through this?”

“Well,” Tanya answered from beside her, “you want to be carved up? This will do the job, and the water bath will wash most of the blood away so you can see how deep the saw blade goes.”

“Yeah,” Frank added with a grin, “we don’t want to hit an artery, now, do we?”

“Oh, shit,” Vanessa whimpered, repeating herself. “I guess I asked for this...” The motor whirred and Vanessa’s head drove downward. “Just don’t killblulululumulmulmulmulmulmm-meeee...” she hollered as her face passed through the water pan beneath the barrel and came back out.

“Cute, ain’t she,” Frank grunted as he turned on the saw. “Wonder if she’ll take to this as well as you do...”

Vanessa went “Eep!” as the swirling blade seemed to zip by her face just a few inches away from her eyebrow. Something touched her left breast, somehow loosening the material that held her tits firm and tight. That same something brushed against her nylon encased left leg, loosening the material down there, as well.

‘It’s going to cut me next time, ‘ Vanessa realized, her heart racing and her entire body tightening with the exciting thought. ‘I’m going to bleed!’

Passing through the water pan didn’t faze her this time. She expected it – welcomed it as a diversion to what was about to happen when she reached the top of the arc, again. The saw blade didn’t look any closer (it was already way too close), but she felt a tear in the fabric as her breast passed beneath it this time. Forcing her leg sideways a bit caused the blade to pass by harmlessly – this time.

Then she was underwater again, and coming up to face the blade again. She was amazed at how calm she felt with all this wild motion – the continuous dunking and the razor sharp blade almost slicing into her tender young flesh. It occurred to her that she actually looked forward to that first bite into her flesh. The constant, cold pressure of that mangler stretching her pussy like that helped to keep her aroused, as well.

Her introspection was such that she was surprised as the saw blade actually sliced into her nipple as it passed by, barely cutting into the hardening tip. But the burning hot sensation innervated her entire body, and she arched her back as the orgasmic sensation centered in her belly and between her legs, causing the blade to carve a thin red line down the length of her stomach to the top of her left leg.

“Aaahhh!” Vanessa cried, more in surprise than pain or fear.

She definitely wasn’t afraid, and it didn’t even hurt that much. Just the fact that her body had been cut was so arousing that she was suddenly almost enraged that she couldn’t reach herself with her hands. Then she was trying to breathe underwater and sucked in a lungful of liquid before her head came back out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.