Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast - Cover

Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast

Copyright 2005 Revised 2013

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Frank & Tanya Tabor, upon finding a beautiful valley with a waterfall at one end, decide to build a hunting lodge there, and open a Bed & Breakfast to entertain hunters & sightseers & various explorers. The catch? The lodge is 100 million years in the past, and is accessible only by wormhole. Characters from Béla's World are here as well as characters from the old FemmeGore site-girls who loved to read/write about killing/being killed in all sorts of violent, sexy situations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi fantasy story

“Wow!” Is that a real Iron Maiden?” Vanessa asked, gazing in awe as she looked around the soundproofed basement room.

“Yep!” Frank replied, grinning. “We’ve had that over a hundred years. We thought we’d lost everything when we had to evacuate Solar City so quickly, but Tabatha – she’s my grandson’s wife – she helped me and Tanya to recover our favorite pieces once we had a place to put them. Some of this stuff goes back to the fifteenth century!”

“I can tell,” Vanessa murmured, her attention on an eight-inch long pewter rocket with four long slits near its rounded top. “What’s this?”

Tanya chuckled, still naked from her earlier bow and arrow play, and said, “That makes sushi.”

Vanessa looked at her tall, blond host with an interested question in her eyes. “How does it work?”

“It goes up inside,” Tanya replied, actually licking her lips with excitement as she remembered it being used on her. “Body heat sets it off.”

“Oh,” Vanessa whispered, her stomach suddenly clenching as she considered... “and the little slots ... something comes out?”

“Two-inch long razors,” Tanya said, supplying the missing data so that Vanessa could complete her gory little image of vaginal destruction. Starting to breathe more heavily, Tanya added, “The top part spins around after the blades come out.”

“Oh, fuck!” Vanessa whimpered, her legs suddenly weakened from the desire raging inside her belly. “I suppose this would be fatal, huh?”

“Oh, yeah!” Tanya replied, sounding very cheerful. “That will definitely kill you!”

Reluctantly, Vanessa set the object back on the shelf where she’d found it, her fingers trembling slightly as she let go. There were several other pussy manglers (she recognized the design, now) displayed, all clean and shiny as though they’d never been used. At the end of the shelves, the facing wall was bare except for a six-inch-wide strip of wood with dozens of inch-long nails sticking out about chest height, having been hammered into the wood from the other side before being mounted on the wall.

Vanessa walked right up to the spike strip, stopping just short of touching her nylon and spandex encased breasts to the evil-looking, sharp points and asked, “You ever do anything here?” not knowing what kind of answer she would get.

“I come down here almost every day,” Tanya replied, walking up beside her. “This strip is my absolute favorite torture! Wanna see some blood?”

“Uh ... Sure!” Vanessa replied, grinning nervously and hoping Tanya meant her own blood and not Vanessa’s.

“Darling,” Tanya cooed at Frank, “Would you do the honors?”

Frank, still fully clothed, grinned and walked up to his well-proportioned, very naked wife, and embraced her in a deep, long, sexy kiss. Vanessa quietly chewed on her lower lip while she watched. In only a couple of minutes, Frank had Tanya moaning in uncontrolled pleasure. As their long, ardent kiss ended and Tanya stepped unsteadily back and away, Vanessa could see Frank’s moist hand pulling away from between Tanya’s long, sexy legs.

Tanya dropped down to her knees and pulled on Frank’s belt, loosening it and pulling the front of his trousers open. Vanessa, ardently watching the obviously exhibitionistic lovers, sighed with her own pleasure and began running her hands over her hips and down between her thighs, luxuriating in the sensuous feel of the almost transparent, skintight material stretched over her crotch.

Tanya quickly worked Frank’s trousers down his legs and helped him raise his booted feet out of them while at the same time rubbing her face against his hardening cock, teasing and provoking it into the only reaction it could make. Then it was standing out in front of Frank’s belly, quivering and swaying with each move he made.

Tanya laughed then and circled her head completely around his aroused member, trapping his hard flesh in a twist of her long, blond hair. Pulling back and up with a wicked smile on her face, she pressed her puckered lips against his sensitive tip, then sucked the whole thing, wrapped hair and all, into her mouth.

“Oh, Jesus!” Frank moaned. “I never get tired of that!”

Tanya chuckled through her mouthful of cock and blond hair and pulled back, releasing his member and grinning up at him. “You’d better not!” Then pulling her wet hair off from around his cock and out of her mouth, she sucked it back into her mouth.

Vanessa felt left out and was trying not to feel annoyed at the pair in front of her. Tanya was an incredibly beautiful blond goddess – pure Arian as near as Vanessa could figure – and she really wanted to have hot, steamy love with her. In addition, Tanya had suggested some sort of bloodletting. The thought of seeing more blood on Tanya’s fair flesh was pure intoxication to her. But she also didn’t want to play second fiddle in a threesome – especially when her would-be lover was giving all her attention to a man!

Then Tanya was rising up and embracing her husband again. They were kissing, hard, hot and heavy like before, and were also swaying back and forth, seeming to find it too difficult to balance themselves. Vanessa remembered kisses like that – the kind that were so intense that you wouldn’t care if you fell over or not – just so long at that mind-blowing kiss never ended.

But this kiss ended, quickly with an abrupt cry from Tanya as Frank backed her into the wall, causing almost thirty inch-long nails to penetrate into her back and shoulders. As soon as she touched the wall, though, Frank pulled her away and Tanya stood there for a few seconds, shivering and gasping with shock from the shallow penetrations in her back.

Vanessa leaned against the wall, too, her left arm holding her ribcage away from the spikes and her legs weakened and unwilling to hold her up as she watched a dozen tiny trickles of bright, dark fluid run down Tanya’s sexy, curved back. The longest trail of blood reached Tanya’s rounded hip and split into two streams, one dribbling down the crack of her ass and the other continuing down and around that shapely rump to drip down onto the floor. In seconds, other trails of blood reached Tanya’s sexy ass, painting their own livid, dark lines down her flesh, overrunning and redefining the trail the first flow of blood had created.

Then Frank was turning Tanya around. Tanya placed both her hands against the spike wall and suggestively arched her back, offering her blood-painted backside to Frank’s hard cock. Vanessa started to reach out – to stop the male invader from desecrating that stunningly alluring design on Tanya’s back – only to hesitate and hold back as she realized where she had her hand. She continued to watch the pair, taking several deep breaths to regain that modicum of self-control she wasn’t used to losing.

Tanya gasped as Frank entered her from the rear, and gasped again as rough hands smeared the blood around on her shoulders and upper back, aggravating the tiny punctures that were already nearly closed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.