Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast - Cover

Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast

Copyright 2005 Revised 2013

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Frank & Tanya Tabor, upon finding a beautiful valley with a waterfall at one end, decide to build a hunting lodge there, and open a Bed & Breakfast to entertain hunters & sightseers & various explorers. The catch? The lodge is 100 million years in the past, and is accessible only by wormhole. Characters from Béla's World are here as well as characters from the old FemmeGore site-girls who loved to read/write about killing/being killed in all sorts of violent, sexy situations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi fantasy story

“You know,” Ric panted as he followed along behind Tony as they searched for the twins, “there’s lots o’ critters out here, an’ all we got is that crummy bow of yours.”

“Don’t worry,” Tony said, talking back over his shoulder, “these arrows will slice through just about anything!”

“Yeah,” Ric replied, a wry tone to his voice. “That’s why we’re not fucking Tanya right now! Did ja think maybe you should’ve used arrows appropriate to her size and weight class?”

Tony stopped and turned back toward his new friend. “Ya know, you sure complain a lot! If I’d’ve had practice arrows, then we’d be out here carrying them instead of these!” He hoisted one up to show Ric the viciously sharp, razor tipped arrowhead.

“Point taken,” Ric grimaced (mostly at his pun, which Tony didn’t seem to get). “Can you hit anything with that?”

“I got Tanya right in the belly button, didn’t I?” Tony gloated.

“It took you three tries to make that shot!” Ric exclaimed. “You damned near cut ‘er in half! Which is why we ain’t back there fuckin’ ‘er right...”

“God! Give it a rest, okay?” Tony whined, interrupting Ric’s litany. “We’re here to have fun, so let’s not argue and spit at each other! You were a lot friendlier when Vicky was here!”

Ric paused for a moment, considering that he might be behaving a little roughly with Tony because Vicky was gone – God knows where or when she’d be back – and he was incredibly horny, as well as a little depressed at being left behind.

“Yeah,” Ric admitted, not willing to fight, either, “You’re probably... LOOK OUT!”

A naked girl dropped out of a tree and landed right on Tony’s back, knocking him to the ground and scattering his wicked arrows all over. “Jeez, guys, you sure are noisy!” she laughed as she rolled off him and back up to her feet. “Some hunters!” she yelled gleefully, and bolted away, her feet barely seeming to touch the ground. In just a few seconds, she had disappeared into the thick brush.

“Holy fuck!” Tony yelled, clambering to his feet. “What the fuck was that all about?”

Ric couldn’t answer. He was laughing too hard. But he was watching! If one of the twins had been hiding in a tree, perhaps the other was treed, as well.

Pretending to look where the girl had vanished into the brush, Ric casually turned, searching ... his face pointed straight, but his eyes raised upward into the branches above them.

“I see one,” Ric said, almost too softly for Tony to hear. “Give me the bow and an arrow. Reeel casual like...”

Tony stopped grumbling as he picked up arrows off the ground and ‘casually’ swung the bow around toward Ric, apparently freeing both hands to pick up more arrows. Ric reached down a picked up an arrow as well.

This bow was more powerful than the one he’d used on Vicky yesterday in that weird dream, but it felt comfortable in his hands, and he could feel the exquisite tension of the drawstring as he inspected it, just incidentally notching the arrow he’d picked up.

Twisting around and aiming high, Ric’s eyes met Tara’s surprised ones as he steadied the bow for a single second, aiming directly at her.

Thwap!

Zip!

“Uhh! Oh fuck!”

“I got ‘er!” Ric yelled triumphantly as Tara dropped noisily into the brush beneath the tree.

Tony and Ric ran over to where Tara was lying on the ground, trying to get to her feet. Tony tackled her as she started to stumble away. “Gotcha!” he yelled as she crashed to the ground again, this time with Tony on top of her.

Wrestling the naked girl around so that her back was pressed against the damp earth, Tony slammed her shoulders down and held her, looking down at her naked breasts and heaving belly with sheer victory.

“This one’s Tara!” he exclaimed, breathing heavily from his exertion.

“You can tell?” Ric asked, raising his eyebrows. “What’s the difference?”

Tony laughed, still breathing hard. “I train Phoenix girls! I can feel who they are! Besides, this ‘un’s got a birthmark on her right tit...” He struggled for a moment as Tara twisted beneath him, having perceived a possibility of escape. “Settle down, honey ... Let’s get this arrow out of your side, okay?”

“Ric, you shot ‘er,” Tony called out. “Get down here and claim yer prize!”

Ric dropped to his knees in the thick brush while Tony sat up to give him room. Ric took hold of the arrow buried beneath Tara’s ribcage almost to her spine, then hesitated.

“Just yank it out,” Tony told him. “It won’t hurt her!”

“Like hell!” Tara yelped angrily, and burnt Ric’s hand as she flamed the arrow into powder. With the arrow out of her side, Tara was able to relax more and consider the fact that she was now effectively captured. “What do you big, strong, horny guys plan to do with me?” she asked, and grinned up at Tony and Ric.

“Li’l Buddy, here, messed up Tanya too much for us to do anything with her,” Ric announced, a playfully cruel grin on his face, “so we’re gonna take it out on you!”

“Mmm!” Tara replied, looking up past Tony’s head. “Best get to it then, before somebody attempts a rescue...”

Tony barely ducked in time as a broken branch swung through the space where his head had been just a second earlier. Rolling quickly, he dismounted Tara’s torso just in time for that same branch to smack down into Tara’s naked belly.

“Ooooff!” Tara grunted in surprise as her twin dropped the heavy stick in shock from hitting her sister.

“I’ll hold this ‘un,” Ric yelled instructions, “You git that one!”

Tony tackled Tia and dragged her down to the ground with the girl barely putting up a fight at all. “There’s a disadvantage to being mind-linked with your sister if you’re gonna beat on ‘er with a stick,” Tony growled breathlessly as he powered Tia down into the soft earth beneath her shoulders.

Tia ceased to struggle beneath Tony’s fierce grip, so Tony relaxed a little. “Game over, babe,” he told her, breathing hard more from excitement than exertion, now. “Now you have to perform for us.”

“You’re wrong,” Tia corrected him, her eyes sparkling with laughter. “There was only one way for the game to end. And now you have to perform for us!”

“That won’t be a problem,” Tony assured her, forcing his mouth down against hers to steal a kiss. With their mouths pressed together, Tony could feel, as well as hear, Tia’s amused chuckle deep in her throat. “Enjoying yourself?” he asked when they broke for air.

“Immensely,” Tia sighed, arching her back to press her breasts against his chest. “It’s been too long since we’ve been together...”

Wrapping her arms around Tony’s neck and shoulders, she pulled him back down and resumed their passionate kiss. Tony jerked in surprise as his clothes disappeared (What is it with these Phoenix chicks teleporting my clothes off all the time?), then climbed on top and prepared to enter her.

Two hands, one his and one hers, reached down to guide him in as he pressed forward. They laughed at the minor faux paux, then he was inside. Tony gasped at the hot, wet heat that surrounded him so tightly and thrust in a little deeper, wanting to increase the amount of pure pleasure he was feeling right now. Tia wrapped her legs around his rump and dug her heels into the back of his thighs, wantonly wanting him deeper inside, stretching her, filling her... fucking her...

Tony relaxed his mental guard, knowing that Tia would mind-link with him when she orgasmed. She loved making him lose all control by flooding his body with orgasmic sensations. By controlling his nervous system as well as hers, Tia could make a man orgasm three or four times before he would become too exhausted to keep going, and Tony loved the way she could make him feel when she took over his body like that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.