Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast
Chapter 9

Copyright 2005 Revised 2013

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Frank & Tanya Tabor, upon finding a beautiful valley with a waterfall at one end, decide to build a hunting lodge there, and open a Bed & Breakfast to entertain hunters & sightseers & various explorers. The catch? The lodge is 100 million years in the past, and is accessible only by wormhole. Characters from Béla's World are here as well as characters from the old FemmeGore site-girls who loved to read/write about killing/being killed in all sorts of violent, sexy situations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi fantasy story

"Oh, Jesus!" Ric gasped, shoving Vicky's rump up away from his face for a moment. "Lemme breathe for a sec, okay, babe?"

Vicky simply hummed an answer into Cherrill's open mouth as the two girls continued their long, erotic French kiss. Vicky's torso continued to move up and down ever so slightly, her rhythm matching her Sapphic lover's movements as Cherrill happily humped up and down on Ric's long, hard cock.

"Squeeze harder," Cherrill whispered, her turn to breathe into Victoria's hungry mouth, now.

Vicky tightened her fingers on Cherrill's pert breasts, making the soft, warm flesh bulge out between her tightening fingers. In response, she felt Cherrill's hands tighten against her own breasts and moaned with new arousal as the almost painful sensation flashed directly down between her legs and excited her even more.

She moaned again as Ric, who had been holding her more or less 'seated' on his powerful, large hands, lowered her back down against his face and continued worshipping her pussy with his tongue. Now that he'd caught his breath for a few minutes, he knew he could last a while longer with his cock buried inside Cherrill's writhing torso before he came.

Later, Cherrill and Vicky were lying side-by-side, each girl with her thighs scissored and pressed up, slowly and sensuously rubbing against the other's pelvis just enough to keep that special fire glowing in their bellies. It would probably be another half-hour of languid caressing before either of them orgasmed again, but the anticipated meltdown of pure sensation would be worth the wait.

Ric lay back and watched, completely sated after having made love to each of them. Not wanting to be completely left out, however, he rolled up against Vicky and hugged both girls against him for a moment, squashing Vicky between Cherrill and himself, knowingly releasing them just as Vicky was about to complain. Then he settled back, barely in physical contact, his chest and stomach brushing Vicky's slowly undulating backside, and caressed his sexy wife's ribs and the side of her torso down to her hips, brushing his fingers delicately along her sensitive, ticklish flesh. Every few minutes, he would switch off, stretching over to caress Cherrill's sexy, sweaty torso just as he had with Vicky. He couldn't think of a time when he'd been more satisfied that he was right now.

Then he was asleep – asleep, yet awake, and watching his lovely wife, who suddenly looked much younger, making love to a fiery young phoenix, whose body was actually giving off enough heat that she glowed, even in the bright sunlight with which he and the girls were suddenly surrounded.

"What's happening?" Vicky asked, breaking her asphyxiating kiss and gazing around with wonder.

Cherrill smiled at her lovers and replied, "We're dream-walking! I wasn't sure if I could do it – create a complete and realistic environment that others could feel, but I wanted to try – to show you how wonderful you and Ric have made me feel tonight."

"But," Vicky protested, not yet understanding, "We're outdoors! And it's daylight!"

A growl from a short distance away attracted everyone's attention.

"Holy shit!" Ric whispered excitedly. "Where's my gun?" And suddenly he was standing upright, no longer naked, but wearing what he'd worn earlier that day. He was also holding the heavy rifle with which he'd killed the Gorgosaurus; the very same beast that was feeding on the duckbill this very instant!

"How did you do that?" Ric asked, believing that he had been returned to the time and place of his earlier kill. "Is this real? Am I dreaming?"

"It's as real as you want it to be," Cherrill explained. "And yes, you're dreaming, but you're awake, too."

Ric gazed down at Vicky, who was staring up at him in pure delight with excited wonder in her eyes. She stared over at the feasting monster, then back up at Ric, then over to Cherrill.

"I can still feel you between my legs," Vicky exclaimed. "We're still on the bed! Right?"

"Yes," Cherrill admitted. "I can feel you between my legs, as well. But I also feel this cold ground underneath me, just as you can. And soon, you may feel something else, as well..."

"Oh my God," Vicky whispered. "I can..." Cherrill smiled at the images Vicky was broadcasting in her excitement. "This one night," Cherrill promised, "all your dreams can come true."

"Are you a goddess now?" Ric asked, needing to know before he could act out this fantasy with his wife. "I won't lose her, will I?"

"Well," Cherrill replied, grinning rather smugly to herself as she realized the answer to his first question, "I guess I am, now. And, no – you won't lose her."

Bending forward, Ric helped his beautiful, newly young and very naked wife to her feet. "How come he didn't get younger?" Vicky wanted to know.

"You see him as he sees himself; mature and powerful," Cherrill told her. "He sees you as you see yourself; young, energetic, sexy..."

"And ready to be eaten," Vicky interrupted, her voice becoming more excited as she figured it all out. "I understand, now! Oh, Ric! Darling! Do you see what she's given us? Wheeee!" she shrieked happily at the top of her voice as she twirled around in glee.

"Stop that!" Ric yelled as something large loomed up on the horizon behind her. "You're attracting its attention!"

"Yes! I know!" Victoria cried out joyfully. "Isn't it wonderful? Cherrill, I can still feel you between my legs! We're still together on the bed, aren't we!"

Ric stepped forward as though to pull his wife down and away from the beast which had noticed the squealing little mammal who had aroused its curiosity. Cherrill was suddenly at Ric's side, pushing his arm down and nearly making him fall.

"Leave her be!" Cherrill told him, enforcing her words by commanding him inside his mind. "Let her have this!"

"B-b-but..." Ric stammered, then his mind suddenly clicked on what was really happening. "Yes! Of course!" He watched as Vicky danced toward the towering beast, yelling and waving her arms. Even though she was convinced she would survive, Vicky still shrieked in terror when the monster leaned forward and bit her in half.

"Jesus!" Ric exclaimed as the beast quickly swallowed Vicky's upper half then bent down and scooped up her remaining torso and legs with its tongue.

"Ow!" Cherrill yelped, suddenly bending over and holding her crotch. "She kicked me!"

"What happens now?" Rick wanted to know.

"WOW! That was fucking FUN!" Vicky yelped from right next to him, causing Ric to nearly fall over again, this time in shock. "I wanna do it again!" Vicky was nearly jumping up and down with elation and kissing Ric, her body still torn and bleeding from her encounter with the monster.

"Don't kick me this time!" Cherrill warned her.

"HEY! MONSTER!" Vicky yelled, running out into the clearing. "HERE I AM!"

It ate her again.

And again.

After the fifth time, Vicky appeared next to Ric, who was expecting her by now, and collapsed down to the ground, laughing and exhausted and bleeding from dozens of deep gouges made by the monster's teeth.

"You gotta try it, honey," she gasped. "I came twice from all those teeth!"

"Just watching you get eaten did it for me," Ric replied, grinning sheepishly and indicating the flowering wet spot on the front of his khakis.

"Ah!" Vicky grinned as he showed her his embarrassment. "I'll just lick it off!" Shoving forward, she got on her knees in front of Ric, who suddenly discovered his pants were gone, letting his sticky, half-hard cock dangle down in front of him.

"Looks like you're getting the hang of this 'dream-walkin' stuff," he mentioned, trying not to be too upset about the amount of control Vicky was demonstrating.

Then he was quiet except for a few moans and groans as his sexy young wife sucked him to orgasm, her head held tightly in both his hands as he fucked her face. As he came, he imagined his cock was a giant cannon that was going off right in her mouth.

BoooM!

Vicky's head exploded right in his hands. Blood and gore spurted out from her neck, spattering his cock and his shirt, then her headless torso fell backwards. He stared and watched as she hit the ground, her breasts bouncing wildly from the impact.

"Vicky!" Ric yelled, not understanding what had happened as he, horrified, tossed her shattered head away in disgusted terror. "Jesus Christ! What did you do?"

"Relax!" Cherrill yelled, attracting his attention. "She's all right!"

Ric looked over and saw that Cherrill was kneeling on the ground squeezing a breast with one hand while she rubbed the other hand between her legs.

"What the hell?" Ric exclaimed. "I just blew my wife's head off! And you're sitting there getting off on it?"

Cherrill sighed, and let him wake up for a moment to see that they were all still lying on the bed, seemingly asleep. Then she pulled him back into their mutual dream. Ric sat down, still stunned by what he'd done, unwilling to believe it was completely a dream.

"Hey!" Vicky called out, sitting up, her head once again intact, but with blood coming out of her eyes. "Wow, honey – I didn't know you had that in you!"

"Yeah, well," Ric replied, wondering how he should apologize. "I, uh..."

"We gotta get that up again!" Vicky exclaimed, dropping down between his legs so she could get her mouth around that fucking cannon again.

"Hey! Wait!" Ric yelped in surprise. "Take it easy!"

"This is your dream, too," Cherrill reminded him. "What do you dream of?"

"What do you mean?" Ric asked, not really willing to share his most personal thoughts with someone he'd known for only a couple of days.

"You think about being a cannon when you orgasm?" Cherrill asked.

"Well," Ric replied hesitantly. "Yeah. I do. Usually, anyway."

"Okay, then," Cherrill replied. "Today, you can blow her apart! For real! Just like you've always wanted!"

As the possibilities swam through his mind, he gazed down at the curvy, twenty-something brunette hunched over exuberantly working on his cock, which was beginning to respond quite nicely, considering that he's just had an incredible, mind-blowing (pardon the pun) orgasm.

As Vicky noticed his renewed arousal, she quickly got to her feet and pressed forward. "Lay down!" she insisted, nearly tripping him in her anxious need.

For an instant, Ric felt overpowering annoyance at these two really pushy females turning his life upside down like this. Then Cherrill was there, in his mind with him, guiding him toward the erotica he truly desired, and away from the negativity that he despised in himself.

Ric sat down and Vicky was immediately on top of him – in his lap, then on his stomach, then surrounding his cock with hot, wet tightness. He pulled Vicky down and kissed her hard, letting her grind her pelvis against his as their nipples pressed against each other.

Then Cherrill, already mind-linked with him (and with Vicky, as well), allowed his awareness to expand so that he could feel the hot, hard awareness of his cock inside Vicky's body. He could also feel both the girls as they lay on the bed, slowly humping against each other, slowly working their way toward ultimate orgasm.

"That's it, baby!" Vicky panted excitedly. "Blow it up inside me! Blow me apart! Rip me in half! Fire! Gut meeee, bayybiiiieeeeeUhhh!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.