Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast - Cover

Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast

Copyright 2005 Revised 2013

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Frank & Tanya Tabor, upon finding a beautiful valley with a waterfall at one end, decide to build a hunting lodge there, and open a Bed & Breakfast to entertain hunters & sightseers & various explorers. The catch? The lodge is 100 million years in the past, and is accessible only by wormhole. Characters from Béla's World are here as well as characters from the old FemmeGore site-girls who loved to read/write about killing/being killed in all sorts of violent, sexy situations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi fantasy story

"Ow!" Kristi yelped as Vanessa bit her right on her nipple. "No so rough, sweetie!"

"Sorry," Vanessa murmured, her lips still puckered and sucking on Kristin's pert, aroused nipple. "Sheryye bit me."

Still feeling playful but slightly annoyed, Kristi kicked Sheryye's leg with her left heel, causing a muffled grunt to occur beneath Vanessa. Vanessa yelped and raised up her pelvis from Sheryye's now sticky face.

"Stop biting me!" she complained.

"Make her stop kicking me!" Sheryye replied, sounding curt and sullen.

Vanessa angrily shoved her crotch back down against Sheryye's face. Sheryye bit her again.

"Ow! God-dammit! Stop that!" Vanessa yelled, rolling off her lover. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Sheryye sat up, glaring at Kristi and Vanessa – specifically at Vanessa's hand which was completely up inside of Kristi's pussy. "Oh," Sheryye exclaimed, sounding embarrassed. "That's what's making her kick like that..."

"Uuuuuhhh," Kristin moaned and raised her head, seeming to notice something amiss between her two lovers. "C'mon, girls, less na fight..."

Sheryye grinned, then twisted around to present her pelvis to Vanessa. "Do both of us like that!"

Vanessa sighed as she pretended to be put upon, then squirmed around, not taking her left hand out of Kristi's pussy, so that she could reach Sheryye with her right hand.

"God, you're a wet cunt," Vanessa teased as she caressed her lover's vulva.

Sheryye moaned and shoved her pelvis upward, wanting Vanessa to push inside her like she had with Kristin. After a moment, Vanessa shoved a couple of fingers inside and Sheryye arched upward, emitting a high squeal of delight.

"Like that, do you?" Vanessa asked, grinning at her two lovers stuck on the ends of her arms. "I have two sexy hand puppets! See? I can make you squeal!"

She spread her left hand inside Kristi, causing the petite, olive-skinned girl to sigh with delight as her insides suddenly became wetter.

"You're turn now, Sheryye darling," Vanessa crooned, shoving her right hand up inside her favorite lover. "Let me know how this feels..."

"Ooohhh, Jesus!" Sheryye whimpered, her belly and hips twitching as she orgasmed. "Go deeper!"

Vanessa cheerfully shoved further up inside until she felt a little nub at the top of her pussy.

"Gee, Sheryye" Vanessa cooed, "you've got a little larynx up there! Is my hand in your throat?"

"Gaaaa," Sheryye grunted as she came again from Vanessa swirling her finger around and around the sensitive bud of flesh deep inside her pussy.

While she was so fervently torturing Sheryye, Vanessa wasn't ignoring Kristin, either, as she constantly opened and closed her fist, stretching the tiny Asian's pussy as much as she could. Kristi lay helpless with that torturous arm up inside her, writhing and coming and whimpering with pure pleasure as her insides stretched and retracted, stretched and retracted, again and again until she passed out, completely melted from the inside out.

"Poor, sleepy little Kristi," Vanessa cooed, pulling her sopping wet, sticky hand out from between the girl's legs and taking a good, long lick along the back of her gooey hand.

"Wanna taste of Kristi Creme?" she asked Sheryye, presenting her mucous-covered hand for her lover to lick clean.

She let Sheryye lick her left hand a few times, then grasped Sheryye's right tit with her slippery palm, smearing the accumulated juices all over her breasts (and there was quite a bit of accumulation). Then she bent down and began licking and sucking Sheryye's sticky, aromatic breasts while she pummeled her insides with her other hand. After several minutes of this, Sheryye ceased writhing and squealing and simply passed out from pure pleasure.

When Sheryye woke up, Vanessa was masturbating, using Sheryye's hand pressed halfway up between her legs right through her nylon bodysuit.

Noticing Sheryye was awake when the girl jerked her arm, Vanessa grinned at her play toy and panted, "Kristi and I did this ... last night on stage – only she used a gun ... and shoved it up inside me..."

"You want something hard in there, honey?" Sheryye asked, only too willing to help.

"What do you ... have in ... mind?" panted Vanessa, so aroused now that she had trouble forming words.

"Same thing you did to me," Sheryye replied, balling her hand up into a fist.

"Oh, God..." Vanessa groaned as Sheryye began to press forward.

"This would be easier if you'd take that off," Sheryye mentioned as she continued her gentle but firm in-and-out motion, her wrist finally disappearing up inside Vanessa as her hand went deeper and deeper with each gentle thrust.

"No way!" Vanessa insisted. "You have no fucking clue how this feels!" Another few minutes found Sheryye's arm completely clad in nylon halfway up to her elbow inside Vanessa's tight, very wet pussy.

"Jesus, that feels smooth!" Sheryye whispered in awe as she fist fucked the girl like Vanessa had done to her earlier.

Kristi was awake and watching, now. Smiling mostly to herself at the pleasure she felt from watching them, she crawled over and sank her pelvis down over Vanessa's face.

"Eat my cunt, honey!" Kristi sighed as she wiggled her ass against Vanessa's nose.

"Can she breathe okay like that?" Sheryye asked Kristi.

In response, Kristi twisted her hips around, sliding her pussy lips against Vanessa's face. Sighing happily as she felt a wet, squishy tongue lick her vulva, she replied, "I don't feel her breathing – I feel her licking, though. Whoa! She just blew her nose up my ass!"

"Bitch!" Kristi exclaimed, playfully pressing down harder on the face of the oxygen-starved girl beneath her, completely cutting off her air with her pussy and ass.

"Ooo! Yeah!" Kristi exclaimed as Vanessa sucked her entire vulva into her mouth as she desperately tried to breathe. "Do that again!"

Vanessa was convulsing, now, her body panicking as she fought for air. Kristi grimaced and moaned as sharp teeth now bit into her tender girl flesh, causing her to have one orgasm right after another. Finally, she couldn't stand the pain anymore and raised up off the barely conscious girl.

"Jesus! You should feel what her pussy is doing right now!" Sheryye exclaimed, her arm still buried deep inside Vanessa's cunt as clear liquid ran down her bare arm and dribbled down into the thick, cushy grass.

"Wow! Is she pissing on you?" Kristi asked excitedly.

"Well," Sheryye replied, trying to concentrate through her own arousal. "It doesn't smell like piss ... I think it's cum. She's really clamping down on me, too!"

In the meantime, Vanessa had arched her back and desperately gulped in a huge lungful of air. After a couple of deep breaths, Sheryye noticed that her pussy quieted down a lot, merely pulsing with her heartbeat, now.

"Ooh..." Vanessa sighed, completely wiped, "fuck ... God ... so good..." she shuddered in orgasm once again, then went completely limp.

"Well, she's done for," Sheryye grinned, with some pride in her ability to out-fuck her lesbian lover.

But as she tried to withdraw, Vanessa arched her back, clamping down on Sheryye's hand as she did so, still completely unconscious.

"She's still coming," Kristi chirped brightly. "Do that again!"

Sheryye pulled back on her arm, again attempting to dislodge herself from inside Vanessa's sex. Vanessa arched and orgasmed, again.

"Jeez!" Kristi whispered, erotically excited all over again. "That's really hot!"

Five minutes and four orgasms later, Sheryye had finally recovered her hand from Vanessa's obviously greedy pussy.

"Wanna lick?" she asked Kristi, copying what Vanessa had done earlier and offering her cum-covered, sticky-slick hand to her remaining, conscious lover.

"Sure!" Kristi replied, grinning. She took a couple of licks, then became interested in Vanessa's pussy, even bending down and rubbing her lips and cheeks against the material that had come out along with Sheryye's hand.

"Look! It's all squishy!" Kristi grinned as she pressed against the material with her hands. "Wow ... It looks like she came in it." She shoved her face right up into Vanessa's sleeping cunt, moaning and sighing with pure pleasure as she breathed in the aroma.

"What are you doing?" Sheryye asked, attracted by the pure animal sounds emitting from Kristi's throat.

"Salivating..." murmured Kristi, "luxuriating ... wallowing ... having a first-class oobie..."

After another moment, slurpy, swallowing sounds were coming from the juncture of Kristi's face and Vanessa's pussy. Sheryye watched, extremely interested since this was really turning her on, as Kristi pressed down on Vanessa's tummy, then slurped and sucked some more, then pressed down on Vanessa's tummy again, then slurped and sucked some more.

Finally Sheryye laid her head down on Vanessa's lower belly and whispered into Kristi's hair, "Are you having fun?"

Kristi pulled back, her face shining wet with Vanessa's slippery juices and sighed, "All gone..."

"What's all gone?" Sheryye wanted to know.

"I sucked all the juices out of Vanessa's pantyhose," Kristi replied. "There was quite a lot up in there!"

"Jeez, you're a sick little puppy," Sheryye laughed. "Wanna suck all my juices out, too?"

"Sure!" Kristi grinned. "We can do each other! But I call tops!"

"Why?" Sheryye asked as she lay back in the tall, luxurious grass.

"You're heavier," Kristi explained, climbing up and planting her pussy lips down against Sheryye's face.

In another minute, the girls were happily lapping at each other's pussy lips. Kristi was really enjoying the sensation of the warm sun on her back, Sheryye's tongue and mouth caressing and making love to her throbbing little clitoris, then dipping deep inside her vulva as she copied everything Sheryye did to her so she could know how great it felt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.