Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast
Chapter 5

Copyright 2005 Revised 2013

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Frank & Tanya Tabor, upon finding a beautiful valley with a waterfall at one end, decide to build a hunting lodge there, and open a Bed & Breakfast to entertain hunters & sightseers & various explorers. The catch? The lodge is 100 million years in the past, and is accessible only by wormhole. Characters from Béla's World are here as well as characters from the old FemmeGore site-girls who loved to read/write about killing/being killed in all sorts of violent, sexy situations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi fantasy story

“You really don’t mind?” Sheryye asked, talking to Victoria.

“No, really,” Vicky replied, smiling at the trio of would-be lovebirds. “It’s okay. You kids go on ahead. I’ll go with the guys. By the way, where is the guy who was helping with cataloging all your findings for the last week?”

“Oh, he’s at the lodge,” Kristi replied. “He doesn’t really care to socialize much. That’s why he disappeared after dinner. He’s actually glad us girls are out of his hair so he can finish his report on our findings.”

“Doesn’t he like you girls?” Vicky asked.

“He doesn’t like people,” Vanessa piped up, exaggerating a grimace. “Loves plants, though.”

“Go figure,” Vicky murmured, watching the other girls go on ahead while she waited for the guys to catch up.

Ric smiled when he saw his wife standing alone, waiting for him. Sheryye had done what he’d asked, and had subtly excluded his wife from their afternoon romp, basically by telling her the truth – that they wanted to spend their last day here wrapped around each other naked while they swapped ends every hour or so until it got dark.

“Hey, honey,” Ric called out. “Where’s the troupe?”

“I got dumped,” Vicky called back, grinning sheepishly. “I guess Sheryye thought I was too old for group sex with a bunch of teenagers.”

“You’ll never be too old,” Ric replied, smiling at her, then putting his arm around her when he got close enough. “You’re perfect just the way you are!”

“You’re sweet and you’re a liar, darling,” Victoria quipped back, smiling, “and I love you for saying it.”

They walked some little ways further on. The sounds of wildlife strange to their ears, as, other than a few birds, frogs and crickets, there was no wildlife in New Eden – not the type that makes noise, anyway.

Here, there were all sorts of sounds; not too different from the sounds that Ric and Vicky remembered from old Tarzan Tri-d’s they’d watched in younger times.

“The mighty hunters crept through the jungle,” Vicky whispered to Ric, grinning playfully. “The helpless, but very sexy young native girl who was their captive couldn’t help but wonder, ‘What was their plan?’ She worried that she might be...”

“Do you mind?” Joey asked, his annoying voice cutting through her playful monologue. “You be scarin’ the animals with all that yammer!”

“It’s all right,” Ric said, laughing. “It’s a fantasy game we sometimes play. I take her out into the woods and use her for live bait to attract the vicious mountain lion that’s been killing children and sexy young women.”

“Oh, yeah?” Joey asked, clever enough to recognize his queue. He and Ric had discussed this very thing only yesterday. However, he hadn’t been aware that Ric had been messing over his sexy wife’s mind. This could be an interesting twist. Up until this very instant, Joey hadn’t really believed that Ric could talk his wife into allowing herself to be bait for a meat-eating dinosaur. Now, he realized that Ric hadn’t been boasting, after all. What he didn’t know was that Ric had actually bagged that killer lioness using his wife as live bait!

“Yeah!” Ric replied, speaking as though his fanciful plans were purely theoretical. “We could tie her to a tree or something so that the beast would come hunting for her. But first, we have to find some sign of the beast.”

“Oh,” Joey said. “So we gotta find some half-eaten carcass and that’ll attract the Tyro, huh?”

‘Jesus!’ Ric thought, clamping his jaw shut so he wouldn’t yell at the idiot. ‘He’ll give it all away if he don’t shut up!’ “Something like that,” he replied, trying to sound very casual and nearly snarling in the process. “Maybe you might step in a large pile of dyno-shit...”

“Now, honey,” Vicky consoled him, thinking that her husband was embarrassed by their little fantasy. “It’s all right. Lots of people have their fantasies. I’m sure Joey knows that.”

Ric sighed and didn’t say anything for a moment, then reached out and squeezed Vicky’s arm. “Let’s see if we can find some game, okay?” he grinned at her.

Vicky grinned back, knowing all was forgiven, although she hadn’t the foggiest idea what was being forgiven, if anything. ‘Must be Joey, ‘ she decided, because she already knew what she would be expected to do if (and when) they found something, and this would be a bad time for a rift to develop between them.


In the meantime, back in the jungle and down the other trail...

“You didn’t change!” Sheryye admonished Vanessa as the nylon-clad girl swatted at another biting insect.

“But I put this on for you!” Vanessa whined. “I wanted to be sexy for you!”

“You are sexy,” Kristi chimed in. “And as soon as we get to that nice meadow of tall grass, we’re going to show you just how sexy you are. Aren’t we, Sheryye?”

“Oh-yeah!” Sheryye agreed, and only a moment later, the three horny girls arrived at their destination.

“This is right where I remembered it,” Kristi proclaimed. “The perfect love nest for a trio of tasty morsels!” With that, she held her arms out to her sides and dropped backwards into the tall, thick grass, nearly disappearing into the lush greenery. “Come on in,” she squealed. “The water’s fine!”

In seconds, her two cohorts were thrashing around and mashing down the grass. “This is thick enough,” Sheryye observed cheerfully, “that you really can almost swim in it!”

The laughing, playing and swatting at each other gradually turned into kissing, caressing and rubbing as the girls let their emotions and the wonderful sensations of young lust in the bright sunlight take control of their minds and bodies. Vanessa, no longer jealous of Sheryye’s fickle behavior from the previous evenings, discovered that, with Kristi along, there were enough mouths, tongues and fingers to go around. Nobody got left out.


While all that was going on, Ric and his little group were quietly following the trail a large animal.

“There it is!” Joey whispered, fervently gesturing to the other two. “I can see its head! Damn! That’s a big sucker!”

“What is it?” Vicky whispered as she crept up beside Joey.

“Dunno...” Joey murmured. “Looks like a snake with legs.” Indeed, what he was looking at was actually a duckbilled dinosaur that had settled down for a noon-time snooze, now awakened by something and twisting its head around as it searched for predators. Then, with a squawk sounding much like a very large swan, it leapt to its feet and scurried away.

“Well,” Ric sighed, “We ain’t gettin’ that one...”

He nearly yelled out as Vicky grabbed both men’s arms and pulled them down to the ground. A second later, another monster, at least twenty feet high (if it had been standing upright instead of in that horrific swift-moving and menacing forward lean) raced by, obviously pursuing the duckbill. The incredibly long tail cracked against a nearby tree as the meat-eating monster swiftly passed.

Vicky lay on the ground between the two men, shaking and terrified, completely unable to speak for several more seconds until she was finally able to take a deep, settling breath.

“What in the hell was that?” Joey whispered, not only completely awed by the size of the thing, but at the incredible speed at which it had moved.

“A Tyrannosaurus?” Ric ventured, sounding uncertain.

“With a tail like that?” Vicky asked. “Doesn’t look like the pictures to me.”

“Maybe it’s a new beastie that no one knows about, yet,” Joey said, greed outshining the fear in his eyes. “We could be famous fer bringin’ in something new!”

“Don’t matter what it was,” Ric replied. “It’s long gone, now.”

“Let’s find something a little smaller,” Vicky suggested, sounding a little shaken. “And maybe a lot slower!”

The three continued, more or less following the trail the two enormous beasts had trampled through the foliage. For the next half-hour, everyone was very quiet; Vicky had never seen a dinosaur before, and her fantasy of enticing one close enough for Ric to shoot was badly shaken by her new understanding of just how viciously fast these huge, toothy creatures could move.

‘What if the damned thing gets me before Ric can shoot it?’ Vicky wondered, over and over again, barely able to control herself and keep from shaking in terror. ‘That thing scared me so bad I’m ready to quit right now, and it was running the other way! What will I feel when it’s charging ME? I’ll probably just shit right where I’m standing, and then it’ll bite me in half and swallow my head!’

Victoria knew, asking herself these questions now, that she’d still offer herself up at bait to attract a trophy beast for Ric. There was also some part of her that desperately wanted to know how it would feel – all those long, needle teeth sinking into her breasts and belly – the compression of a huge throat swallowing... Whoops!

“Be careful, honey,” Ric called out to her as Vicky nearly tripped over a tree root she hadn’t seen. “We don’t want you getting hurt out here; it’s a long way back to the lodge.”

“Sorry,” Vicky replied, keeping her voice low. “I was thinking ... How are we going to attract one of those ... creatures? I mean, how are we going to get close enough for you to shoot one?”

“Well,” Ric said, seeming to think hard.

“That’s what I mean,” Vicky explained, talking fast so her fear wouldn’t overpower her mind. “They move too fast! You won’t be able to get close enough.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.