Kennedy's Strange Life
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Tain

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kennedy is in the wrong body. She's supposed to be a girl, but she was born a boy. Everybody seems to understand except her brother Mike. This is the story of her strange life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   TransGender   Shemale   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

I woke up in a cold sweat, like waking up for the worst nightmare ever, which I guess was true. It took me a second to shake the cobwebs and remember it wasn't a dream, it was reality. I shifted in my bed, pulling my legs up to my chest and felt a searing pain. My asshole was on fire, it was like nothing I had ever felt before. I got up, slowly, gingerly, and put on my silk bath robe. It was still early in the morning and nobody else would be up yet – the sun was still down – but I didn't want to wake anybody up ... especially not Mike.

I got to the bathroom and locked the door. I almost didn't want to turn on the light, I didn't want to have to face myself in the mirror. I exhaled slowly, building up my courage and flicked on the light.

I look like hell.

My face is still red and puffy from my tears. That's not the jarring part though, my eyes, they just look so empty. It's like looking at a dead person. I've only ever seen one dead person, when my old aunt died, but I swear that's what I look like. Not to mention that it's more than a little scary when you're the one who looks dead.

I shook it off as best I could and sat down on the toilet. I answered my most pressing need first; I never peed before I went to bed, and went for my second big need after. I rolled up some toilet paper and dabbed my butt as softly as I could. I pulled it back to look at it and I stared into the past. A little bit of blood, a little bit of Mike's semen. I wanted to throw up. I cleaned myself up some more, as best as I could. It was a slow process though and it hurt a lot. It took everything I had not to cry while I did it. I flushed it all away, trying to flush my sorrows with it.

I slowly made my way back to my room, to the darkness and let sleep creep over me once more. Maybe things would look better in the morning.


I woke up to the buzzing of my radio. It was morning, time to get ready to go to school. I could hear my mother smacking pots and pans in the kitchen. I got up and moved quickly to the bathroom. I felt stiff and sore, like I ran a marathon or something and I hoped a warm shower was the cure. I slipped in and rejoiced in the warmth. I always loved my showers incredibly warm, like a hot spring or something, and today was no different. I slowly soaped myself up, rubbing myself slowly and sensually.

I tried to forget about last night and just have a moment of peace. My mind began to drift as I rubbed the soap across my chest. By the time I was soaping my little penis my mind was totally off in wonderland. I dream of guys like Ryan, or other cute boys I'd seen. I'd think about celebrities ... just whatever drifted into my mind. I kept playing with my cock, stroking it slowly, and slipped a soapy finger into my ass. It hurt, but not terribly, as long as I was slow and careful. My mind kept drifting as my hand increased in speed. The warm water cascaded down my back and neck, over my butt and into my hand in between the cheeks. God, I was just a few more strokes away, it felt so good I could hardly hold it.

"Kennedy hurry up in there, your breakfast is getting cold!"

My girl cock pulsed and I almost fell over. I kept cuming, blowing a small load all over the shower as my mother kept smacking the door.

"Kennedy, did you hear me?"

I actually had to put my hand on the wall to keep from falling over. My mother was still banging on the door though, so I had to answer.

"Uh yeah mom," I said. "Sorry, I'm cuming."

I snickered to myself, as I heard my mom walk away. I finished my shower, cleaning myself up and re-washing the hand that had played with my poor abused butthole. I dried off as quickly as possible and got dressed. I had to hurry; I didn't want my mom to leave for work before driving me to school. I didn't want to walk and we were too close for a bus route.

I put my hair up into a quick ponytail and grabbed a nice sundress. I rushed downstairs and my waffles were sitting on the table with my mom long gone. Thankfully Mike was gone too; I guess she took him to school.


I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. Why am I always late every time I have to be somewhere? I ran down the street and turned the corner before screeching to a halt. There he was ... my Ryan. Well not MY Ryan but you know what I mean. I swear my brain turned off and I just stared as he came out of his house.

"Hey there Kennedy."

Oh my God, Ryan knows my name!

"Uh, Kennedy?"

Oh my God, I look like an idiot! Say something, stupid!

"Uh, Hi Ryan ... how's it going?" I asked.

He walked up to me and continued on his way to school as I fell into stride beside him.

"Yeah, I'm doing pretty good. I mean, as good as I can heading to school," he said.

You could bring me to your house and I could suck your dick.

"Oh my God, did I say that out loud?"

Okay, I whispered that ... he's looking at me like I'm insane though.

"Yeah uh, I don't like school much either," I said. "So uh, what class are you heading too?"

"I've got Math up first, you?"

"Science," I frowned. I didn't get science at all.

"What's the matter with science?" He asked.

"I'm just not very good at it..."

"Really? It's like my best subject," he said. He wasn't bragging, just making conversation.

"I wish I was good at it, I just don't get it, you know?"

"A smart girl like you? I don't believe it."

He smiled at me. I melted instantly. I loved his smile, the way it looked, the way it made me feel. God. He stopped for a second before we crossed the street again. He reached down into a flower garden and pulled out a lily or something. I don't know, a pretty white flower though. He looked down at it before looking up at me. He stood up and tucked it behind my ear. Instant boner. God I hoped he couldn't tell.

"There we go, now you're perfect," he said, smiling.

I've never blushed so hard in my entire life. He fidgeted a bit before starting to walk again, I ran up and fell back into step beside him.

"Thanks ... for the flower I mean."

"Oh no problem, it suits your hair."

We kept walking mostly in silence. I had no idea what to say to be honest. I was nervous. Mostly I just didn't want to scare him off, he made me feel so good.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.