Better Living Through Chemistry - Cover

Better Living Through Chemistry

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 7: Pool Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Pool Party - Robert Thomas gets a chemistry set for Christmas and experiments with some interesting results. His new interest in girls is a driving force to make him try different formulae.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

If you have read Stepdad's story about Cheerleader Coach you can kind of guess what comes up next, but then, you never know.

The day finally rolled around when Sally was sponsoring a pool party for the cheerleading squad at our house. Mom and dad said they would foot the bill for food and drinks but would be making themselves scarce during the actual party. The party was scheduled for one in the afternoon so that morning Mom, Sally and I headed off to the grocery store to stock up on soft-drinks and food. Since there would be swimming going on we opted for lighter fare. We got paper plates, plastic forks, burgers, dogs, buns, potato salad, macaroni salad and an assortment of drinks (including diet) and chips. Nobody should go hungry.

We lugged our haul into the kitchen and loaded our ice chest with the ice we bought. I put the drinks on ice to cool while Sally got the salads into the fridge to keep cool. Mom, dad, Sally and I sat down at noon for some egg salad sandwiches and chips for lunch. While we were eating, dad went over some of our house rules:

1- No naked bodies in front of the house.

2- No alcohol of any kind.

3- Keep the noise down.

4- No boyfriends allowed. (except me, the lifeguard)

5- Bathing attire must be worn. (he didn't say at all times)

6- No food or drink in the pool.

In a stern voice dad said, "You guys understand the rules?"

"Oh yes, sure, no problem, absolutely, rest in peace, we'll be good."

"Yeah, you better."

As the first of the girls started to arrive, dad hollered back over his shoulder, "See you later. We're out of here." So we were parentless for the rest of the day and night. Dad told me he was treating mom to a day-spa treatment and they would be getting a room and would not be back until after noon the next day.

The first girl through the door was none other than Kim. She just had to Velcro her body to mine and gave me one of her hottest kisses ever. Then, Not to be outdone, every one of the other girls did the same thing leaving me with a bad case of hardening of the appendage. I closed the door and staggered out to the patio to cool off some. Sally and I already had our suits on so I dove into the pool both to cool off and try to diminish my obvious bulge. I did manage to get it to deflate somewhat to the point where I could climb out of the pool and dry off some.

The girls were all milling around the patio when they started undressing. Fortunately my sanity was preserved since they had their suits on under their clothing. One by one they dove into the pool creating a tidal wave which built up to splash against the pool wall with a big 'sploosh'.

I had put a stool about midway along the side of the pool where I could act as life-guard. I had taken a life-guard course last year so I was all set. Now if you think life-guarding is an easy job guess again. Think about it, a swimming pool with eight of the most physically perfect bodies in the whole high-school dressed in the skimpiest bikinis made, splashing, swimming and generally frolicking without a care in the world. I was having to constantly readjust my swim trunks to try to make the growing problem less prominent. It was a losing battle so I just gave up and relaxed. I mean, if they see it they see it. As they would swim by my stool I noticed they would give me a sultry smile to attract my attention and make veiled promises. Being the only male there had its advantages.

After a while I counted the girls and only saw six when there were supposed to be eight. I was just about to blow my whistle in alarm when the two missing girls snuck up behind me and tossed me into the water. The pool came alive like a school of piranha on a feeding frenzy. I was attacked from all sides as the girls tried their best to test how long I could remain underwater without breathing. I would bob up for air and was immediately dunked again. One time when I bobbed up, Sally came to my rescue by grabbing my whistle and blowing it as hard as she could. Everyone froze in place and Sally hollered, "Pool volleyball".

There was a beach-ball floating in the pool which suddenly came alive as it was tossed back and forth in an impromptu match. Just like magic they had split up into two teams of four girls. Seeing the girls jump up to connect with the ball was a sight to behold. The bikini tops, while doing a passable job of covering their charms, did little to stop the effects of gravity and inertia. Suffice it to say that they had a lot of bounce to the ounce which I found quite inspirational to look at.

The game was going along quite well until I spied one of the girls double up in a ball and sink right to the bottom of the pool. I blew my whistle and dove in after her. I got her to the surface and carried her up and out of the pool. I laid her down on one of the lounges and she reached down and grabbed her leg with both hands as she moaned out, "leg cramp". My lifeguard training kicked in and I proceeded to give her leg a deep muscle massage. I could feel the tension go out of her thigh as I rubbed up and down. My up stroke was right to the edge of her bikini bottom and she would say, "Higher". I slipped my fingers under the fabric of her bottom as she directed the position of my massaging higher, left, down a little, right there, until I was sure that I was no longer on her leg but was applying my therapy to her clit. I was about to end the treatment when she stiffened and let out a little muffled scream or more of squeak. She was breathing hard, had her eyes closed and was tossing her head back and forth. I knew exactly what had happened, especially when she sexily whispered, "thank you Bobbie".

There were about three other girls gathered around us watching and it was quite comical to see all of them double up and start complaining of leg cramps. I was shown no mercy as they vehemently insisted on the same treatment. So one by one I gave them a therapeutic massage ending up the same way. Luckily for me the remainder of the girls was busy playing in the water and did not see what was happening on the patio. As girls will do, however, they had whispered conferences in the corner of the pool so I had four more patients for my therapy. I really didn't mind at all because I was doing what most guys could only dream about in their wildest fantasies.

They enticed me back into the pool where we played a game of keep-away. That's one where the girls would try to avoid being tagged by me. With eight to choose from it started out pretty easy. Each time I caught a girl she then had to sit on the edge of the pool. I had several distractions as the girls who were tagged didn't cross their legs or keep them together. These blatant hussies all sat with their legs as far spread as they could. I even noticed a couple of them reach down and give their crotch a rub. With the numbers dwindling the difficulty climbed. We were down to two girls and me in the water. I was in hot pursuit of one of them and lost track of the other one. Well, just as I was closing in and about to tag the girl I felt a tug at my suit and before I could respond, my trunks were on the bottom of the pool. I spun around and there was Kim with a very guilty look on her face. I lunged towards her but with my trunks around my ankles I went down face first all the way to the bottom. Kim used that opportunity to grab my trunks from my ankles and launched them over the side of the pool.

While Kim was occupied throwing my trunks, I seized the chance and from behind her, grabbed the strings of her top and gave a good yank. Luck was with me because as it untied it came away in my hand so naturally I had to throw it up to join my trunks in an impromptu clothes pile. Unbeknownst to Kim the other girl slipped up behind her and undid the ties to her bottom and launched it to unceremoniously join the growing pile. At that point there was only one clothed person in the pool. Kim and I ganged up and gave chase to that girl. I was letting out an animalistic growl as I approached her. She staved off the attack by removing her own top and sending it on its way to the pile. She then dove under water and came back up with her bottoms in her hand sending them on their way.

So then with that out of the way, sneakiness was no longer needed. We three moved together into a kind of group hug molding our bodies against each other. I looked up and noticed that the girls who had been sitting on the side of the pool were standing and stripping their suits off before they hit the water to join our little group. Now I'll tell you, there was nothing that even came close to the thrill of being in a naked huddle with eight very hot naked female bodies. As we stood there I felt my erection being fondled by no less than eight pairs of hands in turn. I noticed one head disappear below the surface of the water and my tumescent cock was suddenly surrounded by a very wet warm enclosure. The suction and tongue action told me that it could only be a mouth doing that nasty deed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.