Better Living Through Chemistry
Chapter 5: Patty

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Patty - Robert Thomas gets a chemistry set for Christmas and experiments with some interesting results. His new interest in girls is a driving force to make him try different formulae.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

Janet came over to visit Sally and they went up to her room to gab. Patty had also come over so we played around while she waited for her sister to leave. We got into a quick game of cards where I was able to actually win.

Patty reached over and tickled me on my side. That has been the trigger for us to get into one of our wrestling matches. I was using every move I could to feel parts of Patty's bare skin. The way she was dressed, there was plenty of it. We would wrestle until one of us was able to pin the other and then we would start up again.

In one of our bouts, Patty had me pinned to the floor with her sitting right on top of my hard-on. I was sure that she must be able to feel it pressing into her bottom but she gave no indication of discomfort. She held that position for a few seconds and then leaned down and put a very hot and sloppy kiss right on my lips.

Now I wasn't going to let her get the best of me so I pinned her and kissed her the same way. She wiggled her arms free and wrapped them around my neck pulling me tightly down to her body pressing her tiny breasts against my chest. We both started breathing hard from the kiss and contact and Patty was moaning out her approval.

I started dry humping my erection directly against the crotch of her shorts and she humped back at me. That kiss and hump session lasted a full five minutes until we broke the kiss to catch our breaths. Once she was breathing normally she asked. "Bobbie?'

"Yes Patty."

"I've got a favor to ask you."

"Hey, we are good friends and you can ask anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes."

"Would you have sex with me?"

"Aren't you a virgin?"

"Yes but I have dreamed about giving you my cherry."

"Patty I am dearly honored that you would ask but what about Janet and Sally?"

"They said they would wait until we were through."

Well, here we go again. I am starting to feel like a mushroom kept in the dark and fed horseshit. I guess they had it all planed and I had no say in the matter. Maybe I wouldn't want to do it with Patty. NOT. I did tell her that I would not have sex with her but would gladly make love with her.

So I got off her and helped her to her feet. I picked her up and headed up the stairs. On the way I noticed that she was quite a bit lighter than either Janet or Sally. Patty had her arms wrapped around my neck and was lightly kissing me all the way up the stairs.

I was feeling kind of disappointed since there was no preparation of the love nest to make her first time special. I opened my door and got quite a surprise. The room was aglow with the light of several scented candles and a CD was playing some romantic music. I looked over and saw that my bed was turned down and there was a towel spread in the middle. It seemed that Janet and Sally had been busy.

I set Patty down on her feet and took her in my arms kissing her as intense as I could. She returned the kiss just like her sister did. It must run in the family because it appeared that both girls had practice kissing. Their dad had taught them well.

We broke the kiss and I asked her, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I have been sure since the time you played with my pussy when you thought I was asleep."

"You were awake then?"

"Yes, Sally had told Janet and me about your little experiments so I just went along faking it."

Well, that answers that question. I guess my drugs don't work on anybody. Then I wondered why it had worked on me. I realized that it probably didn't work on me but I was expecting it to so my inhibitions were overcome.

"Patty, may I unwrap this precious gift you want to give me?"

Just like Sally she said, "Only if I can unwrap mine."

So we undressed each other until we were both totally naked staring at each other. I once again marveled in the absolute beauty of the girl I was looking at. She was a carbon copy of her sister but just a little bit smaller. If it weren't for her size you would swear that they were identical twins. She had blonde hair, blue eyes and a complexion that just begs to be caressed. Her legs could only be described as statuesque. I found it hard to believe that God had placed two sensual goddesses in the same house.

I lifted her up and gently placed her on the towel. I thought to my self that I would have to wash the towel before mom discovers it. I climbed onto the bed and then started raining kisses all over Patty's body from head to toe. I concentrated on the nipples of her budding breasts causing her to twist and moan as her nipples became erect. I spent quite a lot of time worshiping her breasts because it seemed to evoke a reaction every time I did something to them.

I then moved down her luscious body until I made it to her mound. I kissed her mound and then moved my mouth down to kiss her virginal slit. One kiss was the trigger which caused her legs to spread almost to a right angle to her body. Her innermost secret place was opened to my gaze and I ran my tongue up and down her pink skin there. She was getting quite wet with her juices which tasted like the most heavenly ambrosia God could create. I flicked my tongue over her clit and she stiffened in an orgasm. She had grabbed a pillow to put over her face so she would not be too loud when she screamed out her excited pleasure. Just like I prefer to do I brought her to another screaming orgasm before I moved up her body to pay my respects to her lips.

I lifted the pillow out of the way so I could kiss those two inviting lips of hers. We shared a very passionate kiss while my cock rested at the entrance of her virginal vagina. I pressed slightly and asked her, "Are you sure?"

She nodded her head and thrust her hips up causing the head of my cock to enter her love portal. At that point she was no longer a virgin and had accomplished her goal. She was not satisfied with just that so she thrust again and my cock penetrated a little more. I could see on her face that she was in some pain but I also saw determination to continue on. I pressed a little more into her facilitated by her copious fluids. I took it very slow stopping several times to allow her to get used to having something bigger than a finger in there.

Finally I was all the way into her bumping up against her cervix. I held still allowing her to get used to being stuffed until she gave a flick with her hips showing me that she was ready to proceed. I then started slowly moving in and out of her slick channel gradually picking up speed. Patty's breathing was literally panting as her arousal climbed up towards release. She got more and more animated until she tipped over the edge screaming into my mouth as she came. I was not ready to finish yet so I continued to pummel her through two more orgasms until I emptied my balls into her receptive womb.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.