The Big Four Ohhh! - Cover

The Big Four Ohhh!

Copyright© 2013 by Marc Nobbs

Dessert

Erotica Sex Story: Dessert - When Dave Cartwright sees an ad in the local newspaper offering twenty-seven inches of Prime British Beef, it plants the seed of an idea which leads to a unique celebration his wife's upcoming fortieth birthday and a night that neither one of them will ever forget. "The Big Four Ohhh!" is the first new short story by novelist Marc Nobbs since 2007 and is his twist on a classic erotic fiction set-up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

The guys left and Ruth watched their muscular arses all the way—her mouth open slightly and her eyes heavily lidded. I stood, went over to her and held out my hand. She took it in hers, rose from her seat and I led her into the lounge where we found that Parker and the guys had pushed the sofa and armchairs back against the walls, laid the mattress on the floor in the middle of the room and placed one of our high-back chairs from the kitchen breakfast table at the head of it.

I stood behind her, my hands on her hips and said, “Perhaps we should take this off?”

She shook her head. “Not yet.” I momentarily thought she was reconsidering the whole shebang but then she said, “I want one of them to do it.”

I kissed her ear and said, “Okay. Take your seat then.”

She giggled and raced to the chair. I took my place out of the way to one side, got out my mobile phone and activated the camera. I’ll say one thing for modern smartphones, the ability to shoot video and take still photos at the same time is a bloody brilliant idea. And while I’d never had cause to use the function before, I was looking forward to trying it out.

I snapped off a couple of photos of Ruth waiting impatiently, then switched to video mode (High Definition, of course) when I heard her three black studs’ footsteps approaching.

They had removed the rest of their clothing for this final course and what was to follow. Each carried a plate at crotch level and on each plate was a single large cupcake with lots and lots of icing. Each cake had a single lit candle.

Ruth clapped her hands and giggled like a schoolgirl. It was then that I noticed that each man had his cock sticking up through the centre of his cupcake and the candles were inserted in their urethra. It didn’t look terribly comfortable, but I guess that knowing what was to come very, very soon more than made up for it.

I kept filming Ruth, snapping off photos too as often as the software would allow. I got a great still of the very moment that Ruth noticed the hard cocks sticking up through the cakes with her eyes wider than at any point so far in the evening. Wider, indeed, than I’d ever seen them.

Brad took station to Ruth’s left. Bobby to her right. And Parker stood right in front of her. She glanced around at the feast surrounding her, taking it all in and looking for all the world like a kid on Christmas morning who didn’t know which present to open first. Of course, the rule at Christmas is usually to start with the smallest and save the biggest for last. But, somehow, I didn’t think Ruth would be following that rule. Especially since it was clear from how much cock stuck up from the top of each cake that the smallest in the room was currently still tucked away in my trousers.

She looked at me, eyes asking permission. Seeking confirmation that, yes, I really was okay with her doing this. That, yes, I really wanted her to do this.

I gave a single small nod. And that was all it took.

She playfully blew out and removed Brad’s candle, then Bobby’s and finally Parker’s. Then she took Brad and Bobby’s cocks in her hands and leaned forward towards Parker with her mouth open and tongue sticking out. She licked some of the icing from the cake, then up his exposed cock and finally swirled her tongue around the bulbous knob.

I got some great photos as I moved around to get the best angle. And the video was going to be fucking awesome!

There were butterflies in my stomach as I watched Ruth take his cock into her mouth, all the way down to the icing on the cake, while gently stroking the other two cocks. She started slowly, but it wasn’t long before she was bobbing her head up and down vigorously, completely oblivious to the fact she was getting icing all over her face.

No matter. I was sure her face would get covered in something equally sticky before too long.

Her hands were getting covered in cupcake icing too as she stroked Brad and Bobby’s cocks faster and faster. It was quite a sight. One that would live long in my memory and not just because of the video and photos I was taking. There was my forty-year-old wife, looking as sexy as any woman half her age, her face and hands covered in a mess of pink and white icing, sucking one cock and wanking two others.

Damn!

“Ruth,” Parker said, “As much as I’m enjoying this, I think you need to stop before I add a little salty goodness to that mess on your face.”

Ruth smiled around his cock and, if anything, bobbed her head faster.

“Seriously,” Parker said, taking hold of her head to prise her off his dick. “We’ve got all night. And besides, this about us pleasuring you. Anything we get out of it is secondary. So, why don’t you stand up and we’ll get you out of that dress? As sexy as it is on you, I think you’ll look even sexier without it.”

Ruth nodded and stood while Parker got rid of the cake surrounding his dick. I noticed the other two got rid of their cakes too.

Ruth turned her back on Parker to give him access to the zip. He put one hand on her shoulder and slowly pulled the zip down with the other—all the way to the crack of her arse. I moved around to get a photo or four of her breasts in their new bra as he pushed the dress off her shoulders and pulled it down her body, copping a feel of her tits on the way.

The photo of his huge coal-black hand squeezing her breast remains one of my favourites to this day

He ran his hands along her skin which, while not as soft and smooth as in her youth, was still in great condition. His dark hands were in stark contrast to her lightly tanned skin. I’m guessing his hands felt pretty good on her too from the way Ruth was trembling at his touch.

Parker eased her dress over her hips and let it fall to the floor, then he unsnapped her bra clasp, and Ruth leaned forward slightly as he pushed the straps off her shoulders so that it fell, exposing her glorious full tits—swelled and sagging just slightly from so recently nursing two children—to the camera. I swear, I was still as thrilled as I ever was to see them, even though I saw them every day. It must have had something to do with those big black hands now cupping and squeezing them and pinching the swollen nipples.

Ruth was now standing before us in just panties, stockings and heels, but she quickly removed the panties, bending forward and pushing her arse back against Parker as she did.

Naked at last—except for her heels and stockings, which she ended up leaving on all night—she turned around to face her new lover again, dropped to her knees and promptly swallowed his cock. Or as much of it as she could. PBB hadn’t been lying with their advert—Parker’s cock was fucking huge.

Bobby stepped up next to Parker, offering his equally massive shlong to my wife. She then had a cock in each hand and alternated fellating them.

Brad knelt behind her, kissed her between her shoulder blades then traced his tongue down her spine, over her round backside, across her puckered arsehole and finally dipped it into her dripping snatch.

Ruth jumped at the contact. Then moaned and pushed back against the invading tongue. I moved again to get a better angle, pointing the lens at her pussy. My own dick throbbed painfully in my slacks.

“Here, give me that while you get naked like the rest of us,” said Parker.

I handed over the phone, quickly stripped—throwing my clothes into the corner of the room—then took the phone back. Just in time too, because Ruth took Bobby’s cock from her mouth, moaned and said, “Oh, for God’s sake will someone just fuck me!”

Brad grinned, positioned himself at her entrance and waited—teasing her and posing for the camera as well. I zoomed in and got a couple of great stills, then nodded at Brad and zoomed out again so I could capture the look on my darling, beautiful wife’s face as he thrust forward and impaled her on, to the best of my knowledge, the first new cock she’d experienced in the fifteen years we’d been together.

I swear, I nearly came right there, just from the excitement of it all. The thrill of seeing his dark pole slowly pumping in and out of her pink slit was amazing. Simply amazing. I don’t think I’d ever been so turned on in my whole life. I knew then that Jack was right, there was no way this could be a one-time thing. It was just too powerful an experience.

Brad kept up a slow pace at first, and it was evident just how much the evening so far had turned Ruth on when she quite suddenly froze, Bobby’s cock still in her mouth, then started to tremble as she came. Bobby’s cock slipped from her mouth and she let out a long wail—low at first, but rising in pitch and volume and ending with her literally shouting, “Fuck! Fuck me! Ohhh, fuck!”

It had been a long time since I’d heard her quite this loud during sex. I smiled. It was going to be a good night.

After the tremors of her climax passed, she attacked the nearest cock—Parker’s this time—and began pushing back against Brad’s thrusts, a litany of encouragement tumbling from her lips. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.”

“Don’t come inside her yet, Bro,” Parker warned.

“Switch?” Brad said.

Brad pulled out and Bobby moved around behind my wife. She didn’t even have time to complain about the lack of cock in her pussy before he rammed into her and started fucking her harder and faster than Brad had. It looked like the time for a slow build-up was over. Now it was time to fuck.

Ruth came a second time before Bobby pulled out and let Parker have a turn. I was in position behind to capture the moment of penetration and I’m sure my heart stopped momentarily as he sank into her, forcing her pussy lips wider apart than I ever had.

How on earth was she taking it all?

But take it all she did. I watched opened-mouthed as all nine inches of Parker’s B.B.C. sank into my loving wife.

That was the moment I felt the tingling in my balls that told me I was about to come. I didn’t even realise I’d been stroking my dick with one hand while holding the camera in the other. Thank god for image stabilisation, huh?

I ran around to the other end, hoping to come in Ruth’s mouth, but by the time I got her attention away from Brad’s monster it was too late, and the first pulse of orgasm blasted spunk all over her pretty face. She managed to stuff my cock in her mouth to catch the second and subsequent bursts, though.

After I’d recovered, I snapped off a couple of photos of her with a line of my semen running from her forehead to her nose. She even smiled for the camera. And she’d never looked more beautiful.

Moments later, Parker muttered, “Shall I come inside you, Ruth? Do you want my spunk in your pussy?”

“Yes,” she growled through gritted teeth as he continued to pound her, rocking her back and forth and making her tits swing delightfully. “Yes. Do it. Come inside me.”

Parker looked at me. We’d discussed this before and I’ll admit I wasn’t at all sure about it. I knew Ruth was on the pill, but still...

But it seemed to be what she wanted, so I just shrugged and watched as Parker hammered her harder and harder, finally lodging himself as deep in her as he could, his head thrown back and his eyes closed and I knew that another man—a black man—was depositing his thick wad in my wife’s cunt.

And I nearly came again. Ruth certainly did.

I hurried around to capture Parker’s cock exiting Ruth’s snatch on film, which seemed fitting when I’d also gotten its entry. Ruth’s pussy gaped open for a moment afterwards and I swear I could make out the pool of jizz deep inside her. I zoomed in as her pussy lips slowly came together again and the first dribbles of her and Parker’s mingled fluids appeared. I know this is going to sound weird, but I’d never wanted to eat my wife out as much as I did right then. I very nearly knelt behind her and started to do just that, but Parker said, “Hey, Dave, have you ever had sloppy seconds?”

I shook my head.

“Well, now seems like as good a time as any, wouldn’t you say?”

Before I could answer, Ruth said, “Just stop yakking and get on with it.” She flipped over onto her back, held her legs apart for me in invitation and mauled her breasts and pinched her nipples. “Come on, Honey. I’d hate for you to feel left out.”

“Here,” I said as I tossed the camera to Parker. He grinned as I knelt between Ruth’s spread legs, lined my cock up with her cunt and pushed inside.

Now, I really couldn’t guess how many times I’d been inside this pussy. It was as familiar to me as the back of my hand. But as I sank in all the way in one smooth motion, it had never felt so different. It wasn’t exactly ‘loose’, but it certainly wasn’t as tight as I was used to, having been stretched out by the three baseball bats that the PBB had shoved up it. And it seemed even hotter and wetter than ever. Her cunt was a swamp of pure lust. No, not a swamp, a volcano. A sex volcano ready to erupt. Hell, it had already erupted at least twice.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.