Finding My Lost Father - Cover

Finding My Lost Father

Copyright© 2013 by Shybush46

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mother has a daughter after an affair with a younger man but never tells anyone that the father is not her husband. The daughter finds her mothers journal and the pieces fall together.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Pregnancy   Size   Hairy  

As they embraced by his bed my mother could feel his nervousness and kissed him. She slowly guided his hands from her hips to her breasts and he began to massage them through his that she had on. Her body began to quiver as he gently massaged her breasts and kissed her. His kisses left her lips and trailed down her neck and to her shoulder. He slowly pushed the robe away from her shoulder and replaced it with his lips. She had never felt so excited. She slowly trailed her hands down his chest and down the front of his shorts. She clutched his stiff penis through his shorts and gently squeezed provoking a low moan from Tom. OMG, he was large. She continued to gently massage his penis and balls until she felt one of his hands slide under her robe and caress down from her shoulder to her breast. Her lips found his again and she heard herself moan into his mouth and he caressed her breast and traced his fingers over her nipple.

She slowly slide her hand sown his stomach and into his shorts. His pubic hair was much thicker than she had expected but she soon found the base of his penis. As she slowly tried to wrap her hand around the base of his warm erect penis, the elastic waist band or his shorts was getting in the way so she grabbed the waist of his shorts and started pushing them down. Her hands were shaking as she lowered the shorts of her young lover to reveal his manhood. He was 7" long and almost as thick as a pop can. The distinctive shaped head on his massive thick penis looked like a helmet and was swollen. His penis was sticking up at a 45 degree angle and had a slight curve to it making it look like it was pointing back at his navel.

She was too far to stop anything from happening now. Her fear for his massive size was quickly surpassed by her desire and lust to be with him. She dropped her robe to the floor. They stood a few feet apart looking at the beautiful bodies they had each discovered by random chance. She was a married woman but her husband was nothing like the man standing in front of her. Where her husband was fat and balding, her lover with thin, muscular, cut and beautiful. Where her husband had an average uncircumcised penis that barely stood up when he was erect, her lover had a very large circumcised penis that was pointing up at the ceiling and oozing cum.

They embraced and fell to the bed. After a long kiss he rolled partially on top of her and began to kiss down her body. This felt so good. This was what love was meant to feel like. He was soon kissing her breasts and teasing her nipples. she was on fire. As he kissed her breasts, his hand traced down her body and over her hips. He was gentle but deliberate. He cupped her ass and teasingly squeezed it. He ran his had up the inside of her thigh and was soon tracing the edges of her thick bush almost as if hesitating to go further. She wanted him to touch her, she wanted him to feel her desire and wetness. She wanted to feel him touch her like she had dreamed of being touched. To encourage him, she reached down and started massaging the shaft of his penis. After a while she started gently massaging his balls. His ball sack more than filled her hand and she loves the soft fees and tenderness of having his manhood totally in her control. As she gently squeezed his balls she saw the clear fluid or his precut flow from the large opening on the head of his penis and puddle on her hip. He got the hint and soon found the river of life between her legs. He gently ran his fingers through her thick pubic hair before he slowly began tracing the wet crevice that held her womanhood. She placed her hand on his as he gently began massaging her clitoris and tracing the swollen lips of her pussy.

His naive touch confirmed what she had though all along and she would later confirm, he was a virgin and had never been past 2nd base. As they kissed and he gently massaged her, she felt the pressure start building inside of her like never before. She had never had an orgasm with her husband and only had them other than when she was alone when she would stimulate herself after her husband had filled her pussy with cum and rolled off to start snoring. She liked the mixture of his cum and her wetness but today she was plenty wet all by herself. She pushed his hand tight to her womanhood and started humping her hips. She was like a bitch in head and could not control her desire to cum for her new lover. As she humped his hand he slid a finger into her pussy which triggered the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Her both shook and spasmed as she flooded his had with her cum. He kissed her and continued to keep pressure on her womanhood until the spasms subsided and she was coherent again.

OMG, that was amazing was all she could think or say as he held her tight in his arms for a long while. So this is what love feels like. She started kissing him again and puled him over onto her. He was clumsy but gentle as he positioned himself between her open legs. She was nervous as she thought of his size. He kissed down her body and sucked her nipples before working his way back up to her lips. She could feel the underside of his stiff penis hump her and she positioned him so that his bare cock was now humping her wet slid. Her body spasmed again as the warmth and soft skin of his stiff penis pushed against her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.