Jackson in HRPG-World 4: Bubble Bother
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ordinary software developer Ian Jackson is still trapped in the videogame world. This time he finds himself in an old-fashioned 2D platformer and the sexy dragon girl waiting beyond the final level has less than pure intentions for him. Will he be able to extricate himself from this bit of bubble bother?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction fantasy story, sci-fi fantasy story, science fiction paranormal sex story, science fiction humor story, science fiction magic story

Bab's eyes twinkled. She smiled.

"There's just one final thing I want you to do for me," she said.

Uh oh.

"Actually, it's something I want to do to you."

Triple uh oh.

"Mmm, all this ... activity has put me in the mood for something really filthy."

More Uh ohs than he could count.

Bab's green eyes gleamed with lust. "Bubblegum anal," she said.

"Uh, okay, I guess," Jackson said, really hoping the words wouldn't return to bite him in the ass.

"Perfect," Bab said with a breezy smile.

She stood up and there was a bounce in her step as she walked over to the small table standing next to the arcade machine.

"Don't get up," she called back. "I'll be right back."

There wasn't much chance of Jackson disobeying that request. The bubbles imprisoning his hands and feet might have melted away, but he still felt as though he'd just finished a strenuous bout of gym exercise. His body wanted a good lie down even though that was all he'd done for the last half hour or so.

Bab came back from the table and stood over him. He noticed there was a pouch dangling from her left wrist that hadn't been there before.

"So, about that help," Jackson asked in a hopeful tone. He looked up at her face through the rounded peaks of her breasts.

"Shh, this part is tricky," Bab said.

She squatted down until her knees formed right angles. A hand went down between her legs and rubbed along the lips of her sex. Her eyelids drooped half-closed. Her cheeks puffed in and out. She lifted her tail and Jackson saw something emerge.

A brown something.

Eww, not scat, Jackson thought.

It wasn't. Not entirely. It started to swell like a balloon and he realised it was another bubble. Not that it made it any less yucky, considering where it had come from.

This had better be worth it, Jackson thought as the bubble expanded and enveloped his cock and balls. Like before it felt soft, moist and stretchy, but there was also a noisome feeling to it, like the pleasure couldn't quite override the disgust.

Not that his cock cared. It swelled up and let the wet membrane engulf it.

Bab sat down as if the bubble was a space hopper. The edges looked a little softer and gloopier for this bubble. The colour, drab brown, also wasn't in keeping with the vivid dayglo hues of the previous bubbles.

The other bubbles had smelt of sweet candy, Jackson thought. Maybe this one was supposed to be chocolate.

It did not smell like chocolate.

Bab sat and wriggled her ass. Jackson thought she was about to get her pneumatic on. He was disappointed she hadn't blown up another bed beneath him. The floor was kind of hard. Bab gave a couple of experimental bounces, but it was more like she manoeuvring to find a more comfortable position.

She leaned back, grabbed Jackson's knees and lifted them up. Her cheeks puffed in and out. Jackson felt his hips and upper thighs lift up off the ground as the bubble inflated. The soft membrane rolled down his thighs as Bab blew it bigger.

She switched position, this time leaning forward until her upper body was folded over his. She grabbed his upper arms and leaned back, pulling his torso and head up off the ground with her. He felt the advancing bubble membrane creep across his belly. Beneath him it continued to swell--forming a cushion for first his buttocks and then expanding up under his lower back. The elastic surface felt soft... squishy. Just like a ... no, best he didn't pursue that line of thought.

"This is kind of gross," Jackson said.

"It's disgusting, I know," Bab said, her green eyes shining. "Getting this filthy really turns me on."

Her cheeks puffed in and out. The bubble continued to expand. It rolled down past his knees in one direction and swelled up over his nipples in the other. The bubble was getting as big as the one she'd trapped him in earlier, but this time the membrane was thicker. Instead of Jackson slipping inside, the bubble swelled and deformed around him. Bab gave a little grunt of exertion and the bubble grew until it engulfed everything of Jackson apart from his head. Gentle pressure surrounded him and squeezed down on every part of his body. Apart from a slightly icky squishiness it didn't feel that bad. Quite comfortable, actually.

"Whew, this is a hard finishing move to pull off," Bab said as she paused to regain her breath.

"Uh? Finishing move?" Jackson said, his eyes widening in alarm.

Bab bounced lightly on the brown bubble she'd cocooned Jackson in. He felt waves of gentle force flow around his body.

"Yep. Special moves are used during the fight. Finishing moves are used afterwards for extra bonuses. Just simple game terminology. Nothing to worry about."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.