The Dumb Blonde
Chapter 6: The Riding School

Copyright© 2013 by Vanessa Evans

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Riding School - A dumb blonde starts to enjoy herself after working hard at University

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

This is only a small account but Lucy had seen the accounts and told me that she always fancied riding a horse, so off we went.

When we got there Rose (the owner) was happy to get one of the stable hands to show Lucy round while she and I got on with the business. It didn't take long.

When Rose and I had finished we went looking for Lucy. We found her sitting on a horse, still wearing her microskirt and top. Well, I say wearing her skirt; it was up round her waist.

"Having fun Lucy?" Rose asked.

"Yes, Steve (the stable hand) is letting me walk the horse a little so that I can get the feel of it."

Rose looked at Lucy; her long blonde hair was nearly down to her waist.

"Lucy, what do you think of the idea of being Lady Godiva for a day?"

"Wow," Lucy said, "This is the first time that I've ever been on a horse and, to be honest, I'm still a bit scared. Anyway, why do you need a Lady Godiva? We're not in Coventry and this isn't the 13th century."

Rose explained that she was one of the organisers of a carnival parade and that she'd volunteered a horse with Lady Godiva on it, but still hadn't found anyone willing to play the part. Some of the organisers wanted to show their opposition to the way the government throws their taxes away like it grows on trees.

"So, Lucy, what do you think? Are you up for it?" Rose asked.

Lucy looked at me, I smiled and Lucy said,

"Yeah, why not? But I'm still not too happy being on a horse. What if the horse decides to go the wrong way; or it throws me off?"

"That won't be a problem, but if you like you can come here a couple of times before the parade so that you can get used to being up there." Rose volunteered.

"I'd like that." Lucy replied.

"Judging by his face, I'm sure that Steve here will be happy to help you get some confidence. It's a couple of weeks before the parade; Jack could you bring Lucy here the next 2 Wednesday mornings; it's always quiet here on a Wednesday morning, even during the school holidays?"

All the time that conversation was going on, Steve was stood beside the horse's head looking at Lucy. Her skirt was up around her waist but she was sat on the saddle so Steve wouldn't have been able to see her pussy.

He certainly did when he helped her get off; he got a right eyeful.

We left the riding school with Lucy telling us that she was looking forward to the next Wednesday.

Rose met us when we got there the next Wednesday and told Lucy that she thought that it was best that Lucy get used to riding the horse the way that she'd be on the parade. Lucy took that as her cue to get naked; and she did, passing me her clothes and shoes. Rose just stood there looking bemused.

"What I meant was that you'd be riding 'bareback', that is no saddle on the horse." Rose said.

"Lady Godiva rode naked didn't she?" Lucy said.

"Well yes." Rose replied.

"Well then, I'd better get used to riding naked." Lucy said.

Rose took us to a paddock where Steve was waiting with the horse. His face was a picture when he saw that Lucy was naked.

"It might be a good idea if you keep your hair tied-up while you're getting used to riding. You don't want to get it in the way while you're getting on and off and doing the exercises to help you get some confidence." Rose said.

Lucy's long blonde hair is long enough to easily cover her breasts when it's round her front, but it rarely is; Lucy usually has it in a ponytail or hanging down her back, and it was hanging down her front at that moment.

"Okay!" Lucy said, "Can I have my bag please?"

I held her bag as she got a band out and put her hair into a ponytail. As she did so her magnificent breasts were thrust forward. Steve's eyes looked as if they might pop out of their sockets.

"Right, I've to something I've got to do; Steve will be your teacher Lucy, if you follow his instructions you'll be okay." Rose said and she turned and walked away.

"Right Lucy," Steve said, "your first lesson is how to get on the horse. We're stood on the left side of the horse, and that's the side that you always get on from."

"Why?" Lucy asked.

"Good question, and I don't know how it started; but all horses are trained to have people mount them from the left so that's what you'll do."

"Jack," Steve said, "can you come and hold the reins please? It's not really needed because this horse is so docile, but it will give Lucy a bit more confidence."

Steve turned to Lucy and said,

"As you can see the horse's back is level with your head and there are no steps here. I'll be with you all the time, even on the parade, so you'll be able to use my hands as a step."

Steve inter-locked his fingers and put his upturned hands in front of his body for Lucy to use as a step. They were both stood next to the horse, with Lucy at the horse's middle and Steve next to its back leg.

"Okay Lucy, put you right foot on my hands then push yourself up and lay with your stomach over the horse."

Steve had to bend a little so that Lucy could get her foot high enough.

Up Lucy went and Steve stepped back a little so that he didn't get kicked when he told her the next bit.

"Well done Lucy, now what I want you to do is to swing your right leg up and onto the horse's back. As you do that, turn your torso so that your head is over the horse's mane."

"Main what?" Lucy asked.

Steve put her straight then she slowly moved her right leg back and up. In doing so she revealed her open pussy, in all its wet, swollen glory, to Steve; I smiled to myself and wondered just how nervous she was; or was she just putting on a show for Steve.

Lucy lay there, along the horse, with her left leg down the side of the horse and her right leg on top of the horse's back.

Steve stood there taking in the sight. After about 10 seconds Lucy broke the silence,

"What now Steve?"

"Sorry Lucy. Okay, move your right leg down so that you're straddling the horse. As you do that, sit up."

Lucy did as instructed and then turned looked at me.

"Yes, look at me, I'm Lady Godiva!" Lucy shouted.

"Not quite Lucy," Steve said as he moved in close to Lucy's left side; "first you need to practice getting on, and off a few times; then you need to get used to the horse walking along."

Lucy looked a little bemused for a couple of seconds then said,

"Okay, let's do it."

"Right then," Steve said, "try leaning a backwards and forwards a bit, then to each side; to get a feeling of how stable you are up there."

Lucy leant forwards, then backwards.

"Hey, this is okay."

She then leant over to her left a little then her right; then a little further to her left. The problem was, she leant too far and came crashing down on top of Steve. His natural reaction was to try to catch her, but they both ended up on the floor with Lucy on top of Steve. Her right tit was in his face and his right hand was on her butt.

"Ooops! Sorry;" Lucy said, "I guess I went too far. Are you okay?"

They both got onto their feet. Lucy had a grin on her face and Steve's face was bright red.

"Let's try that again." Steve finally said.

Steve inter-locked his fingers again and Lucy lifted her right leg. This time I was stood a little away from the horse's head and I could see that Lucy's toes were touching the front of Steve's trousers. I wondered if she could feel his hard-on with her toes.

Up Lucy went, again stopping as she swung her right leg up onto the horse's back. Was she deliberately letting Steve look at her pussy? It certainly looked that way.

When Lucy was sat up, Steve said,

"Try the leaning again, but this time grab a hold of the horse's mane for support. Sorry, I forgot to tell you that bit last time."

Lucy got more comfortable sitting there then Steve said,

"Right, now let's try getting off – the proper way."

Lucy giggles a bit.

"What I want you to do is let go of the mane, lean back a little and swing your right leg up and over. Stay leaning backwards a bit, like you're sitting on the edge of a chair."

As Lucy leant back her pussy came into view. I swear that I could see a wet patch on the horse. Her leg came up and over, leaving her perched there, slightly leaning back. Her legs were slightly apart and her gorgeous bald pussy was right in front of Steve's face (he'd moved in close ready to catch her if she fell again).

Steve was gob-struck again, but I wasn't going to spoil it for him. I'm proud of Lucy's pussy (and the rest of her), and am happy for the whole world to see her – if that's what she wants; and I'm sure that it is.

Lucy looked at me and grinned. She knew the effect her pose was having on Steve.

Lucy let Steve look for quite a while before leaning forward so that she slid down the side of the horse. Steve snapped out of his trance and put his arms out to steady her. This time his hands went onto her upper arms.

"Is that what you wanted me to do Steve?"

"Errr yes, errr sorry, I was just errr..."

"That's okay Steve, perfectly understandable." I said.

Steve let go of Lucy then said,

"Sorry, shall we go through all that again?"

And they did, each time Lucy paused at the appropriate time to let Steve have a good look. When Lucy was back on the ground Steve said,

"This time when you get up there we'll go for a little walk."

Steve helped Lucy up then took the reins from me. They slowly walked around the paddock. When they got back to where I was waiting Lucy said,

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.