The Dumb Blonde - Cover

The Dumb Blonde

Copyright© 2013 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 2:The Fucking Machine Client

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2:The Fucking Machine Client - A dumb blonde starts to enjoy herself after working hard at University

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

The next meeting that I took Lucy to needed a bit of explanation before we went. Firstly I told her that the dress code would be as casual as she wanted; the client would not be bothered what either of us wore. Lucy's reaction was,

"Goody, can I go naked then?"

"I'm sure that the client wouldn't mind that at all, but no, you have to wear a dress or skirt and top."

The second piece of information was to tell her that the client has a business making fucking machines.

"What sort of fucking machines? Vending machines, coffee machines?" Lucy asked.

"No, proper fucking machines."

"Isn't any machine that works a proper machine?"

"Sorry Lucy, I'm not explaining myself properly. He makes machines that fuck women."

There was deadly silence for a few seconds then,

"For real, he makes machines that fuck women."

"Yes Lucy."

"Wow, does he give free samples?"

"Not satisfied with me anymore?"

"Oh sorry Jack, I didn't mean it like that. Of course I'm satisfied with you, and your cock; it's just the thought of a machine that can fuck me for hours non-stop just sends nice shivers right through me."

"That's okay Lucy, I understand what you're saying; but we're going there to sort out the man's accounts, not to ask for free samples."

"Of course boss."

We spent the rest of that afternoon and the first part of the next morning pulling together everything for the client, then set off late morning. When we got there the place was really nice on the inside (the outside looked just like any other newish industrial unit). There was a little reception with 2 internal doors; one went to the workshop and the other to a plush display area.

There were quite a few machines in there and Lucy was fascinated. She asked Pete (the Client) if she could have a look round them before we got down to business. I could see her drooling over each and every one of them and could guarantee that she had very wet inner thighs. Twice I saw her holding the dildo part of a machine, obviously wondering what it would be like to have it inside her.

Pete told me that he had 30 minutes before a camera crew and a model arrived to film the model in action on a couple of the machines – a promotional video. He told us that we could stay and watch if we wanted to.

Lucy came back to us and we went into the reception area and got on with sorting out Pete's accounts. As the 30 minutes ran out Pete looked quite anxious. Lucy asked him if he was okay, and could she get him a coffee.

We got on with our task and after another 30 minutes Pete said that he just had to make a phone call and went outside. He came back a few minutes later and told us that the camera crew would arrive in about 5 minutes, but the model wasn't with them. He told us that the video had to be shot that day because it had to be sent to his agent in the Far East the next day.

Lucy surprised Pete (and me) by asking him what skills the model had to have to use the machines.

"Well she has to be beautiful, be shaved and be prepared to let herself go and really enjoy herself. Why, do you know someone like tha ... Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Well I'm prepared to give it a go if you'll let me."

Pete looked at me (I was smiling and my trousers her getting uncomfortable), then at Lucy, then up and down Lucy; then he said,

"The pay's good."

"I was thinking more in the line of one of your machines."

"Blood hell, Lucy has been reading negotiating skills books." I thought.

"I'm sure that we can come to some mutually agreeable arrangement." Pete said just as we saw a van pull up outside.

Lucy got a hair band out of her bag and tied her long, blonde hair into a ponytail as Pete went out to talk to the camera crew. I asked Lucy if she was sure that she wanted to do it and reminded her that she'd be naked in front of about half a dozen men and machines would be fucking her and making her cum.

"I'm sure if you are. I wouldn't want you to get upset by it. I'll change my mind if you like."

"No, no, I'm more than happy for you to do it, on one condition. That you get Pete to send you a copy of the video."

"What's that about a copy of the video?" Pete said as he came through the door.

"Jack wants a copy of the video to play continually in his office. Can you do that please Pete?" Lucy said.

"I can send you it later tonight by email if you want?" the man with Pete said, "By the way I'm John, I'll be directing the video; and you must be the gorgeous Lucy. Peter, where did you find this amazing example of womanhood; she's just wonderful; and Lucy, if you ever want to change career I'm sure that I can get you into one of the top modelling agencies."

Lucy blushed as we all shook hands while the rest of the crew brought bags and lights in.

"Lucy I understand that this is your first time doing anything like this. Please don't be afraid, I will not ask you to do anything that you're not comfortable with. If at any time you want to stop all you have to do is shout stop and we'll end the shoot right there and then."

Before anyone could say anything, John continued,

"Okay Lucy, can you get undressed please, we need to give your body time to get rid of any strap or elastic marks before we get started; this video is in high definition and any mark will show easily."

Lucy had undone her skirt and it hit the floor just as John finished talking. Her hands went straight to her top and it was off in seconds. As she dropped her top she automatically pinched her nipples to make sure that they were as extended as much as they could.

Lucy was naked in the firm's reception area and anyone passing would have been able to see her.

"Wow, you're keen." I said as I leant forward and kissed her.

"You could have gone in there (pointing to the room with all the machines in) to get undressed."

"Sorry." Lucy said, but didn't move.

"Right then," Pete said, "shall we all go in."

I picked up Lucy's top and skirt and followed them in. It had been almost dark in there, but all the lights had been switched on and it was quite bright.

John was talking to Lucy, presumably telling her what to do, so I went and stood behind one of the camera men. I had to marvel at Lucy as she stood there, completely naked, in front of half a dozen men, and not showing one sign of embarrassment. I was so proud of her.

John and Lucy went over to a bicycle on a stand. It looked just like any folding bicycle that you can see on the street except that it had an extra couple of cogs and a chain going up to the base of the saddle. Through the saddle was a dildo.

I heard John shout for some lubrication and one of the crew ran over with some, but John dismissed him just before he got there. I guess that Lucy was wet enough already.

Lucy got on the bike and stood on the pedals; then she slowly impaled herself on the dildo. As soon as she was settled she slowly started pedalling; her solid breasts giving not the slightest hint of a wobble.

All the time 2 cameramen were moving all around Lucy, presumably recording every gasp and sigh. One cameraman moved to the front of the bike and pointed his camera right at her pussy.

I moved round to where I could see Lucy's face. She had a big grin on her face that was occasionally interrupted by a quick wince.

One of the crew came over to me and whispered for me to go and stand near a table with some equipment on it. When I got there I saw a big television monitor with the display split into 2. What was showing was what the 2 cameramen were shooting.

I stood and stared at my Lucy fucking herself on that bike – in glorious high definition.

About 5 minutes later Lucy was getting close to cumming so I went back in front of her and watched as she screamed her head off in pleasure. It was a really beautiful sight.

Her pedalling slowed down but didn't stop; she slowly peddled for another couple of minutes as she got her breath back. Lucy opened her eyes, saw me and smiled. She stopped pedalling, stood up on the pedals and got off, just as John shouted "CUT!"

Lucy shakily walked over to me and I gave her a big hug. I didn't care that her body was covered in sweat. I whispered to her that I loved her and took her over to a chair to rest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.