You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back - Cover

You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back

Copyright© 2013 by Mithras

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Watch Jack survive as the world around him is changed to wipe out all remnants of civilization by unknown beings. There is no apocalypse, no dark ages. He is one of the very few allowed to "go camping" in the new world, to live life and carry on. Slow to start. Feedback more than welcome. Many of the codes are for future chapters, like I said, slow to start! A pot has to heat up before it boils.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

The next week or so was quiet and uneventful.

The door to our hut was made; the table working exceptionally well in that capacity, the hinges for the legs were unscrewed and put back on on the table edge and screwed to the log on the hinge side which I sawed straight, cursing myself for not doing that before I put the log in place. I also made a simple latch that went through the door and worked both inside and out and chiselled in three holes into the logs on each side of the door going up the length of the door opening with stout branches cut to fit as bars behind the door. It wasn't an impenetrable fortress, fire against the front wall could still do us in, but it would take a lot of work to batter in the door and get to us if we were holed up in there.

Along the same time we also finished the chimney and fireplace, the Coleman stove from the dead guys along with a couple more flagstones finishing it up nicely. Hanna and I went on a little adventure to the river to find some clay which we used as mortar. After two days of air drying we built a small fire which we kept going all night. By the morning we had a fireplace that was dry and ready to use. One of the grates from the two coleman stoves was put in an attached but perpendicular area where we could pull coals over for lower heat or more controlled cooking while the rest of the regular fire could be hotter. On the other side of the main fire, across from that I put a large flat flagstone well packed and mortared into the ground with the outside back, side and top built into something resembling a wood pizza oven, though at a much smaller scale. I left the wall between the fire and the oven open with a slot where we could slide one of the last two flat pieces of metal from the Coleman stoves in between the oven and fire to regulate the heat. The last piece of metal became the oven door. It might not be the best oven ever, but it WAS an oven and maybe the best in the world at this point!

It ended up being a good fireplace, we could cook a few things at once and at different temps which was great. We also used one of the metal table legs built into the side of the fireplace so we would have something to hold the big metal hook we had for a pot. We mortared it in place, though we moved it as it was drying so the metal would spin, the hole dried but the metal wasn't fixed so we could turn it in and out of the fire's heat. We did much the same thing parallel to the ground in front of the fire and between the oven and grate as a place we could put a spit.

The night we finally had a fully built fireplace it really finally felt like home. We made a small fire, amazed at the heat it pumped out in the summer night and the girls giddy at the thought of making love in the firelight. They were both still sore and sex was gentle and slow, especially with Hanna.

I took Rebecca hunting every day with the .22 rifle, figuring if she could start pinging off squirrel and raccoon then she would be better equipped to shooting bigger things as well. With her new mindset, she proved to be a quick student and a crack shot. Still a roast of something identifiable as something that I've seen in a grocery store was high on my wish-list!

Hanna was rapidly getting better at skinning and tanning as well, the smaller hides a good teaching tool for her mistakes. It's a good thing she was good at it because the brain tanning that we were using wasn't going to be done by me! I'm not that squeamish, but Yuck! A dedicated place to smoke was rapidly becoming high on the list of new projects, smoking the small squirrel skins over our chimney wasn't ideal or feasible for something larger. On the other hand, I was certain that she would be able to produce something usable be it leather or a fur skin if we found a deer or anything else large.

For the most part we had been venturing out on foot or at least never very far. While Hanna didn't like being armed and only grudgingly kept the shotgun with her when we were gone, she insisted on Rebecca and me hunting together. It was important to me that at least two of us could hunt for food in case something happened as well and Hanna, despite my worries, didn't seem to mind being left alone. Rebecca, true to her word, never went without her new knife attached to her and our daily practices and sparing sessions were rapidly making us into at least passable fighters. I had also taught her how to use the whetstone and strop I had. Her knife was a high quality one

Our hut was rapidly becoming a lived in house. I hated how dark it was, (what I wouldn't give for some glass windows!) but it was already home. With the majority of our short-term needs taken care of and seemingly no chance of hunting any bigger animals nearby, at least we had seen no sign of anything; we decided that it would be a good idea to scout further afield. We also decided that it would be a good idea to idea to continue to look for more people. We could also use the time to scout out vegetable gardens in what had been back yards or parks and pick what we could.

That night after dinner Rebecca took me down to the creek telling me I needed a bath before we headed out the next day.

"Christ Rebecca! It's getting late and this water is FREEZING!" I shivered out as she dunked me in the water, both of our clothes sitting on the bank far enough away to not get wet. I was soaked but she had barely stuck her feet in the water.

"Hold still!" she impatiently chided me, "I want you nice and clean."

She proceeded to give me a good scrub despite my protests that I could do it myself.

"There! All done." She finally announced.

"Aren't you going to wash too?"

"Mom and I did already before dinner."

"Well than can I get out now? I'm freezing, look at the shrinkage!"

"He doesn't look all that small to me. But I can warm him up and make sure he's good and clean at the same time."

She squatted down and inhaled my dick in one suck, softly holding it in her mouth, only her tongue moving in slow circles around my shaft. As soon as I started to lengthen she took it back out and gently held it in her hand while she sucked in my sack to do the same thing with her mouth, her tongue feeling wonderful as she tenderly rolled my balls in her mouth. I was now getting close to full hardness, something Rebecca noticed right alongside of me. Giving me a wicked look while never taking my balls out her mouth, she rested my hard cock along her nose, up between her eyes and touching her forehead. I could feel my heartbeat along my shaft and soon it would be hard enough to only touch the tip of her nose. She let my balls out of her mouth and never breaking eye contact slowly dragged her tongue up my shaft, flicking my glans at the end. Then, giving me another wicked look and smile, she took a deep breath, softly kissed the very tip, opening her mouth as she slid my now painfully hard cock in her mouth, never stopping or slowing as it hit her throat and slid down that as well. When her nose what firmly buried in my pubic hair she looked back up at me, giving me a sweetheart look and batted her eyebrows before slowly sliding back off of me. I was still too much in shock over her abilities to do more than croak out a whimper.

"Definitely clean and warm. Come on, let's go up to bed."

"You can't leave me like that!" I moaned, grabbing her hair.

"Sorry big boy, I'm just the fluffer. Tonight you're all mom's. Tomorrow will be her first night sleeping without you since she started sleeping with you."

She got up, walked over and took all of our clothes. "You know what she likes and what REALLY turns her on..." And with that and started off for the hut with an exaggerated sway to her hips.

I walked back to our hut, my cock bobbing with every heartbeat. Opening the door to the hut, there was a small, bright fire going giving the dirt walls a warm dancing light. In the sleeping alcove Rebecca was laying on her side at the far end of the bed, an arm propping up her head, the nails of her other hand lazily grazing the skin of her hip. Her mother was on her back in the middle of the bed, her legs obscenely open, her sopping gash winking at the rest of the room, her eyes darting between my face and my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.