You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back - Cover

You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back

Copyright© 2013 by Mithras

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Watch Jack survive as the world around him is changed to wipe out all remnants of civilization by unknown beings. There is no apocalypse, no dark ages. He is one of the very few allowed to "go camping" in the new world, to live life and carry on. Slow to start. Feedback more than welcome. Many of the codes are for future chapters, like I said, slow to start! A pot has to heat up before it boils.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

By the time I got back it was dark, though thankfully the moon was bright. I tied up the horse, made sure I made myself known before I stood in the doorway, silhouetted against the moonlight, the perfect target for a shot of buckshot in the chest and stepped into the darkness of our hut. Christ it was dark in there! I was going to have to finish the chimney fast, that and get some lamps or candles made some way. Juan's hand crank lantern would come in handy tomorrow. Tonight it was still sitting in his tent.

Rebecca greeted me by rushing into my arms, her relief at seeing me obvious. Hanna, obviously exhausted was already asleep in bed though woke up as soon as she heard her daughter start to cry in my arms from the emotional release that everything was now fine. We both undressed and got into bed, the shotgun leaning against the wall within easy reach.

With one of them stuck to either side of me, Hanna and Rebecca insisted I tell them everything about what I had done after I had left. When I got to how I had left the two bodies I was surprised with the venom of Hanna telling me they got better than they deserved and how much Rebecca agreed with her. I'm glad I was on their side! Telling them about finding the camp got them both excited, the wanted me to go up first thing in the morning and bring every single thing back, even the garbage. We would try to find a use for everything. By now they both had a leg slung over one of mine and with each of my arms wrapped around one of them I was pretty much spread eagle and immobile. Trying to get them to move so I could get to sleep and have easier access to the shotgun brought on an unexpected protest.

"Just what do you think you're doing Jack?" complained Hanna.

I tried to explain I was tired, we'd all had a long day and I was trying to get to sleep.

"No no no my love," Rebecca gently chided me "We need you to make love to us first."

"Rebecca, your mother was beaten and knocked out cold, you were both almost raped a few hours ago, I killed two people for Christ's sake! I think saying it's been a long, hard, tiring day would be the understatement of a lifetime. I'm not really in the mood and WAY too tired to screw around."

"She didn't say anything about fucking Jack." Hanna quietly told me "We're yours, we can never thank you enough, we can never be close to you enough. We know what almost happened to all of us today. We both want our man to have us, possess us, love us. And we want to care for you, show you how much we love you and how totally we both belong to you. We're all tired and a bit tender, physically and emotionally, but we ALL need this. Slowly, softly make love to us. To your women. Please."

Well what kind of argument could you put up against that? I turned a bit and kissed Hanna softly on the lips then did the same to Rebecca. Both of them were softly grinding their mounds against my leg and I could feel the heat and moisture almost immediately. We made out like teenagers, softly, slowly kissing, our hands feathering caresses while we all slowly built up our individual passions. I softly rolled onto the first of my women, choosing Hanna for no particular reason other than it was her tongue that was in my mouth when I decided I wanted more. Slowing fitting the head of my dick against her opening, she sighed as I slipped in, her arms and legs coming up to wrap around me and I slowly pistoned in and out of her. I took my time, my thrusts languid and long. She wasn't going to come like that but she didn't want me to speed up either. When I finally came she held me from below and made appreciative noises while her man filled her unprotected womb.

I rolled off her and started to catch my breath. Hanna just lied there without saying a thing, her legs obscenely open, a contented smile on her face which only got bigger when Rebecca took her pillow, doubled it up and shoved it under her mom's bum.

Then Rebecca pulled me on top of her, taking my sticky and now semi-soft cock in her hand, rubbing in up and down her sopping wet slit until I was hard again, then, slotting me at her entrance, grabbed my ass with both her hands and softly moaned as she pulled me into her. I was just as gentle, slow and long with her as with her mother, though Rebecca's legs were pointed at the ceiling instead of wrapped around me. Her hands never left my ass, grabbing me, pulling me into her, eventually making my thrusts harder until I unloaded into her too, my orgasm shooting what felt like a cup of semen into her, her eyes first widening, and then showing happiness at the feeling of the volume of cum swimming towards her egg.

I rolled over between the two of them, Hanna was already asleep and I took a moment to luxuriate in happiness and comfort that being safe and between the two of them gave me. Then Rebecca stole my pillow, threw her legs over mine so her pelvis was up in the air and whispered "Good night. Daddy" before she too passed out.

I got up early, both of the girls still asleep, and quietly made my way out of our new house. I don't mind camping, but there was something truly wonderful about having a house, no matter how dark, rustic, spartan and mostly subterranean it was. After the maelstrom of yesterday and the exhaustion of last night, here wasn't much to scrounge for breakfast. The chickens hadn't laid any eggs yet that morning, Hanna and Rebecca had finished off the vegetables cooked yesterday for lunch before they had gotten ready for bed and we didn't have much else at hand. After I got back from the dead men's camp I was going to have to go out hunting. Hopefully for something sizable. I could use a good steak or roast of meat and we could dry/smoke some as well. Otherwise one of the chickens was going to get it.

I tied the sled to the horse, said my goodbyes to the girls who were now awake, though lazily still in bed, and headed off first towards a raspberry bush I had seen in someone's old backyard. Five minutes of munching, a couple of pricks from the thorns and a sated if not full belly had me back on my way.

The camp was exactly as I had left it last night and there was no sign of anyone being there after I had left. I took down the two tents and loaded them as well as the table and chairs on the sled, then took stock of what else was there. The metal stakes for the tents would make very useful large nails or hooks, the stove, once broken apart would be able to finish off our chimney; we could use the gas for something else. They also had four tiki torches laid down behind one of the tents that I hadn't noticed before. The citronella was gone in them but the wicks were in fine shape. This was a true treasure. The rope that had tied up the large blue tarp was also going to come in useful. You could never have enough rope!

As instructed, I packed up everything, including the garbage. Hanna was right, most of the garbage in a world with almost nothing man made anymore had some use, even a candy bar wrapper cut open would weatherstrip a gap in the wall of our hut. They had obviously had a case of beer with them; almost unbelievably it was a case of Grolsch with swingtop caps that we would be able to use over and over again. 24 bottles gave us over eight liters of new liquid storage. I wish they had left me a beer though...

I was already thinking that while the table would have been great a couple of days ago, before Rebecca and I had built one, the one piece solid plastic top would make a fantastic door, the metal legs, I'm sure we could find a use for as well. The fact that it folded might solve the hinge issue as well. Otherwise we might be able to use a couple of the bungee cords they had as a spring to keep the table door closed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.