You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back - Cover

You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back

Copyright© 2013 by Mithras

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Watch Jack survive as the world around him is changed to wipe out all remnants of civilization by unknown beings. There is no apocalypse, no dark ages. He is one of the very few allowed to "go camping" in the new world, to live life and carry on. Slow to start. Feedback more than welcome. Many of the codes are for future chapters, like I said, slow to start! A pot has to heat up before it boils.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

I know I say this every morning, but I will never get tired of waking up like this. Softly drifting up from my dreams to feel a wet mouth gently wrapped around me, a tongue tenderly sliding along me. I gave a soft sigh, opened my eyes and jumped!

Rebecca looked back up at me, smiling as much as she could with her mouth wrapped around my shaft. Then held a finger up to her mouth, giving me the 'be quiet' sign and looking preposterous doing it with half a cock already sticking out of her mouth, then she pointed over at her mother who up until now I hadn't realized was still asleep.

I got her meaning and smiled at her, her eyes naughty and smiling back. Then looking more serious she slid all but the very tip of my dick out of her mouth, her sucking turning into a wet kiss and staring in my eyes, slowly suck every inch of me back into her mouth until I could feel her nose pressed up against me.

I gasped and she looked pleased with herself. I had NEVER had anyone do that, despite my wildest dreams. Hanna and a girl in university had taken all of me in a short violent moment but never on command like this. There had barely even been a swallow, it just slid down, my head and an inch of shaft now surrounded by tighter and firmer surroundings.

Rebecca slowly pulled me back out, her eyes never leaving mine, until just the tip was in her mouth once again. She gave me a big smile then much faster this time, slid her mouth down again swallowing every bit of me. I couldn't help but give out a big groan and Hanna began to stir beside me.

"Mmmm, Good morning Honey." She whispered as she gave a big stretch.

"Ahh! Ahh, Mornin'!" was all I could get out.

She looked down and smiled at Rebecca who had her hand wrapped around me, now giving me a very normal, though wonderful, blowjob. "Good morning pumpkin. Yummy huh?"

"Mmmmh" was Rebecca's reply as her hand started to jack me, her tongue flicking across my glans her mouth now never moving more than an inch or two down my shaft.

Hanna snuggled into my side, her head on my chest and watched her daughter blow me until I blew in her. After last night, it wasn't my new normal volume but it was still more sizable than the best of most others. Her eyes showed her surprise though she didn't let a drop out.

"Good morning mom. Jeez, he cums a lot doesn't he!?!"

Hanna lifted her head off my chest. "He certainly does." She turned and gave me a quick peck on the lips before grabbing my shaft and squeezing the last drops of cum out which she wiped up with her finger and promptly stuck in her mouth. "Mmm, yes, he certainly does..."

"Hey stop it! Otherwise I'm going to be fucking the two of you all day in here and we'll never get a thing done." I semi-complained, my dick already getting hard again, thoughts of the two of them side by side with their legs in the air flashing through my mind.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but please no!" gasped Rebecca. "You wouldn't believe how sore my pussy is!"

"Mmm, mine isn't..." murmured Hanna "But you're right, we need to get stuff done today. Let's go!"

She got up and started dressing, Rebecca and I following.

While we ate breakfast we talked about finishing the hut and what to do afterwards. The girls wanted an outhouse, something I concurred with. I missed crapping sitting down on a toilet, I'm sure they missed a seat even more! I also wanted to build a smokehouse. Squirrel was fine but if we slaughtered one of the pigs or even a couple of racoons we wouldn't be able to get through the meat before it spoiled. Outside of the racoon's meat, I was starting to think we should start killing them for their fur as well. I had winter clothes but Rebecca and Hanna didn't. Rebecca only had shorts and a pair of yoga pants (which DID look fantastic on her, but wouldn't be very warm). Hanna had a pair of jeans, again not ideal.

We could start getting skins from the racoons and use their smaller size to learn how to do brain tanning correctly. Then smoke the furs and you have something you can stich together for some rudimentary clothes. Get some nice fat ones and we could render the fat down and put together an oil lamp! Oh the luxuries...

We got to the hut and first went to work on finishing the chimney. Right now it was just a hole we had notched out on two of the logs right against the wall across from where we would sleep and about 2/3rds of the way towards the front door. First we cut the tarp from the hole. We would use that, cut into strips as flashing. The Coleman stove came apart and I used my leatherman to punch holes and bend them into tabs so I could use the tabs as nails to hammer the flat pieces into the wood logs of the roof where they had been notched. We eventually got the whole inside of what would be the flue lined in metal from the stove, it peeked out about three inches above the top and about the same from below. We could build up rock around the bottom for the fireplace and hearth. We needed to find stones and some clay but the hole was there and pretty fire proof. I had brought four flagstones with me from the same place I had got the one I turned into a tombstone/memorial for my wife and son and we used those outside of the metal sticking up above the roof with the cut up tarp flashing sandwiched between and underneath the stones, then started to put the dirt around that to hold them up.

We spent the rest of the morning moving the dirt beside the roof on to the roof. It was certainly work but it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been. I'm really glad we used the tarp to haul up all the dirt we had dug out up to the top of the rise so it was just a matter of pushing it across. It slid across the tarp pretty easily and we ended up with a nice 18 inches or so across the whole roof. I cut down a thin sapling and Hanna and Rebecca pulled it across from either side to level the whole thing. The stone flagstones from the chimney stuck up about ten inches or so above the dirt. I wasn't sure what we were going to use for a chimney cowl yet but that would come after we made the fireplace and hearth on the inside.

After lunch we put down what sod we had cut from what was now the inside of our hut. It wasn't enough to cover the whole thing and while the girls went down to the stream to get pots of water to start watering the sod I cut more from what had probably been a very a nice lawn of someone's house a few hundred yards away.

By the end of the day we had the roof done and the sod watered. We were all really pleased. It looked a bit like something from the Hobbit but it also looked like a real home. I was worried that it was going to be dark inside but it's not like we had any glass for windows. Maybe one day when we were further along we could make windows with shutters that we could close up during bad weather but that would also make it a lot colder during the winter. We really need to render some fat and get oil lamps of some sort made.

It had been another long day and we were all tired. Tomorrow we would move into our new home but right now I was looking forward to just crashing down and sleeping. Sleeping between two wonderful, gorgeous women. Thankfully Hanna, with protestations and Rebecca, with less due to her still sore pussy, let me do just that. I slept like the dead though I probably didn't move more because I had a woman plastered on each side of me, my arms wrapped around them (or pinned under them depending on who you asked), their heads buried into the nape of my neck on each side, each with a let thrown over one of mine. I didn't even need a blanket!

Have I mentioned that I will never get tired of waking up like this? I could feel one body still limpeted to my side but the other was gone, the wet tongue licking up my shaft telling where she went. I opened my eyes to see Rebecca innocently still asleep, her face next to mine. Looking down, I saw Hanna slowly licking up the length of my shaft.

"Good morning Honey." Followed by a slurpy kiss to the head of my dick.

My dick jumped and Hanna smiled. "Good morning." I whispered. "I love you" I continued.

She made appreciative noises as she popped my dick out of her mouth. "I love you too." Then my dick went back in. She certainly wasn't being quiet about it, her mouth slurping and gulping as she sped up a bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.