You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back - Cover

You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back

Copyright© 2013 by Mithras

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Watch Jack survive as the world around him is changed to wipe out all remnants of civilization by unknown beings. There is no apocalypse, no dark ages. He is one of the very few allowed to "go camping" in the new world, to live life and carry on. Slow to start. Feedback more than welcome. Many of the codes are for future chapters, like I said, slow to start! A pot has to heat up before it boils.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

I'll never get tired of waking up like this. I gave a big sign to let Hanna know I was awake and opened my eyes to see her softly lowering her mouth down my shaft again. She smiled up at me.

"Morning handsome."

"Good morning gorgeous. God, I'll never get tired of waking up to this!"

"Mmm, good. Where does my man want it?"

"I want to be inside you, I want to cum in your pussy."

She smiled and got up, straddling me, holding my hardness up she notched the head of my dick inside her wetness. "Jack? I love you." And with that she slid down me in one long solid motion until she was fully impaled.

"Jack honey? I know how old I am right?"

"Mmm? 39 right? I don't care that you're two years older than me."

She smiled. "It's not about that silly. I'm only 39. I had my last period a week ago. Richard my husband had a vasectomy 15 years ago so I wouldn't have to worry about birth control."

I paused. "Oh."

She went from smiling to looking frightened. Before she could talk again I asked; "Do you want a baby?" She looked like she was about to cry. She was biting her bottom lip (god I loved that!) but other than that she was still. Then she shook her head no.

"Then what are we"

She interrupted me; "I don't want a baby, I want YOUR baby!" She fell on to my chest crying. "I want your baby inside me. Why do you think I orgasm every time I feel you cum in me? Cumming in my unprotected womb. And now I find out you don't!"

"When did I say that?"

"But you"

I interrupted her "But I said, 'Oh'. Not 'Oh NO!' or 'Oh god, get off me before I get you pregnant!' I love you Hanna and I want to see you walking around with my baby in you. I want to suck milk out of your breasts. I know it will be hard and I'm scared, but I want to put my baby in you."

I'm pretty sure I tasted blood she was kissing me so hard. She started to ride me slowly, looking at me with a beaming smile and naughty eyes, her breasts swaying in-front of my eyes.

She dragged her nipple down across my mouth and said; "These belong to you. The baby will just get to share for a little while, but they're always yours. Nurse me while you put your baby in my belly."

I did just that as she unhurriedly rode me to my climax, shaking herself as she felt my seed splash against her fertile womb.

Getting out of the tent, I was nearly knocked over by Rebecca as she tackled me, her arms around me. She was laughing and crying and trying to kiss me while she was talking and hopping up and down.

Hanna looked on with a huge smile. I was still on cloud nine and didn't know how to quiet her down long enough to get anything coherent out of her mouth. So I kissed it instead. That shut her up. For a second.

"Oh Jack, mom and I talked late last night after you went to sleep and what happened just now, and ... Oh Jack I'm so happy!" She was beaming.

"When did you talk with Hanna?"

"Well ... I ... after you..."

Hanna was laughing and interrupted her daughter; "After I got out to go pee I found her naked outside our tent. I guess that's where she was a few minutes ago as well..."

Rebecca was blushing furiously. "Mom! I'm just so happy you and mom are in love and then you two this morning and"

I cut her off. "Rebecca, I love you too. Just as much as I love your mom." There I had said it. I meant it. Whatever was going to happen was going to happen.

I saw relief wash across Hanna's face. Her smile made everything right in the world. Rebecca was crying in my arms.

"I know you do silly." She sniffed. "I just didn't think I was ever going to get to hear it."

I lifted her chin up and softly kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back hard, her arms clinging to me, her body molded to me. When we finished I looked into her eyes and my heart melted while something else stiffened. She felt it and smiled like a hungry lioness.

"Mom? Can you make breakfast? I need to go have sex with the man we love!"

"Oh no you don't! If you two go in there we'll never get a THING done today!" Hanna was smiling and happy but resolute. "You can come with me and see if there are any eggs." Then leering at me; "Besides, Jack needs a rest."

Breakfast was eaten; Rebecca clung to my arm through most of it, rubbing her breasts wantonly and joyfully against me. She was giddy and demanded kisses and generally acting like a 22 year old girl.

Hand in hand we all went back to the woods to continue the logging for our new home.

"I guess our little bedroom will be more crowded now huh?" I asked Rebecca, smiling.

"What do you mean sweetie?" She responded with a coy smile.

"Well you want us to all sleep together right?"

"Silly, I was ALWAYS going to sleep in there! Why do you think I gave up so easily?"

I looked at her in shock; my mind thinking 'gave up EASILY?'

She continued "You might not really have thought about it before this morning but girls do. I figured the babies would end up in what you were calling 'my room' but is really their crib while we all slept in 'our room'."

"Babies?" I asked.

Hanna had her hand over her mouth trying to stifle her laughing. Rebecca was matter of fact; either not really seeing what was so funny or trying to teach a dim-witted student.

"Well mom's 39. You might give her one, maybe two kids, but I'm only 22, and Jack, you're going to give me a lot of babies."

Nothing coherent was really coming out of my mouth at that point. There were some half worded "But" "Shouldn't we" "how" and "wheres" that slipped out around the croaks but nothing truly coherent. Rebecca was smiling beatifically at me while Hanna silently laughed, barely able to take a breath. Finally she took some measure of pity on me.

"I wouldn't argue with her Jack. It's going to happen. You'll love making them and I'm sure you'll love them when they get here too."

"Of course I'll love them!" My suddenly dark, cloudy look stopped them both in their tracks.

"I've had a baby before. I love my son with every ounce of my soul." I was crying now, Hanna and Rebecca looked contrite and distressed.

"The same way I love my wife with every ounce of my soul. The same way I love the two of you with every ounce of my soul and fiber of my being." They were crying now as well and had me in a bear hug.

Hanna was the first to speak. "I miss Richard and my son Matt too Jack, and I love them just as much as ever but I don't love you any less because of it or in spite of it. I love you and I want to have your babies and I'll love them just as much as I love Matt and Rebecca and I know you'll love them just as much as you love your son Owen." She buried her face in my neck and kept crying.

"Jack, I love my dad and my brother and I'll never forget them but I love you differently. You're our rock and I don't know why or how, but knew I loved you from the moment you said hi and made us food the first time we met. I knew it then and I know it now. You'll always protect us and love us. I never want to leave your side, I always want to make you happy and I want to be on my back a lot to give you lots of babies!" She ended with a saucy smile.

Boy that girl really knew how to break a bad mood! While Hanna was snorting trying to hold back the laughs, I smiled at Rebecca, the storm clouds in my eyes gone as fast as they came and gave her a kiss. Her tongue shot into my mouth and she kissed me back hungrily.

"Mom, you've had a week's head start. It's time for our man to start putting his baby in my belly as well!"

"Oh, no you don't! Don't you DARE pull down those pants Rebecca! If you two start that we won't get off this grass for hours. The horses will have wandered off, Jack will just want to sleep and neither of us will be able to walk. We've got work to do. Tonight you can have fun. Anticipation is good for you."

"I've been anticipating for more than a week!" She pouted, but gave in good naturedly and we kept on going deal with the rest of the trees.

The rest of the day flew by. We cut down fairly narrow trees which would end up as the front wall and the remaining trees for the roof. These were the longest of the ones we would need for the ceiling, and we made a conveyor belt after the first was done. I would have the horse drag a finished log to the hut while Hanna and Rebecca would cut the top off the next tree to the length we needed and clean up any lower branches.

I was very very glad of the two person saw at that moment! It was still a huge amount of work; the roof logs were about 18-20 inches across trees, the ones for the front wall about 12 inches across. Fairly big and mature sure but cutting through that with the saw wasn't the end of the world. Tough enough for the two of them though and I'm sure their arms and shoulders were feeling it!

By about 2:00 we had all of the logs to what would soon be our new hut sitting next to it. I hammered two pretty straight, about three inches thick branches into the ground on either side of what would be the front of the hut. They went about 30 inches down and stayed another 18 inches or so above the ground. I hammered in much thinner and taller branches a few feet outside of where our sleeping nook/room was as well. There was three or four feet of ground between the grass above and the room below plus it was braced with all the wood on the roof and walls, better safe than sorry. I didn't really want that to cave in should one of the horses walk over it or something!

Then we rolled the front log across the hole that would make the inside of our hut until it came up against the two branches. It was careful work, I didn't want to have one side of one of the logs fall into the opening and then have to try and lift it back out or cave in part of the wall or something. After that log was in we did the next and then started on the front wall. Without a front wall this whole thing would end up looking like a cave with a big, fifteen foot wide opening in the front.

I had dug down a good foot or so in the floor, in front of where I wanted the front wall to go and that itself was two logs or about 36 inches in from the end. We would have a bit of an overhang on the roof and with the step-down from the front door to the outside ground I was hoping that the inside would stay dry even in heavy rain. I had dug a narrow channel about 9 inches deep right against the step-down and we slid the wall logs upright into that channel and perpendicular to the first two roof logs. At the bottom of the channel we figured out where we wanted the door and Rebecca cut a thick branch about as big around as my wrist and we wedged it down to hold the logs on either side in place, then rolled the next roof log down. I used some of our rope and twine to tie them all together and kept on with the rest of the logs.

We didn't have any trouble after that and each log that was rolled into place had less distance to go and was shorter than the one before.

After the last log was in place I hammered in another two branches like the front two at the back to hold all of the logs tight. Once the earth was on them I wasn't that worried that they would roll away but better to be safe than sorry. All told it was seventeen logs ranging in length from about 8 feet at the back to just under 20 feet long for the one in the front.

We got the large blue tarp and put it over top of all the logs. We used some of the synthetic rope to tie the eyeholes to the logs wherever we could to keep it tight to the logs. The tarp was bigger than the log roof and we used the hatchet to make a groove in the ground at the edges of where it laid out flat to tuck the ends into. That meant once the earth was put in top of it, water wouldn't run underneath as easily. Thankfully the way the hill was shaped the whole roof and tarp had a bit of a pitch back to front and from one side to the other so assuming we had done things correctly the dirt above the roof wouldn't turn into a swamp!

The hut was well on its way to being done now. We would start putting the dirt that I had dug out of the hut on the roof tomorrow. We had been smart. All of the dirt I had dug out we had piled onto the tarp and pulled out the front and up the little bit of a hill as we went along. Now it was all piled up beside the log ceiling and we could push it across without too much work.

I would have loved to have been able to dry some grass and make cob for the ceiling in between and above the logs but we hadn't found any good clay and I wasn't too worried. If it came down to it we could do that later from the inside and seal up the cracks. The logs, tarp and a couple of feet of earth would make a well insulated roof. We would have to do something for the front wall though. It was fine now in the summer but come winter we would need it to be more airtight and insulated. We also right now just had an opening for a doorway; we would need to make a door and hinges or some sort. I was thinking thick leather for the hinges once we killed something of size and the door I guess I would have to cut planks and make crude dovetails to keep them together and dowels for the cross piece. My wood working skills stopped at functional, well short of pretty! We could also use one of the foil emergency blankets on the inside both as a wind stop and as insulation. It would help keep the warmth in even if it didn't keep the cold out...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.