You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2013 by Mithras

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Watch Jack survive as the world around him is changed to wipe out all remnants of civilization by unknown beings. There is no apocalypse, no dark ages. He is one of the very few allowed to "go camping" in the new world, to live life and carry on. Slow to start. Feedback more than welcome. Many of the codes are for future chapters, like I said, slow to start! A pot has to heat up before it boils.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

My mostly hard dick, surrounded in wetness, had my mind slowly swimming up to consciousness and I woke up to having one of my biggest fantasies fulfilled. Looking down the length of my body I saw Hanna gently pull her mouth off of me.

"Good morning." She ran the tip of her tongue up the length of my now very hard cock. I was speechless; she smiled and gently took me back in her mouth.

"Hahhh ... You have no idea how many times I've fantasized about this!"

"Fantasized about waking up to me sucking your cock?"

"Fantasized about waking up to anyone sucking my cock" I foolishly said. That earned a hard squeeze from her hand wrapped around me. "Owwwh! ... Fantasized about waking up to you. To you being here and sucking me awake" I amended.

That earned a smile and she slowly lowered her mouth as deep as she could then slowly pulled it back, her tongue firmly pressed against my underside. Then giving the head a quick kiss she announced; "Don't worry, it will be a regular event from now on. Where do you want to cum? My mouth?" Another lick. "My pussy? I wouldn't recommend my bum; I have to go to the washroom."

This was even better than my dreams. "Oh god. Your mouth. Don't stop!"

She smiled and swallowed me again, softly going back to work. I came soon after.

After our now customary post fellatio kiss we dressed and started the morning. Hanna running off to take care of her full bowels, leaving me staring face to face with her daughter. Shit.

I cleared my throat.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked saccharine sweetly.

"Uh, like a baby."

"I bet." Then she was in my arms, her mouth plastered against mine.

Christ. I didn't know what to do! I wanted more time to analyse this, my feelings, the possibilities, Hanna's desires and expectations. I also wanted to kiss Rebecca so hard she'd know how I felt too. Throw her over my shoulder, run into the nearest tent and make her mine like her mother was. Morals, misguided or not, handily won out. I hugged her hard, nearly crushing her and pulled away. I could see a bit of hurt but not as much as I feared.

We started breakfast, Hanna joining us and ate.

I told them that I wanted to start on the hut in earnest and explained the plans again.

"I'll dig out the walls and floor of the "v" to make it straight and usable. Probably dig it down a fair bit so it's full height. Then we'll cut down enough trees to roof it and pull them over with the horses. I think we should use the big saw to cut them down in half as well. It will be half the number of trees and it will give us a nice flat wood ceiling." Then will mound the soil we've dug out on top. Your Coleman stove is pretty useless without gas but we can use the metal lids, sides etc. for a chimney floo and some rocks and clay above the ground for the rest of the chimney. The grate from the stove can go over the fire. For the front of the hut we can use smaller trees and make a log wall and do up some sort of door."

"We should put the big tarp over the logs before you put the soil down to make the roof waterproof." Hanna told me.

"Smart girl!"

Not to be outdone Rebecca interjected; "and you should save the sod that you cut and plant it on top afterwards. That will make it more rain resistant too."

"How lucky am I to be surrounded by two beautiful smart women!?!" The two tongues stuck out at me told me I was laying it on too thick.

The two women went off to pick the trees that would become our new roof and to do various other things, the traces of iciness between the two of them from the night before seemingly gone or at least put on hold. I went to start digging. I had about six feet to dig down in the back but only about two in the wider front side. It was going to be a lot of work with my folding shovel. I mapped out the rest in my head. The fireplace against one wall up near the door to keep out the cold and a place dug in the ground for the cooler right by the other side of the front wall to help it stay cold. Maybe a bit of an extra alcove (or two) for sleeping, maybe we could do a wall partition. I didn't want to think about sleeping arrangements anymore at the moment. It would take me long enough to get the basics of the digging done, we could settle on that portion later.

By lunch I was exhausted. By dinner my muscles ached and I would have killed for a hot shower instead of the cold rinse in a stream.

I was getting really tired of this nearly total vegetarian diet and I had only been in this existence for less than two weeks. I vowed to start trying to go trapping tomorrow. I would take Rebecca with me; having some time alone together might make her feel better. It might be dangerous as well. I realized I had very strong feelings for her, equal to the ones I had for her mother.

Actually the strength of the feelings for them surprised and scared me a bit. Maybe it was due to the emotional stress and turmoil of this whole ordeal/existence, maybe it was something else, but I knew I would do almost anything for them, bring down the full weight of my wrath on anyone that crossed them and that I was incredibly protective and yes, possessive of them.

Like trying to pick up a wet, slippery fish, my mind could not hold on to the thought of having them both tightly enough to not have it slip out of my grasp. Sleeping with both mother and daughter seemed too foreign and wrong even though I wanted to desperately. I didn't want to bring it up with Hanna for fear she would say yes, with Rebecca for fear she would say no. And visa-versa!

Still, I wanted to spend some time with Rebecca, show her I cared for her, just that I wasn't planning on, no, that I couldn't sleep with her. I didn't know if that would make things worse or if it would make things better but at least I would be covering my bases.

We talked after dinner about trapping, Rebecca ecstatic about being included started flipping through our books looking at various snares and traps, pointing out a squirrel log which might be able to trap multiple ones. Neither of them liked the thoughts of racoon either!

"Christ my shoulders are sore" I muttered.

"Here, I'll rub them for you." Hanna moved to sit behind me, her daughter looked up, mild amusement in her eyes.

Tired and not wanting to start anything I stood up and went to go over to my tent. "No, I'm just going to go to bed I think."

Rebecca looked up; "We're switching tents, you're going in the big one. I'm going to sleep in yours."

I started to protest but she cut me off. "No mom and I talked and decided. It makes more sense."

I didn't know what to think and didn't want to argue. "Fine. I gotta go pee. Night everyone."

Moving off into the darkness to relive myself I wasn't surprised to hear footsteps behind me. I was surprised it was Rebecca who slid up behind me and put her chin on my shoulder.

"Can I help?"

"Jesus! Rebecca! No!"

Giggling, she didn't move away but didn't reach around either.

"So ... giving up my big comfy bed for your little mattress pad I figure you owe me."

"So what, you want to hold my dick while I pee?"

"No, I want you to get on my bed tonight and fuck my mother silly. Fuck her so hard she can't breathe. Fuck her so long she can't walk tomorrow. At least one of us will get our pussy pounded."

"Fuck! Bec!"

"Yes, That's what I had been hoping for..."

Zipping up; "Baby I can't. I can't be with both your mom and you. I'm sorry."

She turned me around and put her arms around me. I didn't resist. "I know you are." A light kiss. "And I know that's what you think." Another light kiss. "And I like it when you call me baby." She mashed her body and mouth against mine. I could feel her tongue but didn't open my mouth. "Now I'm going to go lie naked on your bed and play with myself as I listen to you fuck my mom. Good night big boy."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.