You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back - Cover

You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back

Copyright© 2013 by Mithras

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Watch Jack survive as the world around him is changed to wipe out all remnants of civilization by unknown beings. There is no apocalypse, no dark ages. He is one of the very few allowed to "go camping" in the new world, to live life and carry on. Slow to start. Feedback more than welcome. Many of the codes are for future chapters, like I said, slow to start! A pot has to heat up before it boils.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

Eggs were great and all but I missed butter to fry them in, bacon, hash browns and toast to sop up the runny yolks. Oh god did I miss toast. And bread and pasta, rice, bread, peanut butter, beer and did I mention bread? Breakfast was the same tomatoes and eggs, scrambled together with some pieces of shaved thin biltong all washed down with a cup of water. I couldn't complain but I did all the same. The lead up to breakfast was the same as previous days as well. A hug and kiss from both, Rebecca first tittering at her mom who unabashedly bruised my lips, and then replacing her, her kiss not as hard or as long but her body pressed up against mine just the same, my hard-on pressed into her belly.

"After breakfast Rebecca and I are going down to the stream to try and take a bath, so don't follow us down and peak from behind a tree" Hanna said; her twinkling eyes saying the exact opposite.

Soon they went off, towels over their shoulders, laughing and kidding and generally in good moods.

I thought about following them. I wanted to see the rest of Hanna and the all of Rebecca but I didn't go down. I didn't want to hide behind a tree to catch a glimpse of them, Hanna or both of them knowing I was there. Maybe she was trying to catch me in front of Rebecca. I also didn't want to give Hanna the satisfaction. I guess it was a bit of a power play, or a reverse power play or whatever it was but I didn't want to be the dog thrown the proverbial perv/voyeur bone. Instead I started marking out where I was going to dig for the cave hut. I had made significant progress by the time they came back, their hair still damp and the surprise was evident on both their faces.

"You've been busy, I didn't expect you to have gotten much done while we were down splashing in the water" Hanna commented.

"Well I wanted to get started on this, besides I'm not some perv who was going to run down to try and spy on two beautiful woman taking a bath." I replied.

I could see the hurt in her eyes and it was Rebecca who saucily said; "Too bad, you missed a good show! Mom was air drying on a rock and..." A look from Hanna shut her up.

I was secretly pleased I had won that round but at the same time I felt terrible that my response had obviously hurt Hanna. I smiled at her and said; "So what are we going to get up to today? I can keep going on this or we can do something else. What do you two think?"

That brought the smiles back to both of their faces which in turn made me beam inside.

"Well actually," Hanna started, "we left our cooler, stove and some other things up at our house. Or I guess where our house had been. We didn't need them without food and they were too bulky to carry anyways. Now that we're here though we could really use them. I was thinking maybe we could go up and get them?"

After thinking for a second I told them; "I'm not letting the two of you go back up there by yourselves, besides it would take forever and"

"No silly." Hanna replied, "You and I'll go up on the horse. We'll be back by dinner."

"The horse and I'll empty the sled to drag up there. You are the smart one aren't you?"

That got a beaming smile from her.

"Come on Rebecca, We're not leaving you alone without some protection. I want you to keep the shotgun within your reach all day ok? Let's get it out and show you how to use it. You too Hanna, I may as well do this once for the both of you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.