The Re-birth of Messalina

by Marduk

Copyright© 2013 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: A family members marriage break-up leads to a sexual desires by others, a man and a woman being fully accommodated, the woman to have the man of her desires and the man to have a woman that would rival a particular ancient whore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Aunt   Nephew   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   .

Blanche opened the door on the third knock. "Hello Burt" she said as she showed him into the lounge room. "I was out the back trying to clean up the back garden; it is a real mess that was why I was a bit late in opening up".

"That is fine Blanche", he replied as he followed her into the kitchen which was the general area where afternoon tea was served or any general gossip was discussed, for he and Blanche were very much on the same wave length and it was in this room that he had discussed the gradual decline of his marriage and then the actual break up. The afternoon tea was finished and with the table cleared Blanche moved onto the subject that she was very interested in, his marriage break-up. "Well now that the settlement has been finalized what are your plans?" she asked.

"I really don't know Blanche", he replied. "The settlement has really cut into any nest egg that I had, although I think it was fair and I will say one thing the whole break-up was done in a civilized fashion, none of this bitterness that is generally associated with a marriage break" he concluded.

Blanche was silent for a minute or so, her mind was racing. For some time she had been attracted to his bloke, although she had known for some time that his marriage to her niece was struggling, yet while it remained afloat she had restrained herself. This had resulted in her biting her lip and chastising herself for one afternoon he, on giving her the 'goodbye' kiss had, had a feel of her tit. She had expressed her displeasure. He hadn't done it again, yet in reality she had not only wanted him to feel her tit, but to kiss it, hold it and in general fuck the backside off her. Now he was free, but what was she to do? "Couldn't you buy up somewhere Burt? She asked.

"Down here that would be impossible Blanche", he replied. "The cost of buying with my limited assets would totally drain me. I thought of going back up North. There is a small town called Kyogle that I had association with years ago, property is reasonable in cost, I could buy up there".

Blanche silently gave a moan. This was not what she wanted, she had to come up with a solution that not only would keep Burt in the area, but bring him into her bed on a permanent basic. "Have you met anybody else, for you were separated from my niece for quite some time before settlement was done?" she asked. The question took him back; it was several minutes before he responded. "No! Grief no", he gasped. "Once bitten, twice shy; isn't that what the old saying says".

"Oh! I thought you may have", she smilingly said. "Wasn't there a Sue along the way", she giggled.

"Cripes!" he gasped. "How did you know about that? It was a very brief encounter, very brief. I met her one evening, had a very active association and then it was over. I'm not too sure how it began I think I had to go to a wedding that my wife couldn't attend; I had to hold the flag as you might say. I knew no one and stationed myself around one of the tables with the refreshments and it was there that I spoke to her, she replied and we got into conversation. I took her home and she was very obliging".

"How active and how obliging?" Blanche asked.

"We fucked and she sucked me off a couple of times", Burt replied. Blanche was silent for minutes; however, her whole being was on fire. She felt extremely uncomfortable, she was sure her nipples were erect and must be visible for she was only wearing a light skivvy without a bra and the muscles of her sex were vibrating so much that she felt giddy. "Was ... was it nice", she muttered.

"What was nice?" Burt asked.

"The ... the fuck and the suck?" she replied with a nervous giggle. Burt was silent. 'What was she getting at?' he asked himself. The idea of her using the four letter word didn't actually surprise him for she had never criticized him when he had used it in the passed and on a number of occasions, especially when he had been doing some maintenance, he had uttered it. There was also the one occasion in which she had used it. He had arrived to do some maintenance which he often did to assist her, she hadn't married and there was no man in her life, she lived alone. The neighbour had a dog which was continually barking. She had mentioned it one time he was across, however, this afternoon she flipped and suddenly snapped. "Will that fucking dog ever shut up?" She didn't elaborate on that comment and he hadn't pushed her verbal outburst any further. However, the fact that she had used it did excite him. For ages he had fancied her and he still could feel the weight of her tit from the day, ages ago when he had felt her up. 'I bet if she was on all fours they would be dragging against the ground', he had muttered to himself. Now he decided to push the conversation to the limit.

"Oh! The fuck was very nice, especially when I rammed my cock up her bum, in fact Blanche I think her backside was more enjoyable than her cunt and it was nice" he said. Blanche nearly fell off the chair. She gasped and then muttered. "You ... you fucked her up the bum". Burt was feeling quite aroused and there was no mistaking the indents in her skivvy. "Yes!" he replied. "She was very good at sucking also', he continued. "Added to that while she sucked she yanked my balls, gave them a really stretching so by the time I emptied my load my balls were twice their size but it took her some time for the cum and saliva to flow out of her mouth; I found that a real turn on. There really is nothing better than having your cock sucked and shooting a load into the woman's mouth. Sue wasn't the only woman to do that; naturally the wife wouldn't have a bar of it. That was one of the reasons the marriage fell apart was that my wife was very hostile to sex of any kind. I blame her mythology for that", he concluded.

Blanche was almost in a fit, she began to shudder and beads of sweat were noticeable on her forehead and the indent in her skivvy had increased. Burt decided to throw caution to the wind. He stood up and taking out his mobile he flipped through the wallpaper till he came to the picture he wanted. "This is a photo of a woman I had an association with, I arranged the camera for this shot, she is sucking me off", he said as he showed her the image. Blanche just stared at the image but there was no hiding the way she licked her lips or the small dribble of saliva that was running down her chin. With her pre-occupied he dropped his trousers and taking his already enlarged cock, bounced it up in front of her face. "Suck it Blanche", he said. "Do what that cunt is doing, swallow it and while you are doing it, yank my balls". For seconds she was stunned, totally enchanted with that bouncing cock and the image on the mobile; however, they were only seconds of hesitation. She grabbed those hanging balls, and dragged that throbbing cock into her mouth and began to suck and yank.

For minutes Burt gave gasps of pleasure and he pulled her head hard against his groin till her lips were buried in his cock hair and his entire cock was down her throat. "Lovely! Oh! Suck it Blanche, suck it and keep yanking those balls". Blanche obliged she sucked and yanked till suddenly he cried. "Enough! Enough! Now I want your cunt". Saliva was dripping down her chin when his cock broke free. He pulled her up, bent her over the table, lifted her dress, pulled down her panties and drove his lubricated cock right up to his redden balls in her very eager and accommodating cunt. Blanche let out a groan of pleasure and as he pumped, she swayed her backside. In and Out his cock went, every thrust greeted with gasps and moans. He managed to take off her skivvy and eagerly cupped her enormous tits, squeezing and pulling her nipples. Then with his balls almost at the point of explosion, he gasped. "Now your bum!".

Before Blanche could accommodate what he had said he had pulled out and in a flash had rammed it up her bum. Boy did she buck. This time her cry echoed around the room. Her tits bounced and saliva was sprayed from her open mouth as each thrust only made her gasps ever louder, but he held her and fucked her, till finally he gave the finishing thrust that not only filled her bum with his blow, but actually moved the table. For minutes he lay sprawled across her back, his cock still buried. "That was fantastic", he said as he pulled out. Blanche lay across the table; saliva was dripping from her mouth when he pulled her up. She made no attempt to interfere when he removed the clothing she still wore. He smiled for her enormous tits were quite red from where they had been crushed against the table top, however, the nipples were erect and hard. "You are one very desirable woman", he said.

He led her into the bedroom, sat her down and then totally undressed. He ran his cock up and down her tits, across her mouth, over her nipples till it began to harden again. "Suck me dry", he said as he pushed the enlarged head against her mouth. She obeyed. "Now my balls", he groaned. "Yank 'em". For the next ten minutes he groaned with delight and pain as her mouth performed magic with his cock and her yanking stretched his balls to the point they were triple their size and he was sure must be down to his knees.

He had told her about what happened when a woman received a mouth-full, however, she had only heard about it, not experienced it; now Burt gripped her head and blew. Blanche struggled, she tried to pull away, her face turned pink as saliva and cum spilt past her lips and dribbled down her chin, but still Burt held her and still his cock exploded and it was only when every drop was gone did he release her. Blanche fell back, her tits bounced, but it was her face where the real expression was, her mouth opened and a deluge flowed from it as she struggled to get breath, her gasps were just gaggles. Burt cradled his enlarged nuts could just laugh at her antics and it was minutes before she could recover to hurry to the bathroom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.