[ K ] [ T ] and Family
Chapter 24: Accolades

Copyright© 2014 to PocketRocket

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 24: Accolades - This is formally the third book of a trilogy. The first two parts are: "[K]itten and [T]eddybear" then "[K]&[T], LLC". Be assured, this is a complete work, not one in progress. The universe of the story is another matter. Many more stories are possible.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

Interlude: 25th Anniversary

Cindy:

At first, press coverage was very favorable. Nothing lasts, of course, but for a few days all was sunlight and Irish lace. Surely you have seen the picture. Dad has it, life size, in the main lobby. Mom claims she almost forgot the bouquet of silk flowers. Those are in the grandfather clock in the main hall. I used to go down and stare at them for hours. Nanny CC totally understood.

Saturday 9:18 PM ET–janice.springer@coxandhart.com

David,

Give it up. We are not going to find out if Sheila Schwartz is an image genius from this wedding. A moron could do premium work at this party and Immons is no moron. In fact, I like his style. He has a museum piece, glass plate camera for effect, and a forty year old Hasselblad for some of the ceremony shots, but everything is also covered digitally. He is using ambient light, but has reflectors to cover the dark spots and a spot reflector to cover the bride.

Speaking of the bride—damn Skippy. I hope my daughter looks like that when she ties the knot. She looked like something out of Celtic mythology. I understand she dances, which would explain her uncanny grace. Given bare competence, it would be impossible to take a bad shot of her. On a larger scale, you could shoot a full SD card on the activities and not get repetitive. Immons is using at least a dozen cameras that I can see.

My invite did not cover the ball, but I did get a peek inside. The same applies all over again, though the lighting will be trickier. Still, even an idiot could take a ream of shots and cherry pick. Whoever they hired to stage this event did one hell of a job.

Saturday 10:13 PM ET

908-254-xxxx: R U back yt?

862-981-xxxx: OMG OMFG

908-254-xxxx: cn u belev tht drss

862-981-xxxx: who cn wr tht

862-981-xxxx: she ws dncng n it

908-254-xxxx: dd u see thm cm dwn the hll

908-254-xxxx: th sstr ws HOT n tht suit

862-981-xxxx: O Y

862-981-xxxx: i wd totly wr tht suit

862-981-xxxx: if i ws tall

908-254-xxxx: dd u see hr gown

862-981-xxxx: OMG wht ws it lik

908-254-xxxx: prpl

908-254-xxxx: i cld nvr wr tht clr...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.