[ K ] [ T ] and Family - Cover

[ K ] [ T ] and Family

Copyright© 2014 to PocketRocket

Chapter 20: Media Circus

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20: Media Circus - This is formally the third book of a trilogy. The first two parts are: "[K]itten and [T]eddybear" then "[K]&[T], LLC". Be assured, this is a complete work, not one in progress. The universe of the story is another matter. Many more stories are possible.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

Interlude: 25th Anniversary

Cindy:

What to say about the party, or should I call it the Fair? That's Mom's word for it. She made a point of taking me, later us, to the county fair every year. Living in the county seat makes that easy, but it was a big deal for her. When I was eight, she and Dad took us to the Meadowlands for the State Fair. I think it was Mom's first time, because she wanted to try everything. I was a third grader going, "This ain't nuttin'.", but it didn't dampen her enthusiasm. Mom has this incredible ability to live in the moment.

Anyway, you see the pictures, maybe some video from YouTube, but everyone says you had to be at the wedding fair to believe it. God knows enough people were there—and enough reporters covering them.

Saturday edition—Central New Jersey Beacon

Today is the day of the much anticipated wedding of local businessman Sean Richards and photo-image consultant Sheila Schwartz. The wedding will feature horse drawn carriages, handled by Amish drivers. Traffic along the route (see map inset) will be restricted from 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM. For additional coverage, look for a special insert section in tomorrow's edition.

Saturday, 8:32 AM—Michael.Gordon@wsj.com

Winsome one,

I enjoyed last night immensely. The food was passé, but the company was superb.

Do you wish a ride to the parking area? I have a car and the taxi service will be flooded. In any event, I look forward to seeing you in a long dress. I think my tux looks quite dashing, so I can be your arm candy.

MG

Saturday, 8:51 AM—Smithwin@Bloomberg.net

Michael,

Sweet talker. Are you trying to sweep me off my feet? Comments like that will make me blush, behind my fan of course. That would be perfect for this never-to-be-sufficiently-damned dress. The costumer suggested a girdle, but I think an outright corset was more what is needed.

Considering my head this morning, you were a gentleman beyond the call. Thank you. You may pick me up at 2:00.

Win

Saturday, 12:47 PM—wilsonrandall@uniquebride.com

The level of preparation is staggering, especially considering the four day time frame. This should give you the lay of the land.

At least an acre of the grounds is converted into a carnival sideshow. In the center is a genuine merry-go-round. Surrounding it are game booths, food booths, performer booths and makeup booths. Food will be cold, except for fresh baked bread and pastries, supplied by the Amish. One attraction is a large ice cream churn employing a vintage diesel motor. Drinks will be tea, lemonade and vintage soda.

On one flank is a toddler and infant care area, with changing and nursing areas and a petting zoo. On another side is an array of outdoor games suitable to the early 20th century: volleyball, badminton, horseshoes, croquet, quoits. I'm dying to see the quoits. I had to look it up. On the third side is the lake. Anchored a dozen feet offshore is a covered flatboat, where the ceremony will take place. Tied to the pier is a small fleet of paddle boats and canoes. Life preservers and safety measures are up to modern standards. Two former Coast Guard sailors are standing by for rescue, if necessary.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.