Steward's Third Mission
Chapter 4: Deception

Copyright 2013 - - - Jon Lewiston

I returned to the Seine’s house that afternoon. I wanted to talk with Mel again, but Mel and his wife, Cecil were out. The two girls, Tara and Tamera said they would be coming back soon and invited me in. Tara brought me into the living room and had me sit on the couch, while Tamara went to the kitchen. I saw, open on the coffee table the old church directory that Mel had referred to last time. It was open to the “S” entries.

As I sat on the sofa, Tamara brought me sweet tea and they both started peppering me with questions.

What was California really like? Was I married? Did I have a girlfriend? What was my CAP score?

When I objected to the direction that the questions were headed, they said that they were both over 14 and were adults. I really didn’t have a rejoinder to that. They showed me their CAP cards, but with an AI link in my skull, I had all their scores available for recall without looking: 6.1 and 6.2. Tamara had the higher score simply because she was the dominant twin.

<Sir, this seems to resolve the open concubine slot. Both young ladies have scores that could mesh with the rest of your clan.> Alfred urged me,

The girls start slipping down in their seats, causing their skirts to ride up. They started to make their case.

None of the boys around town impressed them. Brotherhood men generally weren’t looking to extraction. But I looked like I would have an adequate CAP score and the thought of being naughty with me got their motors going. They were aroused when I had charged into the gang to rescue them. And when I had distracted the gang of toughs by saying they were my “pre-pack” they suddenly realized that I might be their ticket off-planet.

Tara’s skirt had ridden up enough that I caught a glimpse of her white cotton panties. I shifted my eyes to Tamera’s face.

They pressed me again about my CAP score.

I started telling them that they didn’t understand what they were asking for. Concubinage was absolute and permanent. To be transported they would probably have public sex with a sponsor during a “test drive” and certainly must walk stark naked onto wherever they were headed for.

I could see them squirm in excitement. Nobody they knew (except horny teenage boys) talked about these things, so I was seen as an expert. It was delicious to just think about it, to picture themselves free from all the rules and guidelines of their restrictive childhood. To act out fantasies that played in their imaginations in the dark. I had seen this attitude exposed at the pseudo-pickup with the rest of my concubines on board the Northern Lights.

“Would you take us? Please?”

I thought about my open concubine slot. If Yoo Jin or Ruth had an open slot, this could work out. I had sucked dick for those girls. They could easily let me use a slot.

Then I came to my senses. While they were cute, did I really want to start all over with two young, unsophisticated girls? I remembered Mille back at the diner. She suddenly looked pretty good. Especially if she knew how to make that pie.

I could now see that when she ducked into the kitchen to get our tea, Tamara had lost her panties. As her skirt slipped higher; I could see the fringe of curly hairs surrounding her young vulva.

Tara watched my eyes. She turned to Tamara and nodded once. Tamara leaned across to her, twisting her hips and letting her skirt ride up to mid-hip. Tara reached out and slipped her arms around Tamara’s slim waist. Tamara looked Tara directly in the eyes, paused to gather her courage, then pressed in and kissed her sister deeply.

Of course, I popped a painful boner. This was unfair; really unfair.

I thought about slipping to the floor and moving over to the love seat. Damn! Why did this happen in the middle of a mission?


The two men sat in the diner’s rear-most table, looking hard at the middle-aged waitress that sat across from them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.